October 21, 2014 | 2050 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst Lip Butter - Pink Truffle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Personally I feel that this shade is a bit over hyped on me it is quite a dark muddy yet blue based pink which doesn't look very natural at all and quite lip-sticky was hoping it would be a little paler. This shade out of all them seems to be the most prone to melting compared to the other four shades I have?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by peggy1234

I bought a bunch of different colors as these are wonderful. This color is a very natural pinky beige that I would think would work on anyone. I love the butters and will continue to buy them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

AWESOME MLBB color for me and that's truly hard to find b/c I have darker/pigmented lips. Love the color, texture, and feel of this. It's pretty much everything I've been looking for from the moisturization to the shade. The pigmentation is great - no swiping and re-swiping and swiping again with this. You can definitely sub your lip balm for this product because of how creamy and moisturizing it is. If it was a tad more long-lasting it would be absolutely perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by chechi

I agree that is a MLBB shade for most ladies and it is a very safe/flattering shade to try. The formula is really soft so this would probably melt in hot weather & the packaging is not the best. I've been wearing this to work daily with beaute's heroine lipgloss on top (looks very put-together)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:02:00 PM More reviews by KattyBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It is the perfect pinkish nude semi-sheer shade.I normally hate lipsticks because they are too dry, but this glides on, and is not as sticky and shiny as lip gloss. For a more defined, formal look, I used it with Revlon ColorStay Lipliner in Nude. I have to reapply it every couple of hours, but that is normal for me. I own 3 tubes of this color: one for home, one for my work, and one for my purse- I love it that much!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by southerngrl07

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this lip butter! Pink truffle is the perfect my lips but better shade. I line my lips with Rimmell Wild Clover lip liner, apply Burts Bees pomegranate lip balm and then my Pink Truffle lip butter. I find the color lasts longer when I use the Burts Bees lip balm with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter was the Pink Truffle shade. When I tried it on it turned out to be a perfect MLBB color shade shade. Medium nude/pink in color. It applies just like butter and leaves my lips feeling moisturized. It doesn't last very long but I don't mind reapplying. I'm glad I bought a second one for backup because I'll be wearing this lipstick alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by SnugglyPorcupine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite lip butter. It's the best nude pink for me. My lips are naturally pretty pink so the lighter shade I have (Strawberry Shortcake) is too light and the brighter shade (Sweet Tart) is too much, but Pink Truffle is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Jessie93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By itself, it's too dark on my lips. But when I layer a baby pink gloss on top, it's the perfect nude lip. The staying power isn't very long though. It only lasts about an hour on my lips (without drinking, eating, etc..)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by ixxy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was looking for a MLBB color and I was first drawn to this since it, the tube, it looks like a nice nude. However, on my lips, it turns orange and nothing at all like the natural color of my lips. I think this may work better for somebody with a warmer complexion but since I'm cooler toned, this orangy color did not look natural. I ended up getting berry smoothy next and it was much closer to my natural lip color.