MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 11/22/2009 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was my first ever mac blusher. I still only have 2 blushes from mac, which are this one (fleur power) and the hello kitty tippy which is a VERY bright pink.
What i love about this blush is that it is very natural and looks great on most skin tones, it is a peachy pink and i love it!
I must admit i stopped using blushes for a long while and was using mac mineralize skinfinish natural in dark as my blusher, because it was too dark for all my face and using it on my cheeks like sculpted my face and looked bronze and i liked it.
But i know use the skinfinish on my cheeks but with this blusher over, it looks absolutely fab! i love it!
Aswell, i have dropped this quite a few times and it still hasnt broke! brilliant!

on 11/17/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am an NC35. The MAC artist did suggest a more peachy color for me, but I didn't listen because the color looked like a warm pink. I have golden undertones so it seemed suitable.

Actually, it looks just OK on me. I am considering a more girly cool pink just because I like it. I've been considerting 'well dressed'.
It might be a little bit more heavy than I like, prolly more corally orange, which is why I don't like it.

Fleur Power is so boring to me now. I just use it because it is the only blush I have, and it is pricey. But MAC lasts a looooooong time, but in the meantime, I am still considering: MAC: Welldressed, MAC - Dainty or NARS - Orgasm.

on 11/14/2009 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my one and only blush. The color perfectly matches my natural blushing color. I remember the first time I bought it, I thought it looked way too bright, but the MUA insisted I try it--SO glad I took her advice. To me, it is the perfect neutral rosy-cheek shade--not too pink, not too peach, and not too red, and, it has a more matte/natural finish. A friend of mine from Barbados who has very dark skin loves this color too; it seems to be universally flattering.

on 11/11/2009 6:36:00 PM

The picture on the website of this blush does it no justice at all! This blush in the pan looks like a soft baby pink, but on my skin its a nice flush, kind of rosy looking...and I love it! it's very beautiful and most women of color would pass this up by just looking at it, but try it on and you will love it too!

NC50/NW45 (MAC)
Almond 7 (Bobbi Brown)

on 11/7/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite blushes by Mac because it's a satin and I love the satin finish. It has just the right amount of shimmer to give your face a healthy glow. Fleur Power is a beautiful pinky coral color that looks great on all skintones, even my NC20 fair skin. This blush goes on very evenly and gives my cheeks a natural looking flush. I would definitely recommend Fleur Power.

on 11/7/2009 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This blush is a staple in my beauty routine and has been for several years. It is a beautiful coral pink color that complements my NC42/C4 skin tone perfectly. It is a satin finish so it does not contain any shimmer or glittery particles. It blends flawlessly and makes the cheeks appear naturally flushed and brightens up the face. For a natural look, only a small amount of product is needed and can be easily built up for a more dramatic look. The color is long lasting even on my oily skin so there is no need to reapply throughout the day. This blush has never caused breakouts or other adverse reactions. This is a wonderful everyday blush and the .21 oz is enough product to last for a long, long time, which makes the $16.50 price tag very reasonable.

on 11/2/2009 6:35:00 AM

This blush is fantastic!! The color looks so beautiful and natural. Itīs also easy to built up if you want to have the "evening look". I have been looking after the perfect blush during many years now since Lancome stopped producing my favourite blush. This is as close as you can come to the perfect blush! May MAC never stop producing this product!

on 10/29/2009 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If I had to pick one blush to wear and no other this would be the one. It's corally pink and looks natural. You can also build the color intensity. LOVE

on 10/29/2009 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've had this blush for a while now; I've forgotten how pretty it is. It gives me a fresh glow especially when I'm not wearing any other makeup. It works best for me when worn right on the apples of my cheeks and blended out. I usually wear pale coral/peachy nude/mlbb shade lipsticks, and this blush complements that well, but it also looks great when paired with fuschia lips (a la Kim Kardashian http://troyjensenonline.blogspot.com/2009/07/scandalous-fuschia-on-kim-kardashian.html ), if applied with a light hand.

I'm Shu Nobara in 754 / MAC NC35 / Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for ref.

on 10/13/2009 6:30:00 PM

I really like this blush and am wearing it almost every day! My only issue is that it is really pigmented and can be a bit hard to blend for me. I have to use a really light hand with this one. I would totally buy this again

Top Rated MAC Products