September 2, 2014 | 1927 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Abecita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is fantastic!! The color looks so beautiful and natural. Itīs also easy to built up if you want to have the "evening look". I have been looking after the perfect blush during many years now since Lancome stopped producing my favourite blush. This is as close as you can come to the perfect blush! May MAC never stop producing this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 5:52:00 AM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If I had to pick one blush to wear and no other this would be the one. It's corally pink and looks natural. You can also build the color intensity. LOVE

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by pencilpleat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this blush for a while now; I've forgotten how pretty it is. It gives me a fresh glow especially when I'm not wearing any other makeup. It works best for me when worn right on the apples of my cheeks and blended out. I usually wear pale coral/peachy nude/mlbb shade lipsticks, and this blush complements that well, but it also looks great when paired with fuschia lips (a la Kim Kardashian http://troyjensenonline.blogspot.com/2009/07/scandalous-fuschia-on-kim-kardashian.html ), if applied with a light hand.

I'm Shu Nobara in 754 / MAC NC35 / Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for ref.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2009 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Cutekitti

I really like this blush and am wearing it almost every day! My only issue is that it is really pigmented and can be a bit hard to blend for me. I have to use a really light hand with this one. I would totally buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 2:48:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish there were a miror in Mac blush but however, would not like if they were more expensive for it! I think that this color is nice, not less, not more. It is not my favorite, yet I dont dislike it. For everyday use.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2009 3:08:00 AM More reviews by monibunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this colour! Its the blush I wear when I don't know what will match. this colour is definately versatile, and I think will match probably the majority of skin tones. When you use it lightly its this really natural pinky coral colour, and you can pack it on even more if you want a stronger flushed look. I've been using it for a while now and it still looks new, I don't think I'll run out! Mac blushes are pretty generous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by TrishyB

So I needed a new blush and I decided to visit MAC at Myer to find that they had heaps of colours with varying finishes. I asked the MAC sales assistant what colour would best suit me as I told her I was after somethin pink/coral without any shimmer. She recommended me 3 colours and out of the 3 she chose Fleur Power. At first I was hesitant because it looked very bright, but she reassured me that it would look different on my skin. So she applied it on and WOW the colour and satin finish was perfect! The colour looked natural - and def. not as bright!
It instantly gives you a subtle hint of a pink/coral flush which I find to be perfect for everyday use and the blush is buildable depending on how you like to wear it. You only need a tiny amount to get that instant hit of colour. I love how there isn't any shimmer/glitter which makes it look even more natural. I've also received compliments about me cheek colour the very first day that I stopped using my old one (which had abit of shimmer to it)
Just be sure to blend it in properly!
Highly recommended! Will def. Buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 8:02:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Lookes sooo lovely on fair skin. You look fresher immediately, if you just take a LITTLE touch of it! I would never have tried an intense colour like that probably, if the MAC-artist wouldn't have shown it to me - so I owe her one! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 1:15:00 PM More reviews by pandasforeva123

The colour is absolutely gorgeous, a little goes a long way so just swirl it ONCE and that'll be more than enough. It's a darkish pinky coraly colour, it's really pretty on tan or fair skin. I hope this doesn't break me out like the mineralized blushes did, I'll keep you updated if it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2009 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Eleonore

I love this blush, The color is a bright pink color with some coral to it. I can wear it every day, though, I have a really light skintone. And if you're off to a party or something, you can always add more. It's perfect for any time of the day.