NARS Exhibit A

4.6

Exhibit A is a matte bright orange. I use a skunk brush and barely tap the bristles into the pan. Apply lightly and buff a lot. This gives a nice healthy flush on my NC20 skin. Love!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

OMG...wow.
I got this blush from someone who was liquidating their makeup collection, along with Taj Mahal and Cactus flower. Paid half of the orig. price for it.

Let me say this, I would gladly pay full price for this blush. I had read so many reviews on it, but never had actually seen it in person. I figured since i was getting it for 13 bucks, it was worth the buy. When i first saw it, I thought to myself "HOLY COW THAT'S BRIGHT".
I got it home, and put it on, and it was georgeous! I'm NC45 in mac, and this is so pretty on. I will say, don't use too much, or you'll look a bit foolish and slapped lol, but with the right amount on...whoo, to die for!

This blush should last me a very long time. But, if I ever run out, I most definitely will buy again. Another winner from Nars!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first I bought this cause i want something special in my blush collection. I seldom use it. But i decided to try using it when i came across it yesterday. I just take a really little amount and sweep on my cheeks............. and wow!! Its really natural! Just beware not to over apply it. I really like that natural flush, Looks healthy and fresh when I'm not in good condition

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I am SO in love with this blush. I am super pale, and it gives my skin a pop of color. I use this blush in the winter, and I always get so many compliments. It will last a long while, too, because I use just a little and the pigmentation is still strong. My only advice is BE CAREFUL because too much will make you look scary.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This blush is NEVER not with me. I love this blush! I am Black, I have dark skin and this blush is beautiful on ME! I was always scared of blush because of my complexion, but no more! I think this blush can work for almost anyone! Exhibit A is a staple in my beauty regimen! Did mention I how much I love it?!

I have 8 NARS blushes and I love them all!! Before I found this blush I thought taj mahal was my hg but let me tell you this blush is the BEST blush out there!!!! I think it would suit all skin tones as long as it's used sparingly because it is ridiculously pigmented one tap with a skunk brush is more than enough for one cheek! It gives an amazing glow to my cheeks and just livens up my face. This is my hg and it's sooo natural this is the color that I naturally blush so it's as natural as you can get! Do not be afraid of this blush it may look scary but applied right it will make you glow!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Meh, I wish I loved this as much as everyone else did, but I guess it's just not for me. =(

I bought this and Taj Mahal from a reccomendation by Michele1218 on youtube, and I was super excited to try it! Sadly, I need to make sure that my cheeks have absolutely no pink/red tone to them when I use this, or else my face will just look too red. (Too red, as in, father-shows-naked-baby-pictures-to-guy-"friends" red.) Yes, it does give you a very natural flush if you use a light hand, but I'm already naturally red on my cheeks already. I would totally reccomend it if you dont have a lot of red/pink undertones, but if you do, then invest in something else instead. Gah, I wish I loved this product, though.

XOXO,
Desire้(:

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been wanting to try this blush for so long since everyone talks about it. It lives up to the hype, really does give that natural flushed look. The bright matte red colour only looks intimidating in the pan. A little touch on the brush goes a long way and would look beautifully natural on all skin tones. I use the NARS yachiyo brush for a flawless application.

I used to love NARS orgasm but I find that I have to use much more to build up colour on my NC25 skin and the sparkles end up all over my face. From now on I'll be only reaching for exhibit a.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

First things first: I'm a cheapie-makeup addict. I haul from Dollar Tree and Big Lots more than Sephora; I believe that retail price doesn't always equal quality. That being said, I have never EVER come across a drugstore blush that could hold a candle to NARS blushes. Exhibit A is no exception. It is a fever-flushed red, sexy and bold. I think this color would work on absolutely anyone, given the right application. I'm nc10, and I basically just wave the compact in the general direction of my cheeks to get the right amount of color. This would be HG if it didn't irritate my cheeks so badly (haven't decided whether it's the fault of dyes or bismuth oxychloride). Basically a must-have for anyone who doesn't have sensitive skin.

LOVE THIS BLUSH SO MUCH. I just got it in the mail a couple days ago and have worn it everyday since. I have the same kind of feedback as most everyone, i.e. that it's terrifying in the pan but looks totally amazing on as long as you don't put too much and take care to blend it properly (I use an Eco Tools blush brush and find that it works really well). The colour pay off is phenomenal, I was using a Clinique tri-colour blush before and it took what I now realise is heaps of product to do the same job as NARS does in one swipe. I have very fair neutral skin with some freckles and this blush looks super natural on, I really think it would suit every skin type though.
Even at $62 Australian I would not hesitate to buy this blush again.. in about ten years when I finally run out!

Top Rated NARS Products