April 18, 2014 | 938 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this oil i use it on my damp hair before i blowdry just about a dime worth and i haven't used anything that made my hair look so healthy and shiny! it doesn't leave my hair weighed down or oily looking at all. i always buy expensive salon products but i wasn't about to buy pure Moroccan oil thats just to expensive so i tried this, wasn't expecting much but this stuff works wonders for a drugstore oil!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rebelb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just picked this up based on MUA reviews, because my hair got severly coarse and dry from e-salon color. I've been using this treatment for just a few days and already see real improvement. I add a dollop to my shampoo lather, massage in, rinse out, don't use anything else. I airdry my hair, and the curl and shine are returning. Looking forward to using a flat iron again soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by floridamuaer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have thick, wavy, color treated hair that gets super frizzy easily. I have tried pretty much every anti-frizz product out there, including MoroccanOil. I have always ended up going back to John Freida Frizz-Ease serum, it works for frizz, but also turns my hair to straw.

I picked this up about a week ago and love it! I use a little after plopping my hair, before air-drying. It beats the frizz and leaves my hair soft and moisturized, not at all drying. The scent it really nice too, I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is, but it is very fruity.

Definitely my go-to product from now on!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Doesn't smell like a typical Fructis product but IT WORKS. Great defrizzer! And it's dirt cheap!

Update 9-2013 - I usually use this on wet hair before blow drying. I recently discovered that it's AMAZING on dry hair. Use just a tiny drop and put it on your ends only. AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by danilauren

I have thick Asian hair so this product really works for me.Though its really runny so i get more than i want. A pump would be great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by booyaga

I have thick, coarse asian hair. I use this on my towelled dry hair after I shower and it leaves my hair soft and helps make it MUCH easier to manage since I have very long hair now and it can be a workout just to get it in a ponytail! I also have the other garnier serum in the green bottle and this one works better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by lvmkup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a miracle in a bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by laurenstarwalt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really impressed with ths product. I am not a fan of hair oils, but I love garnier products so I gave it a try. I have very fine hair, so its hard o find something that will not leave my hair looking greasy. This oil is very lightweight and makes my hair shiny without over greasing it. The only reason I rated it less than perfect is because I did find myself using quite a bit, I wish this was just a little richer so I didnt have to use so much.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by shiningshdw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, as is important with any review...this isn't going to work for everyone so I'm going to start by describing what kind of hair I have. I have thick hair Asian hair that is a little wavy. It gets very oily at the roots but the ends can get quite dry so the ends can get a little puffy (I usually say frizzy but I think...puffy is the best way to describe it. haha)

So that's out of the way. I love my hair shiny and smooth. I usually use the Citre Shine serum, which I love. I had heard about the Moroccan Oil and argan oil hype but could never justify spending that much on hair products. I did some research and Moroccan Oil is not pure argan oil, it is argan oil WITH silicones in it. This product is the same. It may have a little less argan oil, I mean you get what you pay for, but it works well for me. My hair actually reacts quite well to silicones (I don't know why). But I use it when my hair is half dry and my hair is left soft and shiny.

My only complaint is the packaging. Since it's so liquidy, I feel like I always pour out a little more than I need. I think a little pump would have been nice. Otherwise, great product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by MorgNLils

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am so thrilled with this product! This by far is the best thing I've ever used on my thick, dry hair. It's the only thing that I have found over the years that can control the frizz while leaving my hair soft and shiny. It helps my ends from looking dull and dry and also controls the fly-aways at my scalp. It has a long lasting shine and a nice light scent. Skip out on the expensice products and buy this at your drugstore for about $6. I totally recommend it.