August 31, 2014 | 1608 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

I love this brush! Applies foundation like a dream! I need like 10 more backups just because I'm like that. So glad I pulled the trigger and ordered this from Amazon. Bye sponges. Bye stoopid flat foundation brushes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my all time favorite brush! (I own a LOT of brushes, high end and drugstore) The quality and efficiency of RT brushes blows me away. I have never had any brush apply my foundation and blend it so evenly. It leaves no brush strokes and it's the perfect shape for buffing/stippling/bouncing on and off your skin. It's big enough that it doesn't take forever to blend but it's also small enough that it can fit around the smaller parts of your face. I am pretty sure I spent UNDER 9$ on this brush and it performs better than my 50$ MAC stippling brush. It also has NEVER shed. I have used this with my Kat Von D foundation and my MAC foundations including concealers and it buffs all of them beautifully. I swear by Real Techniques brushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Nosage

I got this on Amazon which was considerably cheaper than Boots. I used to wear foundation years ago but switched to tinted moisturisers, but decided to buy this and try with a cheap foundation I had in my cupboard. What I did was put a small amount on back of hand and apply a little at a time starting at the centre and blending out. My skin looks flawless. I am not even going to look for a more expensive foundation. Holds really nice in the hand. Feels durable and solid. The fact that it stands up is just great. I am going to buy a back up. Good brushes really do make a difference to the look of your make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 3:38:00 AM More reviews by Holly90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the brushes today and I'm in love especially with the buffing brush WOW it's amazing it give a flawless finish!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Keyleywood

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG foundation brush, makes it so easy to blend foundation and a good price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpMommaxO

This WAS my holy grail brush for the longest time! I even reached for this brush more than the sigma f-80 but after a couple washes it began shedding & making me very streaky I will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by poppylove93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

To start off, I think this brush is better than the ELF studio foundation brush SLIGHTLY, only slightly because I dislike both brushes. However, if you are searching for a cheaper foundation brush that has the similar performance than this one, then go with ELF cause this brush is so not worth it.

This brush doesn't work well for contouring, buffing, nor blending. It simply just useless. Luckily, I was able to return it with no problem. Never will I buy this one again!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by carmenkam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is very well made except for the hair, I love the handle, the weight, the finish, the length, but the brush hair itself is not ideal for foundation, it has synthetic hair which I prefer, it a more ethical option. The hair has a somewhat shinny/ glossy finish, the hair is also not very dense, the pro is that it doesn't absorb much the product, but the con is that it's difficult to blend foundation evenly, I often see fine streaks on my face & have to smooth them out with fingers. I do like the length of hair which creates a good resistance when I brush it on my face, but the hair quality is so brittle that it feels rough on the skin.

Overall, the design of the brush it excellent, price is decent, but the hair quality is inferior, which makes the application un-enjoyable & the finish undesirable. I much rather the Sigma F82 round top kabuki, also with synthetic hair, similar price & similar shape, but much higher quality hair, more dense and better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jessie5135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The bristles are firmly packed, gives amazing coverage, multi-use, can get in the under eye area to blend concealer. This brush is definitely worth the reasonable price- awesome product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lissmorleyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This brush is amazing i love it! It applied my makeup so smooth it looks soft focus.
By far the best makeup brush ive tried, relatively cheap too
❤️❤️❤️