Phyto Phyto 9

3.9

Althaea Oficinalis Extract (Mucilage Végétal), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Arctium Majus Root Extract (Bardane), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Romarin), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract (Sauge), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Leaf Extract (Saule), Hypericum Perforatum Extract (Millepertuis), Lecithin (Soja), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Butyl, Ethyl).

on 4/24/2003 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product but I use it more as a styling aid instead of a leave-in conditioner (I think it WORKS BETTER THAT WAY), it eliminates frizziness and puts flyaways in check. It's a wonderdul moisturizer that is lightweight and non-greasy... Phytotherathrie is the only haircare line that truely gives you what you paid for, (for the products I've tried any way).

on 4/21/2003 1:20:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fabulous product! It's well worth the money, especially on my extremely dry and damaged hair. With all the abuse my hair takes (I've bleached a couple times, and I flat iron every day) and this has been my saving grace. I will never leave home without it. I used to use Sebastian Potion 9 on my hair, but it smelled so badly, and did nothing, that I finally splurged on this. I will continue to rebuy indefinetley.

on 4/1/2003 11:16:00 PM

This has been a haircare staple for my long, curly hair for years. I love the fact that it is super lightweight and non-greasy. The natural nutty scent is a nice change from Phyto's other scented products. If I forget to use this product, I notice a difference - My hair is noticeably drier. Phyto 7 is too light for me, so I will probably continue to repurchase Phyto 9 forever.

on 2/18/2003 9:53:00 AM

Overall this works pretty well. I took the tube along with me to the caribean and I must say I didn't even need hairspray or gel because this actually gave me a little control when I slicked my hair back. I am not crazy about the metal tube it comes in - nor the smell - it has like a nutty scent. It can be a little messy when there's not much left inside the tube.

on 2/16/2003 1:55:00 PM

The best leave-in conditioner I've ever tried on my long, heavily bleached hair. Keeps it feeling supple and soft. I love the cream texture as opposed to a spray because it feels more moisturizing. It's a bit on the pricey side, but I'm on my 3rd tube. I've yet to find another leave-in conditioner as good as this.

on 2/9/2003 7:26:00 PM

This is a great live in conditioner for hair. It leaves hair feeling so soft.

on 2/1/2003 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty expensive leave in conditioner,but it works well for my hair. I blow dry my wavy hair straight pretty much everyday,and it really helps make my hair smooth and soft. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy at all. I usually use this with the phytodefrisant straightening balm,and it seems to work even better at taming my hair:)

on 1/18/2003 7:36:00 PM

I've been using this for years because I can't find anything better. This takes the puffy parched look out of freshly washed hair and adds a little softness. I'm really looking for more softness but until then this is the leave-in I keep repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Bought this when I was in France (they sell it in regular grocery stores all round the country) and love it. I asked the girl in the store, she said that most of the women in France use it to smooth out hair from flyways and as a styling aid. It doesn't hold/style my hair at all, but it does wonder on conditioning. I applied it when my fine-straight hair is still damp (a little goes a long way) and dry my hair either with blow dryer or natural. It leaves my hair silky smooth, my husband likes it very much!

on 1/1/2003 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Also tried this. It's okay - I have normal hair. Used half of it and gave the rest to my friend, who has extremely dry hair. She loved it, and now purchases it regularly.

Top Rated Phyto Products