November 23, 2014 | 1930 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ttyn

Torn in the middle about this one!

Pros

Great shade match and good variety of shades

Packaging is amazing love the pump

Looks natural

Nice Matt finish

Cons

Dry super fast so need to blend realy fast

A little on the dry side

Feels like I can feel the product on my face thru out the day

I won't return it but I won't buy it again.

Lancôme has a better one I will go for that next time

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by sixspeedschro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a heartbreak for me. I LOVED this foundation, I mean LOVED it. It mattified my skin, but it still looked healthy. Wonderful coverage. Nicest looking foundation bottle I've ever owned. BUT one sad day, I noticed my skin was orange by hour three. I was freaking out because I got it color matched at Bloomies and it looked nice on in the store. And then I remembered it has SPF in it. This foundation oxidizes like crazy. By the end of the day, it looks at least two shades darker than my natural skin tone. It really stinks because other than that fact, this was the best foundation I've ever owned.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

First of all, I bought it at $50.00 at a department store, which is a lot of money wasted considering the fact that it's not really that great of a product at all. I had read great reviews about this product, so I decided to try it, and boy was I dissapointed! I have combination skin. Pros: The bottle has a pump, which is great for getting the product out. It glides on smoothly and once applied, it looks dewey and natural. Cons: This is for women with very little to no imperfections. Horrible coverage. You need at least three layers to cover acne scars and redness of the skin. It is greasy, doesn't really dry up so if you have combination-oily skin, forget about this product. Also, the chemicals in this don't smell good and it stings when you are applying it. Feels harmful to the skin. It really didn't work for me :(

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Luluwastaken

This foundation on me, is matte (not completely flat) finish. I have the shade 20, which is a good colour match. I've tried the nude foundation in 21 and feel it's a bit too yellow and when it oxidizes, it becomes orange. I recommend trying shade 20, if you can't decide if you're more yellow or pink.
Forever lasts on my combination skin and I generally don't need to worry about it too much during the day. I don't even need to powder this foundation except in the t-zone where I get extra shine.
I find this to be a foundation that looks better as it wears on the skin. I don't use a lot of it either and I have no problem with caking.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by amilia5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful luminous foundation, that got me so many compliments while I wore it. It fuses into your skin and looks so natural, while providing great coverage, and a warm glow.
Unfortunately however, it broke me out with deep cystic pimples. It transfers onto everything, and I could feel it on my face for as long as I was wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by gina16

I have combination skin normal/oily T-zone. I've been using this foundation almost for a year. I LOVE IT!!! I have the shade 030 medium, I find the shade I little dark for my skin, maybe cause oxidize?? I'm tanner now than when I started used this foundation so the 30 shade it's working for me now. I have a sample in shade 31 sand, and looks better (I'm NC40 in MAC) . I will buy it next time in the shade sand. For me works perfect!! its everything I ask for a foundation (good coverage , SPF 25, a pump) I just have to blot a couple times and my face looks awesome. Cover some acne scars that I have in my chin( thanks Mac foundation for the acne >.<) I don't need to use concealer. I've used nars, Mac, maybelline, smashbox, and this is the best!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Ginahjayp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup is not very long lasting at all! It's so nice going on. It's flawless for about 2 hrs and then it oxidizes and turns orange so it would be better to buy a shade lighter. By the 6 th hr my pores show and are huge and I look melted! Still on the search for a hg foundation . I miss my Clinique superfit so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I got a sample of this and my skin likes it, I got shade #20 and it's the same color as my skin, I didn't get any reactions or breakouts, and lasts pretty much all day even though I have to retouch with powder due to my oily skin type. I will purchase this after my current foundation (Mat Lumiere Chanel) finishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

Havent bought this yet but sampled it very many times. I am hoping to buy it soon.
NC 30-35 skin i was 031 Sand in this. It matched my skin perfectly.
i used a 187 to apply, the finish had a subtle dewy glow. The glow lasted a good 4 hours before i started to turn oily, and i NEVER blot. i would deal with blotting for this foundation thought for many reasons.
1. the finish is amazing. borderline matte but still dewy.
2. smells great and the mell fades away.
3. has SPF but doesnt cause a white cast over your face the way some foundations can.
4. pump bottle for easy application.
5. great coverage - medium. can be layered and doesnt look cakey. does a great job at diffusing my teeny dark acne spots.
i would prefer to buy YSL Teint Resist because this foundation has the same finish but better oil control. unfortunately that range has a bad colour selection. Dior would be my next choice.
in all, i would buy this if i ran out of a foundation (i own 4). it is on my list at number 1!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by aggiewang94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have long have up on foundation as I have enourmous pores and very oily skin . And usually foundation looks like a cake on my face . However ! I just bought this foundation today and tried it on my skin. It did make my pores look smaller and it's extremely blend able! It fits on my skin like a glove and doesn't look cakey at all