October 1, 2014 | 995 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Gel Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:22:00 PM More reviews by ammyranth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This eyeliner is actually amazing, I can't believe I can buy something so cheap in Australia that works. I own these in the black and the grayish colour called London Baby, both of these work so well.

I see no reason to try Fluidline or any other more expensive liners, I also find these colours work great as a base for doing a smoky eye, the set a little quickly so you have to work fast, I also do notice some transfer onto the top of my lid if I make my lines too thick but nothing to complain about for a $5 product.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by xxperfectdenialxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I have this in two colours, London Baby and Midnight in Paris. I LOVE Midnight in Paris (black). It's super easy to apply, lasts for ages and again is SO easy to use (unlike the Maybelline one). I would give Midnight in Paris a 5, however because I'm writing a review for two colours I have to give a 4 because.....London Baby is just not as good. And I want it to be because I think for me brown is a much nicer daytime colour for me (not as harsh or as dressy as black). London Baby still applies well (although I do need two coats), but by the end of the day it has sort of separated on my lid. So close to the lash line it is brown but a little above that (and I only do a thin line), is the shimmery part of it. Which is annoying because I would like my liner to last ALL day. It is however a great liner that is dirt cheap ($5.95 AUD). I would like to find some of the "Sun"colours though. Other than that the only suggestion I would make would be that it would be great if the pots were sealed. I find that I have to go through the whole display to find a pot that someone hasn't left a fingerprint in = /

rated 1 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

Rubbish don't purchase this I bought the grey one it was totally unpigmented worn away straight away yuk!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by AlliBear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product!!
PROS-
-VERYY creamy
-Its dirt cheap
-No smudging involved(;
-Waterproof
CONS-
-Fades after a while

It is easy to remove if you use either Almay makeup remover pads or Mary Kay liquid makeup remover(;

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jaci2017

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm reviewing the black one.

Pros-
- Very pigmented
- Very creamy
- Doesn't smudge
- Cheap
- Waterproof

Cons-
- Fades a tiny bit

Some other reviewers have said this is too hard to remove but I use the Almay makeup remover pads and it comes off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best eyeliner ever.. Honestly, it is just as good, if not BETTER than the Mac and Bobbi Brown eyeliners. It retails for around $5.95AU, which means in the U.S it would probably retail for around $2-$3.
Pros:
-super cheap.
-amazing quality
-good packaging
-VERY long lasting
-VERY pigmented
Cons:
-Not available everywhere
-only available in a few colours

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff, I've been using it for a few days and it's so easy to work with and amazing quality for the price. Granted I've never tried a "high end" eyeliner of any kind, the only other eyeliner of this assortment I've tried is by wet n' wild, other than that I've just used drugstore liquid and pencil liners, but this is quickly becoming my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by tobermory12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very reasonably-priced gel eyeliner from German brand, essence. Very long-lasting and budge-proof even on oily lids. I purchased the Midnight in Paris black eyeliner, and even used it for doing a dia de Los muertos halloween sugar skull and it stayed out for hours, even when combined with grease paint. I have used gel eyeliners from Maybelline and MAC, and this has a better pigment load ( unlike the Maybelline which was sheer) and so far hasn't dried out(like that MAC). The color is a soft black. The price is ridiculously cheap. Best of all, you can use the money you saved to buy yourself a nice eyeliner brush. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this liner! It is very creamy last a long time on my water line is very pigmented the only problem is that it smudges a little in my outer corner on one of my eyes but that only happends sometimes. I would say this is like a creamy version of the wet n wild gel liner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i have it in miami ink, which is a shimmery light greyish blue color. i used it quite a lot in summer but the color is just not dark enough for the autumn/winter. quite pleased with the texture: creamy and not smudging.