Revlon Photoready 3D Volume

3.6

on 6/4/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara to try out something different. I was tired of the Lancome mascaras that cost an arm and a leg and dry out way too fast. I'm a use and toss mascara user but I cannot put this mascara down. I have very fine and thin lashes but this works amazing for me. The brush is amazing, it does not clump and is very build-able. This is my second tube and I am still in love. I will definitely repurchase this mascara and I have no stopped raving about it.

on 6/3/2012 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

No clumps, flakes, or smudging and completely buildable! It doesn't give as much volume as I thought it would, but enough for me because my lashes are already somewhat thick. Length is what I really want anyway (oh short stubby lashes, why wont you grow!) Overall, love it and will continue to purchase unless something completely knocks me out of the water!

Revlon have shocked me in such a good way. I've never been a fan of their mascaras, they seem to fail me every time. However, with all the hype surrounding this, I thought for just under $7.00 CDN why not ? Oh boy, am I glad I did. What a great mascara this is. The brush is just a little too thick for me, not enough to stop me from repurchasing though. I don't have a lot of lid space but thankfully I've had no transfer problems or smudging. I had zero faith in it holding my curl from my lash curler because it's a thin & wet formula. Was I ever wrong, it actually added to my curl ! I was gobsmacked. The tip of the brush really lets me get into the inner corner and outer lashes and really define them well. This mascara does it all, extreme length, amazing definition and great volume.

on 5/28/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara, so far I love it. I chose it over lashblast because it was 40% off at Rite Aid and I decided I liked the brush. Great decision. It was only 5 bucks plus tax and when I tried it, my eyelashes looked amazing.

This is a good mascara. People say it's similar to Benefit's They're Real, though i find it actually gives me better results by far. it lengthens and it does give good natural looking volume. it also skips out on giving the look of "spider-legs". The highlight of this mascara i'd say is the amount of definition you get! this is one of my new favorites i'd say.

on 5/14/2012 10:51:00 AM

LOVE this mascara! Finally found a drugstore product that allows me to quit spending $18-$20 on department store junk that ends up under my eyes! This makes my lashes look thick and long and best of all... no flaking, smudging, or lash fallout. I've been using this for about 6 weeks and have already purchased another. This is literally the first drugstore mascara I've ever liked (others tend to flake) and I truly do like it more that my trust old Clinique and Benefit mascaras I used to alternate.

on 5/9/2012 7:28:00 PM

I bought two. One for me. One for my 17 year old. We are both in love. This mascara does not flake at all, it comes off easily goes on easily. I do not have one bad word to say

I will buy again and again. I'm even thinking of buying 5-6 for back up in case it gets discontinued. I love revlon these days. The foundation, great. The powder great. The lipstick. Very great.
The price, almost free.

on 5/7/2012 10:36:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

I've been on a mascara hunt lately, tried pretty much all drugstore ones and I was really excited about this one because it got great reviews.It's nothing amazing,it doesn't give a lot of volume but it lengthens a bit more. If you're going for a more dramatic look (which I am) then you're not gonna like this one,it looks very VERY natural, to the point where I don't even see the use of it.The good part is that it doesn't flake or smudge, it's easy to remove,doesn't clump and its really black.I gave this one to my mom since I found my HG(L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black).I will not be repurchasing.

I purchased this because I heard that it was very similar to the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara. I have not tried the Benefit mascara, but I imagine this is a good dupe. It makes my lashes so dramatic and thick - they seriously look like false lashes. I also love how black the formula is. The bristles on the end of the brush seem useless to me; they always have way too much product on them and don't seem necessary in the first place. But that is the only bad thing I can say about this mascara, otherwise it exceeded my expectations.

on 5/1/2012 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very wet formula. Gave great length and definition. A second layer gives a fuller look. Best to curl lashes before you apply so they don't get weighed down.