Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyethylene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter, Diisostearyl Malate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum / Fragrance, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Aroma / Flavor, Silica, Isopropyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Benzyl Benzoate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citral, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Eugenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mel / Honey / Miel, Calcium Pantothenate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethicone, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake. Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 75470 / Carmine].

on 1/4/2013 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

As a lip tint this is fabulous! I adore the colour pay off and the feel of it on my lips. But after an hour or so the colour fades and it doesn't feel like it moisturized my lips enough.

on 12/30/2012 6:42:00 PM

The colour was deep enough to be noticeable but (for me at least) maintained a natural shade of red. I loved the texture because most balms I find too solid but this was oily (in a good way). The smell is very pleasant as well! Would definitely recommend.

on 12/22/2012 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My friend brought me this lip balm and I'm really glad she did. It leaves my lips feeling so soft and adds a lovely red sheen, however I find this product is quite pigmented so I only need one coat as any more than that is too much for me. The smell is also rather yummy.

on 12/19/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I really like this lip balm, it gives the perfect hint of red to your lips, which can be used for an everyday look. It moisturizes your lips pretty good too. I also like the smell of it.

on 12/3/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought Baby Lips for the sole purpose of comparing it to my favourite tinted lip balm so far, Nivea Fruity Shine in Cherry. I don't remember how much Baby Lips set me back but I doubt there was a huge price difference (and, like Fruity Shine, there is a lot of product so it will last you awhile). The moisturizing properties aren't that different either but the colour is WAY more vibrant than Fruity Shine - too vibrant for my taste. You only need one application of this to see the "cherry" on your lips, any more applications will make you look like a clown (just sayin'). The packaging I don't care for too much - I had this in my pocket, leaned up against a countertop, and the bottom twisty part cracked so the lid doesn't fit properly anymore. I've always dropped this on the floor more times than I can count and the lid flies off. So overall, decent moisturizer for the lips but I wouldn't wear it out in public.

on 11/30/2012 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Full of unhealthy ingredients, stung my lips, did not feel that great, color was cheap.

on 11/29/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like the concept of this product but the quality is a bit disappointing.
It goes off way too fast and you pretty much have to keep reapplying it all day which of course is normal for most products.
I like it a lot but when I'm in the market for lip balms, i won't be buying it again.
It was $2.49 at my local Walmart so the price was awesome :)

on 11/27/2012 11:07:00 PM

I originally purchased this lip balm in the Peach, and thought it was okay. It was a little orange and the peach taste and smell was slightly overbearing, but I loved the moisture it brought. So, when I lost it (I lose everything, sadly!) I decided to buy a new one in a different colour. I am so glad I did! This colour accentuates my naturally bright red lips in a good way and the smell and taste are more subtle in my opinion. It is great for the cold and dry months in the winter because it provides long lasting moisture and a beautiful pop of pink-red. I definitely will be buying this lip balm again and possibly some of the other colours in the line. Hopefully I won't lose this one!

on 11/11/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I just recently tried these balms and I have to say that I really like them. Lately I haven't wanted to mess with lipstick or anything super pigmented so these are perfect. This one gives lips a sheer reddish color that isn't over the top and just enough to brighten up the face. They are super cheap and at my local Walmart they are only 3 bucks each so I will probably end up with all of them. I have this one and the peach so far. The packaging is super cute and you get a good amount of product too. A win-win!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! While I wouldn't use it as my sole source of lip moisture, it's very moisturizing as a lip color. It goes on beautifully, it's cheap, and the packaging is cute.

Popular Lip Treatments