July 24, 2014 | 2140 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Photoready 3D Volume

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 8:58:00 PM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

formula is wet takes a while to dry and it dries crunchy, no volume, LOTS of length but...skimpy length b/c it makes you lashes look very unatural and spidery :/ sad buy i would NOT buy again and would not recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by missmegan07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've heard a lot of great things about this mascara, and let me say that they were all true! It makes my little lashes huge, volumized, and not clumpy at all! It does everything that I want a mascara to do. It lengthens, adds volume, and defines each little lash! I would definitely say this is one of my favorite mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by xojazzylove

This is the best mascara. It really volumizes my lashes and it lenghtens them (even though it dosent specify that). It does not clump or flake off wich I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have recently become really critical and picky of the mascaras I have. Over the holidays, I bought the Sephora Lash Stash, and wasn't too impressed with any of the mascaras (even though I really seemed to like the Fairydrops mascara). One day, I had heard Amarixe, from Youtube, talking about this mascara and how much she loved it. I usually tend to like the same things that she does, so I bought the mascara having high hopes. And it delivered!! The formula doesn't clump my lashes and it's the only non-waterproof mascara I've found that can hold the curl in my lashes. I have naturally very straight lashes, so most mascaras can't hold them up well enough. This is one of the few that could. I love synthetic brushes as well, so this was perfection. I normally switch mascaras everyday, but I've found myself consistently reaching for this one. I think this may be my HG mascara!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like the photoready line so for some reason I tried this, really wish I had not wasted my money though, it sucks. I have super light sparse lashes, I always wear a lengthening primer before any mascara so it's pretty hard for a mascara to suck over a primer but this one sure did. Formula is thin and wimpy, didn't give me any fullness or length really, I can't imagine how hideous it would be on non primered lashes. I guess this could be used for a "natural " look but to me that is so not what the name photoready 3d is selling. It didn't clump or flake though, that much credit I will have to give it. I'd never buy this again and wish I could return it or something, money is tight for fun purchases like make up for me, I so wish I had read the reviews here before buying impulsively. Very disappointing product...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 1:56:00 AM More reviews by StephanieZamazing

Really like this mascara! I can get every lash. Just have to make sure and wipe off the tip. The formula is a lil thin for me, but thatll fix itself. Also love the HUGE brush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by rosarita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my lashes long, full and well defined and this delivers pretty well. The formula is wet enough to pull multiple coats through but not so wet that it smudges. The brush picks up too much product on the end so it has to be wiped off, but I like the bristles at the end as they help coat every lash. The tube has a lightly rubberized feel and it closes with kind of a click so you know it's screwed on tight. This isn't earth shattering or anything but it's a very decent everyday mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Moonblooms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this mascara initially because the chart in the drugstore said it gave super dramatic volume. I used it alone the first time and wasn't wildly impressed, but the more I used it the more I fall in love. This mascara is sublime! Super pigmented, such a smooth clump free formula, awesome brush. The only real drawback is that it doesn't voluminous like it says it does, but the length it gives your lashes is incredible. Pair it with your favorite volumizing mascara and it gives you big, stunning doll lashes. Nuts about this product. The packaging is very attractive too. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by huntermekare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First off... I love the brush! It doesn't usually come out of the tube with too much product, and separates nicely. I may expect too much out of my mascaras though, because it does lengthen them a bit, but I didn't notice much in the way of curl or volume.
It feels a little pricey for a drugstore mascara; it is probably worth it if you find good coupons or deals at the drugstore.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by jasminejones2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is allright, i would say i am very impressed with the packaging, but i can say that the brush is realllllly big..almost too big. i love the mascara, its kool for a natural look..but it makes my lashes a lil bit too stringy and weird.! but overalll great mascara