John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlighting Shampoo

3.4

on 3/12/2004 6:01:00 AM

This shampoo is good for use a couple times a week. It keeps my highlights bright and really it doesn't dry it out that much. People overreact.

on 3/10/2004 5:30:00 PM

do you know why this makes ur hair lighter, COS IT CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF BLEACH! WHY DO YOU THINK ITS SO DRYING. HONESTLY I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH , I DIDNT BELIEVE IT AT FIRST BUT MY CLOSE FRIEND WORKS FOR CHARLES WORTHINGTON AND SHE IS A TRAINED STYLIST SHE KNOWS THE INS AND OUTS OF PRODUCTS AND SAYS TO STEER CLEAR FROM THIS THE ONLY REASON IT MAKES UR HAIR LIGHTER IS COS ITS GOT BLEACH IN IT

on 3/7/2004 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I found this left my highlighted hair like straw and very tangled. It took forever to get a comb through even after conditioning with the matching product. Would not buy this again.

on 3/5/2004 6:06:00 PM

This is the best shampoo ever! I'm not a natural blonde and I thought that it would dry out my hair(after reading the reviews) but it didn't! Ppl commented on my hair asking me if I colored it again or added highlites because it left my hair so shiney and looked fresh like the 1st day I colored it.

on 2/14/2004 12:51:00 AM

Honestly, this is a great shampoo if you want to lighten up your hair a little, but a little too drying for everyday use. I love it b/c, even though I dyed my hair brown, I use it every once in a while to refresh the color, and it definitely makes a difference! My hair has now lightened from a medium brown to a light golden brown b/c of this! Other people actually noticed a difference too ! The conditoner is great as well, a repurchase for sure : )

This is a good shampoo,but not the best.The price is really resonable,and the bottle looks cool.It is a bit drying,I'll admit.Even though it doesnt refresh or deposit color(which it never claims to do anyway),it does keep my hair from turning dark and brassy.Its not for daily use(which is okay,since daily use of any shampoo will dry your hair out)but once in awhile its great.It comes in two kinds:one for platinum to champagne blondes,the other for honey to caramel blonde.

on 1/20/2004 8:49:00 PM

This is a very drying shampoo and I only use it once a week for clarifying my hair. I do not recommend it for daily use if your hair is damaged, frizzy,or dry. Otherwise, it does keep my colour, but nothing too spectacular.

on 1/2/2004 10:59:00 PM

This stuff sucks. Made my hair like straw and the smell is gross. waste of money

on 12/7/2003 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

No, no, NO! Bad shampoo! No color depositing at all and SO drying! My poor hair had so many tangles and knots. Hay head. Threw this away.

on 10/2/2003 11:46:00 PM

This shampoo is very drying, but it does brighten the blonde. I used it when I had highlights, but now that I color, I don't use it due to it stripping out everything. If you are going to use it, be sure to have a heavy duty conditioner on hand and only use it a few times a week. The packaging is kind of cool (I like the color of the tubes) and the price is ok. I'll probably use it again, but it isn't something I'd repurchase just because I run out.