Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

3.5

on 5/19/2013 11:22:00 AM

Very Expensive. But I like it. It has medium-full coverage which is really good for a bb cream, the finish is quiet dewy and sticky, but it gets better when it's settled it. It has a very natural finish; if you chose the right shade. Take note that; a little goes a long way with this bb cream. Although, sometimes, it makes my face very oily, :-( but I always have my mac studio fix powder to reduce it. I don't really know if I I'm going to buy this again, considering the price is very expensive for a student like me. And there are a lot of bb creams I love to try.

on 5/18/2013 3:58:00 PM

I LOVE this product, I got it in light/medium and my color is a C4-NC30. I will use it for the summer and when it's humid out. The only thing is for $39.00 for 1 ounce it is extremely expensive and I blend it with a light Aveeno moisturizer to get more our of my pea size application.

on 5/18/2013 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I am in love with this BB cream. I have combination skin and I have an oily t-zone. I also live in very hot and humid weather and I feel like this is just perfect for what I need. Fortunately, I don't have to deal with acne. I just need something to even out my skin, especially under my eyes and around my nose. I feel like this is just the right amount of coverage that I need, which isn't a lot. It sets into your skin matte and stays on! I do set this with a powder for maximum staying power. I wish it wasn't so pricey though :(

NO WAY I would buy this product, it is super expensive, for trial size I paid about $20.00 and it made my skin YELLOW. I am sooo dissapointed

on 5/17/2013 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this bb cream, it is very light-weight and easy. It's very spreadable and perfect for my skin tone as it has slight yellow undertones. I wear this whenever i have a sports activity, (almost everyday of the week) and it doesn't seem to slip off despite the fact i'd be all sweaty, also i have oily skin so its hard to find something that stays on.
As much as I love this smashbox bb cream and as much as i would love to repurchase this, I don't think I could buy this again for a while as it is extremely expensive, though i think the quality of the product might justify the product a bit, i wish it was a little bit cheaper (i'm a student).
For the moment though, I'm literally squeezing as much as I can out of the bottle trying to get the last few drops hahah

on 5/17/2013 1:23:00 AM

Eh. Seemed ok upon application but within a few hours it looked splotchy. I'll wear it around the pool this summer for some coverage with SPF but I will never purchase again. Way too expensive for a tiny bottle that doesn't stay put.

on 5/13/2013 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Absolutely LOVE this BB! Excellent for my oily skin, leaves a matte to satiny finish that gives my face a beautiful glow. Many compliments while wearing this. I switched to this when my Mom bought it and it didn't work out for her normal to dry skin. Like it so much, as many others clogged my pores and looked a bit flat and this one does not. It also has a good SPF, no breakouts, great staying power, and a good color match. I'm NC25-30 and Light is perfect. Yes, it is expensive, but I just can't help myself, and think it's worth it..

on 5/11/2013 4:04:00 AM

My mom had bought this BB cream and hated it so she gave it to me. I gotta say, I really like it. It has pretty good coverage, even more when I use a powder foundation on top. When using this, I do recommend blending it well all over the face before it dries and wait until it's dry to put anything on top. I do use a moisturizer before I put this on but I guess doing that would all depend on the person. If it was cheaper I would buy again and would recommend this but I probably won't repurchase for myself because of the price.

on 5/11/2013 1:58:00 AM

I absolutely love this. I only wish it didn't cost quite as much for such a little tube. (I'm on a student budget at the moment) A little does go a long way though. BB Creams often get criticized as being nothing but a "glorified tinted moisturizer". This is anything but. I have always had problem skin. Not the worst of the worst, but I usually need a decent amount of coverage. I have fair skin with very warm undertones (a combination of yellow & red- not pink) & my skin is so severely dry that it produces excess oil, causing it to look & behave like oily skin most of the time. This product has wonderful coverage. I would say it's light-medium, but can easily be built up or played down. It blurs any skin imperfections I have, & helps even out my whole face. I use the shade "fair." Light was a close match as well, but a little TOO yellow for me (like I said, I have multiple undertones, yellow & red. I'm mixed Native American, Italian, & Polish) I've been medium-tan most of my life, but my skin has lightened up a LOT lately for a variety of reasons. One thing I really love about this BB Cream is that if I'm in a hurry (nearly every day), I can skip moisturizer, primer, & concealer & just put this on. I put it on with my clean fingers, I find it blends better that way than if I use a brush. I really recommend this, I actually use it in place of foundation most of the time now. If I need a little more coverage, I'll use my current favorite foundation (Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation) on top of the Smashbox BB Cream. I love both of these products on their own, & they look really beautiful layered together as well. :)

on 5/7/2013 6:39:00 PM

I tried a sample of this in the light, which I thought was pretty dark. This BB cream is nice for combination to oily skin types as I found that it did help to control oil throughout the day. It is very light coverage.