November 22, 2014 | 908 users online

Shampoo - John Frieda - Sheer Blonde Highlighting Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by JoJo16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

do you know why this makes ur hair lighter, COS IT CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF BLEACH! WHY DO YOU THINK ITS SO DRYING. HONESTLY I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH , I DIDNT BELIEVE IT AT FIRST BUT MY CLOSE FRIEND WORKS FOR CHARLES WORTHINGTON AND SHE IS A TRAINED STYLIST SHE KNOWS THE INS AND OUTS OF PRODUCTS AND SAYS TO STEER CLEAR FROM THIS THE ONLY REASON IT MAKES UR HAIR LIGHTER IS COS ITS GOT BLEACH IN IT

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2004 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Gaynor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this left my highlighted hair like straw and very tangled. It took forever to get a comb through even after conditioning with the matching product. Would not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2004 6:06:00 PM More reviews by BellaBeaut

This is the best shampoo ever! I'm not a natural blonde and I thought that it would dry out my hair(after reading the reviews) but it didn't! Ppl commented on my hair asking me if I colored it again or added highlites because it left my hair so shiney and looked fresh like the 1st day I colored it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2004 12:51:00 AM More reviews by kroo_chyk04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Honestly, this is a great shampoo if you want to lighten up your hair a little, but a little too drying for everyday use. I love it b/c, even though I dyed my hair brown, I use it every once in a while to refresh the color, and it definitely makes a difference! My hair has now lightened from a medium brown to a light golden brown b/c of this! Other people actually noticed a difference too ! The conditoner is great as well, a repurchase for sure : )

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2004 2:48:00 AM More reviews by wildchildgrrl

This is a good shampoo,but not the best.The price is really resonable,and the bottle looks cool.It is a bit drying,I'll admit.Even though it doesnt refresh or deposit color(which it never claims to do anyway),it does keep my hair from turning dark and brassy.Its not for daily use(which is okay,since daily use of any shampoo will dry your hair out)but once in awhile its great.It comes in two kinds:one for platinum to champagne blondes,the other for honey to caramel blonde.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Diva99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a very drying shampoo and I only use it once a week for clarifying my hair. I do not recommend it for daily use if your hair is damaged, frizzy,or dry. Otherwise, it does keep my colour, but nothing too spectacular.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2004 10:59:00 PM More reviews by smrtblnd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff sucks. Made my hair like straw and the smell is gross. waste of money

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Kelley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

No, no, NO! Bad shampoo! No color depositing at all and SO drying! My poor hair had so many tangles and knots. Hay head. Threw this away.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2003 11:46:00 PM More reviews by JZ1969

This shampoo is very drying, but it does brighten the blonde. I used it when I had highlights, but now that I color, I don't use it due to it stripping out everything. If you are going to use it, be sure to have a heavy duty conditioner on hand and only use it a few times a week. The packaging is kind of cool (I like the color of the tubes) and the price is ok. I'll probably use it again, but it isn't something I'd repurchase just because I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

If this is the blonde shampoo that brightens your highlights, then that is what I have. :) It is **extremely** drying but nothing has ever made my blonde streaks look so bright and shiny. I use it maybe 2 x a week and make sure I follow it with deep conditioner!