April 24, 2014 | 1479 users online

Treatments - Garnier - Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by bstreet4431

This product is awesome!!!!!!! I pour some in my hand and rub my hands together and it turns into a HOT oil treatment. I put it in my hair every night to heal any damage that happened throughout the day. Great for travel too!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this oil i use it on my damp hair before i blowdry just about a dime worth and i haven't used anything that made my hair look so healthy and shiny! it doesn't leave my hair weighed down or oily looking at all. i always buy expensive salon products but i wasn't about to buy pure Moroccan oil thats just to expensive so i tried this, wasn't expecting much but this stuff works wonders for a drugstore oil!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by rebelb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just picked this up based on MUA reviews, because my hair got severly coarse and dry from e-salon color. I've been using this treatment for just a few days and already see real improvement. I add a dollop to my shampoo lather, massage in, rinse out, don't use anything else. I airdry my hair, and the curl and shine are returning. Looking forward to using a flat iron again soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by floridamuaer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have thick, wavy, color treated hair that gets super frizzy easily. I have tried pretty much every anti-frizz product out there, including MoroccanOil. I have always ended up going back to John Freida Frizz-Ease serum, it works for frizz, but also turns my hair to straw.

I picked this up about a week ago and love it! I use a little after plopping my hair, before air-drying. It beats the frizz and leaves my hair soft and moisturized, not at all drying. The scent it really nice too, I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is, but it is very fruity.

Definitely my go-to product from now on!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I LOVE THIS STUFF! Doesn't smell like a typical Fructis product but IT WORKS. Great defrizzer! And it's dirt cheap!

Update 9-2013 - I usually use this on wet hair before blow drying. I recently discovered that it's AMAZING on dry hair. Use just a tiny drop and put it on your ends only. AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by danilauren

I have thick Asian hair so this product really works for me.Though its really runny so i get more than i want. A pump would be great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:39:00 PM More reviews by booyaga

I have thick, coarse asian hair. I use this on my towelled dry hair after I shower and it leaves my hair soft and helps make it MUCH easier to manage since I have very long hair now and it can be a workout just to get it in a ponytail! I also have the other garnier serum in the green bottle and this one works better!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by lvmkup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a miracle in a bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by laurenstarwalt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was really impressed with ths product. I am not a fan of hair oils, but I love garnier products so I gave it a try. I have very fine hair, so its hard o find something that will not leave my hair looking greasy. This oil is very lightweight and makes my hair shiny without over greasing it. The only reason I rated it less than perfect is because I did find myself using quite a bit, I wish this was just a little richer so I didnt have to use so much.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by shiningshdw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all, as is important with any review...this isn't going to work for everyone so I'm going to start by describing what kind of hair I have. I have thick hair Asian hair that is a little wavy. It gets very oily at the roots but the ends can get quite dry so the ends can get a little puffy (I usually say frizzy but I think...puffy is the best way to describe it. haha)

So that's out of the way. I love my hair shiny and smooth. I usually use the Citre Shine serum, which I love. I had heard about the Moroccan Oil and argan oil hype but could never justify spending that much on hair products. I did some research and Moroccan Oil is not pure argan oil, it is argan oil WITH silicones in it. This product is the same. It may have a little less argan oil, I mean you get what you pay for, but it works well for me. My hair actually reacts quite well to silicones (I don't know why). But I use it when my hair is half dry and my hair is left soft and shiny.

My only complaint is the packaging. Since it's so liquidy, I feel like I always pour out a little more than I need. I think a little pump would have been nice. Otherwise, great product.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No