October 25, 2014 | 1646 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Holy grail

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Alexislaurenxox

I use this palette every single day! Love all the shades and the quality of them. Many of my friends die when I'm using it because they want it ahah. The shades are fabulous and blend perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by secondlaw94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not a MASSIVE makeup wearer, and I love to keep things simple. What can I say - this palette is perfect for me. It's got such a versatile range of colours, and my favourite would have to be verve. I use this everyday to create a really natural look. Lots of people complement me on my eyes now, and it's all thanks to this awesome palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticated

I had upper bleph surgery one month ago. After getting the green light from my doctor to wear make-up, I treated myself to this gem. I have never been able to wear eyeshadow due to my heavy, hooded eye lids. Now I finally can! I watched a few tutorials on YT showing lots of different combos from this palette and now I'm so looking forward to wear all of these fabulous colors. It is spendy at $50, but considering the fact that you get so many high quality shadows, a brush and a lipgloss...I think it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by jacbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this palette. My favorite shades have to be YDK, Verve, and Chopper. Great quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by ccharbs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After being a Naked Palette Junky, I thought there was no palette I could ever love more than my wonderful Naked Palette by Urban Decay. Much to my surprise I ordered Naked 2 and was shocked to love this palette even more!

Urban Decay didn't disappoint with this palette. I waited so long to order this palette because I figured it was just a repeat of the first but the colours are unique and create new looks which I find compliment my blue eyes more than the original palette did. I think my preference with this palette compared to the first is the eye shadows in this palette seem lighter and more neutral than the original palette which featured a lot of darker colours. This palette (Naked 2) is great for everyday makeup, both matte and shimmery.

Like the other palette, the $60 is well worth this palette which can be used on a daily basis. There is only one repeat shade in the palette (Half Baked) but I didn't mind as it was one of my favourites in the first palette.

A must have for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is incredible! Bootycall is the most beautiful shade ever invented, and the brush that comes with it is amazing! Every colour goes with the other colour, and it is the cult classic that I now see why everyone raves about!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

I gave in and purchased the Naked 2 palette. I've been looking at it for as long as I could and talking myself out of it for months but had gift money and ended up purchasing it. I am so glad I did! I understand now why so many people rave about this palette, it is everything you've heard of it and then some. The colors are gorgeous, very easy to blend, and most importantly stays on the eyes ALL DAY. I have been buying dupes of some colors and the problem was not with the colors since it is quite easy to match them with drug store eyeshadows, but you cannot match the quality. Even my favorite Wet N Wild shadows seem bleak compared to UD. Maybe it's just me...
The only shade in the Naked 2 palette I do not care for is Chopper and it's a shame, since it looks absolutely gorgeous in the pan. It has sooo much glitter, I mean, CHUNKY glitter. Perhaps if you use it for parties or evenings, but for during the day it's a bit childish looking.
All in all, it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by knitknit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the pencil tin style packaging. Easy to clean, easy to open and shut, no chance of it opening accidentally in your bag. For reference I don't have the first Naked palette, just this one. I'm not really into eyeshadow or fancy coloured makeup, I just wanted a few neutrals that I could wear every once in a while. This works excellently. If you just want a few basics to get you through the work week this is for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by cdove

I am in love with the naked 2 palette! I have this one and the original naked palette and personally I prefer this one. This palette has more cooler tones and I feel I get much more use out of this palette.