Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 7/12/2013 10:57:00 AM

These are okay I just wish they didn't have so much shimmer and lasted a little longer.

on 7/8/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Do not last long, stays on for half an hour then you have to reapply. Very sheer and not quite moisturising.

on 7/1/2013 7:17:00 PM

I have 13 of these babies: creme brûlée, creamsicle, sugar frosting, cotton candy, strawberry shortcake, peach parfait, sweet tart, tutti fruitti, candy apple, sugar plum, berry smoothie, red velvet, and the newest juicy papaya.

The colors are very pigmented, they glide on very smoothly and moisturizing. They last for few hours if you eat. The colors are very wearable too! It's hard to pick my favorite color because they are all very wearable. :) I highly recommend it!

on 6/30/2013 10:43:00 PM

I love these lip butters! I have them in peach parfait (a shimmery peach), sugarplum (a mauvey plum similar to MAC Syrup), berry smoothie (pink), and red velvet (blue based dark red). The texture on all is moisturizing and smooth, though the shimmer on the peach parfait can feel grainy at times. The darker colors wear down to a stain. You do have to reapply often, which is my only complaint. I'm not a habitual lipstick wearer, but I reach for these lip butters a lot and want to buy more colors.

on 6/30/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I think youtubers and blogs have created a hype which the products don't live up to! They settle into fine lines on the lips (and I don't have particularly dry lips), and don't last at all well on the lips. The packaging is lovely, and comparable to high end, but is rather the product was a better to be honest!

THIS IS HEAVEN IN A CUTE ´CHANEL´LOOKING TUBE! ahh so perfect! I just can´t even begin! At first, I was skeptical about the color pay off, I mean a lip balm/lipstick with great color pay off that doesn't dry my lips? UHM yes please! It gets the job done! My lips get chapped really easy, but this moisturized them and gave them a great color! I definitely recommend this. If you're looking for some color on your lips while having them moisturized you need these. They are NOT matte but I think the glossy look gives it more of a cute and fresh vibe! On certain days you can even get 2 for $10. MY FAVORITE COLOR IS strawberry shortcake! They have a variety in colors, so you can find one that fits you!

on 6/29/2013 4:57:00 PM

I love this product! I have probably 5 colors and love them all. It definitely keeps your lips moisturized, only downside is it's a little TOO moisturized so it does come off sort of easily and you have to reapply. My new favorite color is "Pink Lemonade". Very nice and subtle for Summer.

I have this in Wild Watermelon and I love it. Glides on like lipbalm, even color distribution, feels moisturizing and soft. The color is fresh and bright and really flattering in my super pale skin. Once the actual butter wears off, it leaves behind a really nice even stain.

on 6/24/2013 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Price: $7.50 (?)
Location: Target

I really don't understand the hype around this product for a number of reasons. I'm giving this product two stars only because I kind of like how they feel on my lips. Other than that, I can say these literally have the worst staying power of any lipstick I have ever tried. If you want an overpriced lip balm, check these out. These are the second worst Revlon products I have ever tried. (Second only to the lip stain that dried out seconds after opening it.)

The bad: Terrible staying power. I can't even take a sip of water without all of the color coming off and leaving me with an ugly lip liner. It bleeds terribly. Even with lip liner, I find that they still bleed and don't last. The color payoff is also very inconsistent. Candy Apple is sort of sheer, but the wine color (can't remember the name) is VERY opaque. I have a another that was even more sheer than Candy Apple though. I like consistancy, so that when I buy a product I can expect the next one to be relatively the same but with a different shade or color. They're also totally overpriced. I own several Revlon lipsticks, and I believe I only paid about $4-5 for each one. These are usually $7-8 at the drugstore and Target though.

The good: It feels nice on the lips, smells alright too.

on 6/23/2013 5:22:00 AM

I have 3 of these, and I have mixed feelings about them :p I love how they are so moisturising, and sometimes its good to wear a sheer coat of colour on the lips but also I find the colours a bit inconsistent. Some colours are more pigmented while others are very sheer, almost clear. Also if you do plan on buying any of the butters, do not trust swatches online. The swatch pictures I found online where SO MUCH deeper and more pigmented then the real thing.Also I find the price a bit ridiculous here in AUS they sell for approx $22 each :( I got mine on half price at chemist warehouse yayy. Overall for a sheer glossy look I was happy with 2/3 colour I purchased :)

Popular Lipsticks