Revlon Photoready 3D Volume

3.6

Amazing. Took a risk and love this. 2 coats look like false lashes almost.....I get no smearing, sniffing, etc. Looks and feels great. Definately one to buy again. Great........the brush is really amazing to hit all those baby lashes. Wow.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara. I have been a fan of Full and Soft for years but I was starting to want a bolder, fuller look and this mascara delivers. This mascara in my opinion is as close to looking like false lashes as one could get, without actually wearing them. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked this up when Revlon had a BOGO50 somewhere. I've never fallen in love with a Revlon mascara that I can recall (I'm a Maybelline/L'Oreal/Avon girl) so I didn't have high expectations. It was just an okay mascara for me in the long run... initially I hated it, but after a month it was pretty nice. I have long lashes so I look for deep color and volume and this gave me black lashes that didn't flake or get crunchy. It takes a few coats to be noticeable but easily clumps and doesn't hold curl well. It's good if you have time to spend to perfect your lashes but not something you can swipe on and go. Not horrible but not really worth the price or effort.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I can't believe how many people have left positive reviews for this mascara! I usually use L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Original Mascara in Carbon Black because I LOVE how it gives me lots of length with absolutely no clumping. After over a year, I finally decided to switch and try something different. I bought this Revlon mascara based on the reviews of everyone on this site---BAD decision! After purchase, I have tried putting it on three times, and it's a struggle to not look like Tammy Faye Baker... it clumps terribly, especially at the ends. You have to go over your lashes about 30 times before it looks HALF way decent. I'm tossing this in the trash, because there is no way I'm going out in public looking sloppy and trashy. Waste of $10. I won't be trying anymore Revlon mascaras to say the least...

I've been very disappointed with drugstore mascaras lately but this one is different. It doesn't wilt my lashes and straighten out the curl. I use a lash curler because my lashes are super straight and have no curl of their own. It gives great definition to my lashes and emphasizes their length. It doesn't thicken like a typical volumizing mascara which I prefer.... I don't want funky thick ends on my lashes. This mascara separates and defines my lashes and supports a curl and therefore is my favorite new mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have not been able to find a decent mascara in forever. My makeup drawer is littered with mascara corpses. I expected this mascara to join the ranks of the unacceptable contenders. I have never had good luck with Revlon mascaras. Imagine my surprise when this mascara stood up and said "Pick Me!". The brush is excellent. No clumping, no raccoon eyes, no flaking. I really like this product and my recommendation has probably started the process of discontinuation for this mascara. Happens to me all the time...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara to try out something different. I was tired of the Lancome mascaras that cost an arm and a leg and dry out way too fast. I'm a use and toss mascara user but I cannot put this mascara down. I have very fine and thin lashes but this works amazing for me. The brush is amazing, it does not clump and is very build-able. This is my second tube and I am still in love. I will definitely repurchase this mascara and I have no stopped raving about it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

No clumps, flakes, or smudging and completely buildable! It doesn't give as much volume as I thought it would, but enough for me because my lashes are already somewhat thick. Length is what I really want anyway (oh short stubby lashes, why wont you grow!) Overall, love it and will continue to purchase unless something completely knocks me out of the water!

Revlon have shocked me in such a good way. I've never been a fan of their mascaras, they seem to fail me every time. However, with all the hype surrounding this, I thought for just under $7.00 CDN why not ? Oh boy, am I glad I did. What a great mascara this is. The brush is just a little too thick for me, not enough to stop me from repurchasing though. I don't have a lot of lid space but thankfully I've had no transfer problems or smudging. I had zero faith in it holding my curl from my lash curler because it's a thin & wet formula. Was I ever wrong, it actually added to my curl ! I was gobsmacked. The tip of the brush really lets me get into the inner corner and outer lashes and really define them well. This mascara does it all, extreme length, amazing definition and great volume.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara, so far I love it. I chose it over lashblast because it was 40% off at Rite Aid and I decided I liked the brush. Great decision. It was only 5 bucks plus tax and when I tried it, my eyelashes looked amazing.

Popular Mascaras