January 26, 2015 | 938 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my one and only blush. The color perfectly matches my natural blushing color. I remember the first time I bought it, I thought it looked way too bright, but the MUA insisted I try it--SO glad I took her advice. To me, it is the perfect neutral rosy-cheek shade--not too pink, not too peach, and not too red, and, it has a more matte/natural finish. A friend of mine from Barbados who has very dark skin loves this color too; it seems to be universally flattering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by lgooding

The picture on the website of this blush does it no justice at all! This blush in the pan looks like a soft baby pink, but on my skin its a nice flush, kind of rosy looking...and I love it! it's very beautiful and most women of color would pass this up by just looking at it, but try it on and you will love it too!

NC50/NW45 (MAC)
Almond 7 (Bobbi Brown)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by meganmomoney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorite blushes by Mac because it's a satin and I love the satin finish. It has just the right amount of shimmer to give your face a healthy glow. Fleur Power is a beautiful pinky coral color that looks great on all skintones, even my NC20 fair skin. This blush goes on very evenly and gives my cheeks a natural looking flush. I would definitely recommend Fleur Power.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by missk1111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a staple in my beauty routine and has been for several years. It is a beautiful coral pink color that complements my NC42/C4 skin tone perfectly. It is a satin finish so it does not contain any shimmer or glittery particles. It blends flawlessly and makes the cheeks appear naturally flushed and brightens up the face. For a natural look, only a small amount of product is needed and can be easily built up for a more dramatic look. The color is long lasting even on my oily skin so there is no need to reapply throughout the day. This blush has never caused breakouts or other adverse reactions. This is a wonderful everyday blush and the .21 oz is enough product to last for a long, long time, which makes the $16.50 price tag very reasonable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Abecita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is fantastic!! The color looks so beautiful and natural. Itīs also easy to built up if you want to have the "evening look". I have been looking after the perfect blush during many years now since Lancome stopped producing my favourite blush. This is as close as you can come to the perfect blush! May MAC never stop producing this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If I had to pick one blush to wear and no other this would be the one. It's corally pink and looks natural. You can also build the color intensity. LOVE

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by pencilpleat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this blush for a while now; I've forgotten how pretty it is. It gives me a fresh glow especially when I'm not wearing any other makeup. It works best for me when worn right on the apples of my cheeks and blended out. I usually wear pale coral/peachy nude/mlbb shade lipsticks, and this blush complements that well, but it also looks great when paired with fuschia lips (a la Kim Kardashian http://troyjensenonline.blogspot.com/2009/07/scandalous-fuschia-on-kim-kardashian.html ), if applied with a light hand.

I'm Shu Nobara in 754 / MAC NC35 / Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for ref.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I really like this blush and am wearing it almost every day! My only issue is that it is really pigmented and can be a bit hard to blend for me. I have to use a really light hand with this one. I would totally buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish there were a miror in Mac blush but however, would not like if they were more expensive for it! I think that this color is nice, not less, not more. It is not my favorite, yet I dont dislike it. For everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by monibunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour! Its the blush I wear when I don't know what will match. this colour is definately versatile, and I think will match probably the majority of skin tones. When you use it lightly its this really natural pinky coral colour, and you can pack it on even more if you want a stronger flushed look. I've been using it for a while now and it still looks new, I don't think I'll run out! Mac blushes are pretty generous.