December 18, 2014 | 827 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by laurenbrowne

I love this product! Maybelline wasn't lying when they named it "Color Tattoo." It literally stays on your lids like a tattoo would! I don't even have to wear primer before applying this to my lids which saves me a lot of time in the morning. It's also really easy to apply and makes you look like you tried hard even if you didn't. It also goes with any outfit in any season which i LOVE. I wear it every day and it really makes my eyes pop no matter what i am wearing. Definitely recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by claudia9927

I love this ! It's so great, it has great pigmentation. You can do your eye makeup without a problem. Good for everyday use when you are in a hurry in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Simply excellent. This color gives you perfect Kristin Scott Thomas eyes -- sophisticated, elegant, and effortless-looking. It reminds me a bit of my much loved Clinique creme shadow in the shade "Uplighting", but I like this Maybelline one better for two reasons: It's much cheaper and it is packaged better. The Clinique shadow dries out before you use it up because it's in a little flip-top compact. I much prefer a screw top pot. The color is so beautiful on blue eyes and applies very easily with a sweep of your finger. Add some mascara and you are set! I love this shadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is such a gorgeous cool toned bronze! It has a really nice metallic finish, and looks amazing used on its own. The formula is creamy, pigmented and very long wearing. This shade would look great on many skin tones and eye colours, so I recommend it because it's such a pretty everyday shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Shelbsca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

What an eye-popping, gorgeous color! This looks STUNNING on blue/green eyes. Also, for some reason the swatches online look way more goldy than this eyeshadow actually is in real life.

Shade- A bronzey, taupey satin finish. How it looks in the package doesn't do it justice. When this is applied on the eyes it just looks gorgeous.

Texture/Application- a little goes a long way! creamy but not too much, quite perfect actually. I just apply it with my fingers and blend upward and it goes on smoothly!

Staying Power- I'm sure this would last a long time without any eye primer underneath, but I still use my Mac Paint Pot in Painterly underneath it just in case. It lasts all day with no fading.

I love how this color tattoo looks great when simply worn alone or with a crease color. I really like it with CG's Mink in the crease, and I'm sure it would look great with a variety of other eyeshadows as well. Anytime I wear this I always love looking at my eyes in the mirror because of how much prettier they look because of this eye shadow! A staple in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

On me, Bad to the Bronze is a metallic deep taupe. I really like how shiny it makes my lids look and how I can slap it on with some mascara and look put together. The only thing I didn't like was how it creases on my almost every time after I would say four hours even if I apply primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by joanne150406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product for a drugstore cream eyeshadow.

I wore this daily when I first got it but I've since swapped this one - it was a bit too dark for me to wear on a daily basis to work.

The positives are that the staying power is pretty good and it does lasts all day. You get so
much product in one little pot.

However I find the texture quite difficult to work (because it isn't very smooth compared to other cream eyeshadows I have tried). Personally I much prefer the texture and colour selection of my NARS cream eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by madcancer7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Awesome stuff! I applied this on top of MAC soft ochre and it lasts until I take it off. Such a beautiful colour too by itself and as a base for MAC woodwinked and other bronze colour. Great for work and nights out.

To top it off, I got it at a 20% discount sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by melllm

Unfortunately I can't seem to make this work for me. I've tried applying this with my fingers and with a brush and neither seems to give me a flawless application. Also this has some texture problems. It's too dense and doesn't blend well, even when I try working really quickly with it. This doesn't live up to its 24hr claim either - 3-4 hours of wear is the max for me. I wouldn't repurchase. I'd much rather purchase a MAC paint pot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:35:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is magical! First of all, the colour is gorgeous and the pigmentation? Amazing! I just take a synthetic brush and swipe this over my lid and it literally stays on ALL day.

I have oily lids, so I use a primer underneath and this stuff doesn't move an inch. Super easy to blend and makes for a great, fast look.