Revlon Photoready 3D Volume

3.6

on 5/28/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great mascara, so far I love it. I chose it over lashblast because it was 40% off at Rite Aid and I decided I liked the brush. Great decision. It was only 5 bucks plus tax and when I tried it, my eyelashes looked amazing.

This is a good mascara. People say it's similar to Benefit's They're Real, though i find it actually gives me better results by far. it lengthens and it does give good natural looking volume. it also skips out on giving the look of "spider-legs". The highlight of this mascara i'd say is the amount of definition you get! this is one of my new favorites i'd say.

on 5/14/2012 10:51:00 AM

LOVE this mascara! Finally found a drugstore product that allows me to quit spending $18-$20 on department store junk that ends up under my eyes! This makes my lashes look thick and long and best of all... no flaking, smudging, or lash fallout. I've been using this for about 6 weeks and have already purchased another. This is literally the first drugstore mascara I've ever liked (others tend to flake) and I truly do like it more that my trust old Clinique and Benefit mascaras I used to alternate.

on 5/9/2012 7:28:00 PM

I bought two. One for me. One for my 17 year old. We are both in love. This mascara does not flake at all, it comes off easily goes on easily. I do not have one bad word to say

I will buy again and again. I'm even thinking of buying 5-6 for back up in case it gets discontinued. I love revlon these days. The foundation, great. The powder great. The lipstick. Very great.
The price, almost free.

on 5/7/2012 10:36:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Kinky, Medium

I've been on a mascara hunt lately, tried pretty much all drugstore ones and I was really excited about this one because it got great reviews.It's nothing amazing,it doesn't give a lot of volume but it lengthens a bit more. If you're going for a more dramatic look (which I am) then you're not gonna like this one,it looks very VERY natural, to the point where I don't even see the use of it.The good part is that it doesn't flake or smudge, it's easy to remove,doesn't clump and its really black.I gave this one to my mom since I found my HG(L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black).I will not be repurchasing.

I purchased this because I heard that it was very similar to the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara. I have not tried the Benefit mascara, but I imagine this is a good dupe. It makes my lashes so dramatic and thick - they seriously look like false lashes. I also love how black the formula is. The bristles on the end of the brush seem useless to me; they always have way too much product on them and don't seem necessary in the first place. But that is the only bad thing I can say about this mascara, otherwise it exceeded my expectations.

on 5/1/2012 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very wet formula. Gave great length and definition. A second layer gives a fuller look. Best to curl lashes before you apply so they don't get weighed down.

on 4/30/2012 11:59:00 PM

Finally a drugstore mascara that I actually like, hurrah! I've been on a quest to find the perfect mascara for years, and I've just never found the perfect mascara - but this one actually comes pretty close. I have blonde, thin, straight, barely there lashes and this mascara makes them beautiful, thick, and long. The brush is great, the formula is perfect, I don't even need to curl my lashes (which is WEIRD for me), and the price is just right. I'll definitely keep buying this!

on 4/29/2012 10:50:00 PM

I bought this mascara yesterday, and I returned it today. I was really interested to try the brush because it seemed so popular. When I applied it, the formula was VERY watery and not thick enough to hold your lashes. The brush worked well, but it was the formula that was bad. If you have thick lashes already and only want length, then I would recommend this...but if you are dont SAVE YOUR MONEY!

on 4/29/2012 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is pretty good. I don't know about it being 3D, but it does give a very nice length. The color is good and the brush is amazing. The brush reminds me of Benefit's They're Real. Check out my photos (I'm wearing purplish eyeshadow).