Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 11/30/2013 6:59:00 PM

I didn't quite like this product. It contains A LOT of alcohol denat, which irritates, doesn't feel good on the skin, it smells bad and made me break out and shine during the day. Also, the color is wayyy to orange if you have very fair skin like me. I liked the packaging and the value: you get a lot of product for a good price. If you don't have sensitive, oliy and/or acne-prone skin and you are tanned, I would really try it because it gives a good coverage and it's cheap.

on 11/24/2013 6:20:00 PM

First of all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BB CREAM!

A little about my skin: old acne scarring on cheeks and one major acne scar on forehead. Blackheads and clogged pores on nose (slowly clearing with Retin-A), oily T-zone, fair complexion with redness on cheekbones.

I apply this product using my RT Expert Face Brush, over a primed face, with a green corrective primer, and absolutely love the results I get. It completely covers my old acne scarring, and even on it's own will cover the redness on my cheeks (but some pokes through). With the help of the green based primer and this bb cream I can actually apply blush like a normal person! (My cheeks are extremely red)

I don't even need concealer to cover the really bad acne scar on my forehead or my dark under eye circles! The oil controlling properties aren't the best if you like to be totally matte, because it does allow enough oil through for a dewy effect, however it's not a greasy look at all and nothing a blotting sheet and a little pressed powder wouldn't fix.

Can't live without this stuff honestly. Already bought another tube because I never want to run out. The fair/light shade matches my NC15/20 skin perfectly, when well blended it's definitely not too pink or yellow, very neutral. Wears well with no touch up of the actual product itself. However, around hour 6 I do apply a little powder to my t zone, but that's with any product. I do set this with UD All Nighter and rice powder before leaving the house. Feels so lightweight on my skin, hasn't rubbed off on anything and I wear a lot of white shirts, dosent feel caked on to the touch, and can be built up to full coverage. Love love love. Only drawback is the packaging, the product is extremely runny, imagine maple syrup, but not sticky! And just runs out of the container. A pump bottle would have been more efficient.

on 11/19/2013 10:05:00 AM

This product broke my out worse than I've ever seen. If you have sensitive skin like me then stay away. I had to go to the doctors yesterday because I had such a bad reaction to it the doctor gave me antibiotics to clear the infection. So NOT impressed being 27 and looking like teenager. Actually my skin was never this bad as a teenager. Oh and the light shade makes you look orange. Complete waste of money. Never again

on 11/14/2013 5:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have repurchased this bb cream three times now. I love it because it is a light coverage and the colour matches my skin really well. However, this doesn't really do much for my oily skin. It still oils up on me just as fast as any other foundation. I prime and set this product, but it still gets oily within a few hours. I hate my skin, haha but that's another story.

on 11/13/2013 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The only reason why I'm giving this 3 lippies instead of 5 is because is breaks me out.

I am sure of this because it was the only thing that changed in my makeup routine, and i'm not having any kind of hormonal breakout.

If you don't have sensitive skin, this would be the perfect to go-quick-even out your skintone product. It's also great at controlling shine.

Edit: I will no longer support this company as they test their products on animals. My feelings on the product itself haven't changed so if you aren't interested in cruelty free products please read on.

I love this BB cream for days when I want a more natural look or if I'm in a rush this doubles as my moisturizer and foundation. I have tried the original version and I liked the coverage and finish but it was too oily for my skin. I'm glad they created different formulas and this one works much better for my skin. It gives your skin a healthy look without looking overdone. It seems to last all day on me too, whereas the original version would melt of my face within 4 hours. The color match light/medium matches my NC 20 skin. I like the packaging too it makes it very easy to apply and control how much of the product comes out of the tube.

My only complaint is that this is a litle smaller than the original version and costs the same. I like this a lot though and will continue to repurchase. I should make note too I haven't tried many BB creams. I tried the original garnier one first and haven't been tempted to buy another.

on 11/5/2013 7:09:00 PM

This is hands down the best bb cream i have ever tried and it beats any supermarket/chemist foundation. I have oily//combination skin fair/medium and i bought the lightest shade out of the 2 which is in no way too light. It is runny but it glides on so smooth and dries to a matte look that lasts all day. for the price this product is amazing! and i couldnt believe how great the coverage was i can even use it as a concealer. At the moment i am using the estee lauder double wear light which is 4 times the price but i like that extra coverage for my oily skin.

on 11/3/2013 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Oil slick and colour is way off for light skin.

on 11/2/2013 4:28:00 PM

I really love this product for everyday wear. Coverage is medium and I find that this has the most natural finish of any foundation/BB cream I've every used. It's relatively matte but does not look powdery and does not accentuate pores (a problem I've frequently had with matte finish foundations in the past). I have combo skin and lasting power is great. At first glance, it might seem a bit pricier than other drugstore foundations/BB creams, but you are getting 2 oz of product while most foundations only have 1 oz.

One downfall is the color selection with only 3 choices. For reference, I am NW20 and the light/medium shade is slightly more yellow than I'd usually pick but works very well.

I've had this BB cream for about 3.5 months and have worn it nearly every day. I'm just about ready to go buy another tube :)

on 10/31/2013 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

After years of using foundation, I wanted to try a healthier way, so I decided to use BB creams. This is my first.

Consistency: Pretty liquidy. It dries on pretty fast on the face so you have to blend it quick. I use my hands, I think it's the best way. I blend it outwards.

Color: Not a wide selection, so I bought a light and medium and mix the two together to create the perfect shade for my tanned skin. I suggest you do the same if you have trouble finding your perfect shade. Also, this goes very pink-y, so the yellow undertoned ladies like myself might find it a bit too ~off.

Lasting power: Stays on pretty well for up to 10 hours (never had it on above 10, so I wouldn't know what happens after), but after the 5th or 6th hour it starts to get a bit rough and cakey. I have to keep powdering. By the 7-8th hour it starts drying up around your dry areas and it looks absolutely terrible.

Coverage: Medium to full. I rarely need concealer, and I have a lot of hyperpigmentation! So this is a bonus. I've never had a foundation as well as this. Just one layer and it looks flawless.

Control: My oily skin seeps through this foundation after a few hours. I pat it with MAC's blot powder every few hours. But I highly doubt anyone has a face as oily as mine.

Packaging: Terrible. Spills everywhere. I have to keep it upside down, and even then it gets all over the lid once I take it out.

Overall, it looks very natural under the sun and looks great for the first few hours. It doesn't control my shine, but I'd rather use a BB cream than thick foundation for everyday use. I just wish the packaging would be better and that it would last longer. It lasts long but doesn't look as good anymore. The oil messes it up.