August 22, 2014 | 1786 users online

Liquid - BeneFit Cosmetics - "Hello Flawless!" Oxygen Wow

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by czarlenette

this foundation is just so extremely dissapointing.

i can find better drugstore foundations than this. this foundation is literally trash. its better wearing nothing than spreading this on your face.

Having post acne scars and acne prone skin, i was looking for a product that would be breathable, but also provide coverage.

this foundation had very little coverage, and i had to layer it on for it to actually hide my scars.

then, about an hour or two later, i look in the mirror again and i see that my scars are visible once again.

I broke out so bad around my chin area from using this. I got around 30+ pimples around my chin and jawline because of this foundation. The product itself was so orange as well and i really regret buying it.

it made my face look very oily, and not even dewy, just oil-slicked, like i just sprayed PAM all over my face. :(

i love benefit, and the design of the packages, but this foundation was just really horrible.

PROS:
nice packaging
subtle floral smell

CONS:
broke me out (badly)
face looked oily
too orange
a little pricy
not enough coverage

if you have acne-prone skin and are looking for some coverage, save yourself the trouble and dont buy this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Gd3193

Hated this foundation! What a waste of money, no coverage, not long lasting and gave an orange look to the skin. I will definitely not purchase this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by LucieP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to buy a cheaper replacement for my Sisley foundation. Hello Flawless in Ivory seemed to be perfect; the right shade and coverage, not oily but not drying. Immediately after application my skin looked simply healthy and flawless. Unfortunately after a whole day of wearing it started to break me out.
I will give it one more try in winter when my skin actually requires more nourishing creams and foundations, but during the hotter months this product is not convenient for my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Sarsar1sar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation doesn't do ANYTHING except make your skin look orange. It is the shortest lasting foundation I've ever used and was a total waste of $36. It doesn't even out skin tone and settles into lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received a generous size of this foundation in the Ivory color in my Birchbox. I didn't expect to like it because I'm dry and this is oil-free, but I absolutely love it. One small pump is enough for my face. It tones down the pinkiness, evens out my skin, and looks, well, flawless! Even though it is expensive, I will probably purchase because a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by CKHerrera

I've worn drug store make up better than this! Made me break out really bad on my forehead and it was too watery. I went from using Estée Lauder because it was "too ecpensive" to this garbage!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was to thick and make my face break out. It also made my face very orange colored (I even got a color lighter same thing) The powder made my face to white in pictures and very dry!!! Unless you like a orange face and to break out or a white face and dry skin I wouldn't buy it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by katherinejarman

I bought this foundation a while ago i liked it at first but throughout the day it comes off. Also after about a week and a half of using it i began to break out all over my forehead which is not a normal thing for me. I would not purchase it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a nice sample of this. In initial appearance/quality, I would rate this a "5" easily. It glides over my skin with no effort. No pores. No settling in lines. "Honey" was a beautiful match. I had a beautiful, glowy face. The coverage was great for my redness and broken capillaries.

It stays tacky for a loooong time. Without powder, it did NOT oxidize. With powder, it DID. I can't stand a super tacky face with hair sticking to it all the time - drives me nuts! Alas, even with powder (and primer and setting spray) the lasting power of this is poot! Without powder, it lasted even less time. By lunchtime, I was looking shifty and when I left work, I was a hot mess. What a shame. I would rate lasting power "0."

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by vickygfs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The reviews are surprisingly negative on here! I love this foundation, and I have acne prone, combination skin, so I am looking for a high coverage foundation without looking cakey. I have found that with a Beauty Blender or a brush Oxygen Wow goes on great, and then a quick setting powder really helps it last all day. My main complaint is that it does tend to get a little orange when its hot and sweaty outside, but when evenly put it on, it isn't usually noticeable. The price is really good, especially compared to other high-end brands, and I recommend this foundation to everyone!

Extra Info:
-I have repurchased Oxygen Wow three times now
-I will use Porefessional sometimes, but it isn't necessary
-I have been in the sun about 5 minutes my whole life, and the lightest shade actually works for me
-People compliment me on this foundation all the time!