April 19, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Gel Eyeliner ] [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by celinelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this gel eyeliner. it is easy to apply and stays the whole day long! really quite amazing for the price you pay. You get best results if you use an angled brush to apply it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Even before I read the reviews, I went and got this. I used a couple of times and it worked fine, nothing great. Every time I tried to remove it, my lashes would fall out like crazy. I am always gentle with removing makeup. On a day trip, I decided to use this since it is supposed to be long wearing, doesn't budge etc. However, by the mid of the day I had panda eyes and I looked horrible. Never again, not sure if it has cheap ingredients but I always had lashes falling out through out the day when I applied it. Does anyone have this problem with this liner ? I think it's better to invest in a mac fluidline. I guess you get what you pay for here.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have London baby and Midnight in Paris. I use them almost every day and consider them among the best beauty product finds ever. I even like the glass packaging, reminds me of MAC (they are a little smaller than MAC but contain the same amount of product, 3gr) If you remove the top sticker it looks much more professional.
    The quality is equally to fluidlines, although they are dirt cheap. Creamy, pigmented, glide with ease and stay put. Overall great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lole_34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Who thought that I would find my HG liner for under 4$! I have tried all the big brands, bobbi brown, mac, stila, BE and MUFE. They all transfered on to my eyelid! they all smudged!

I picked this up at ulta on a whim and it has been amazing! the texure and pigment is great and so far been using it for a few days and no transfer. At around 3$ why not give it a shot? the liquid liner is also very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by hellomorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 2 essence gel eyeliner, london baby and midnight in paris. love love LOVE both of the shade! the color are so intense, and long last on my eyelid. def will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by smyrne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I had good comments from a lady who was buying some stuff from Essence in the shop. I spent around 4 $ for a gel liner and it is perfect! It's creamy and goes all day without getting transferred on my eye lids(and I have oily eye lids).I have the one in black and I am quite impressed by the quality! The texture is quite similar to shimmer strip gel liners by Physicians Formula, and way better than many gel liners I've tried. Definitely recomended

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by gyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much! I have oily lids and most liners start smudging just a short time afer application. This lasts really long and it is really good for the low price!
    The only bad thing about this is that it is really really hard to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by shafna

I have this in black.
    I tighline my eyes everyday.. and occasionally line it too.
    This is an excellent product, and for the price, too good to miss.
    The only problem i had with this was that my eyes burn for a minute or so after putting this.. it doesnt last, but i prefer not to have that feeling.
    I have used maybelline, mac and bb.. and the consistency of this is more gel like. I need just one dip to do both eyes.
    For the price, i def will be purchasing again.. pity they dont have more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in London Baby because I wanted something that is not black but still quite wearable for everyday and I still have my Heavy Rotation black gel liner which is my HG liner. It is a dark charcoal taupe with micro shimmers in it which makes it really pretty and extremely wearable for daily usage without making it boring. The shimmers create a multidimensional look which makes it less flat unlike the boring black that I can get bored at times.

This has an amazing consistency for a gel liner that is SO CHEAP! It's creamy and glides on smoothly with amazing color payoff. I have never tried the Maybelline gel liner that everyone raves about but I prefer a soft creamy consistency for gel liners like my Heavy Rotation liner. THIS, has a pretty similar consistency with the Heavy Rotation gel liner which is a MAJOR plus with me. I use it for days that I want to play up my eyes and look less boring.

It comes in a really huge pot for a gel liner, much bigger than my Heavy Rotation liner and for only a fraction of the price that I paid for my Heavy Rotation liner. I cannot stop raving about this liner because it wears on my lids so well without smudging and totally waterproof. It's very similar to my HG eyeliner in terms of consistency and wearing power so it's close to HG.

Definitely repurchase, in the other shades as well. I really want to give the purple one a try because I absolutely adore purple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Awesome eyeliner. I use this when i want a winged look and when im going out all night and need my eyeliner to stays put!

this eyeliner stays put and does not smudge! Its not a cream based instead its gel-like and is a dream to work with. Glides on smoothly, effortlessly, is very very black and as stated before STAYS PUT. No smudging, no creasing, NADA!

The thing i hate the most about it is taking this off. I dont have eyemake up remover - i know im lazy.. but i just use nivea, load it on my eyelids, wait for awhile, then i wipe it off with a cotton pad. My normal cleanser just cannot get this off on its own.

other than that, this thing also does not dry out, unlike my other cream based eyeliners. Go essence!