August 28, 2014 | 1555 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Fusion Wear Makeup (2011 Formulation)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2012 6:30:00 AM More reviews by amilia5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful luminous foundation, that got me so many compliments while I wore it. It fuses into your skin and looks so natural, while providing great coverage, and a warm glow.
Unfortunately however, it broke me out with deep cystic pimples. It transfers onto everything, and I could feel it on my face for as long as I was wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by gina16

I have combination skin normal/oily T-zone. I've been using this foundation almost for a year. I LOVE IT!!! I have the shade 030 medium, I find the shade I little dark for my skin, maybe cause oxidize?? I'm tanner now than when I started used this foundation so the 30 shade it's working for me now. I have a sample in shade 31 sand, and looks better (I'm NC40 in MAC) . I will buy it next time in the shade sand. For me works perfect!! its everything I ask for a foundation (good coverage , SPF 25, a pump) I just have to blot a couple times and my face looks awesome. Cover some acne scars that I have in my chin( thanks Mac foundation for the acne >.<) I don't need to use concealer. I've used nars, Mac, maybelline, smashbox, and this is the best!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Ginahjayp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This makeup is not very long lasting at all! It's so nice going on. It's flawless for about 2 hrs and then it oxidizes and turns orange so it would be better to buy a shade lighter. By the 6 th hr my pores show and are huge and I look melted! Still on the search for a hg foundation . I miss my Clinique superfit so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I got a sample of this and my skin likes it, I got shade #20 and it's the same color as my skin, I didn't get any reactions or breakouts, and lasts pretty much all day even though I have to retouch with powder due to my oily skin type. I will purchase this after my current foundation (Mat Lumiere Chanel) finishes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

Havent bought this yet but sampled it very many times. I am hoping to buy it soon.
NC 30-35 skin i was 031 Sand in this. It matched my skin perfectly.
i used a 187 to apply, the finish had a subtle dewy glow. The glow lasted a good 4 hours before i started to turn oily, and i NEVER blot. i would deal with blotting for this foundation thought for many reasons.
1. the finish is amazing. borderline matte but still dewy.
2. smells great and the mell fades away.
3. has SPF but doesnt cause a white cast over your face the way some foundations can.
4. pump bottle for easy application.
5. great coverage - medium. can be layered and doesnt look cakey. does a great job at diffusing my teeny dark acne spots.
i would prefer to buy YSL Teint Resist because this foundation has the same finish but better oil control. unfortunately that range has a bad colour selection. Dior would be my next choice.
in all, i would buy this if i ran out of a foundation (i own 4). it is on my list at number 1!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by aggiewang94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have long have up on foundation as I have enourmous pores and very oily skin . And usually foundation looks like a cake on my face . However ! I just bought this foundation today and tried it on my skin. It did make my pores look smaller and it's extremely blend able! It fits on my skin like a glove and doesn't look cakey at all

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a very good foundation. It holds up to my very oily skin. I do blot still but my make-up isn't sliding around my face. The color selection could be better. This stuff does oxidize so keep that in mind when choosing a shade. It has a fragrance, but not incredibly strong. It's weird because everyone that has the same color skin and tones as I do seem to find a perfect match with sand ( NC 30-35, yellow undertones). However, I found that shade to be a little dark for me. I now have linen and I think it goes on light but once it sets its just about right with my skin. Linen and Sand are the two shades with the most yellow in it. The finish is excellent. It feels light and looks like my skin. I had numerous people tell me that my skin looks perfect. A must have!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by louvy0401

I bought the shade 20. This is very similar to Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (B20) and Bourjois Health mix gel (52) foundations. The coverage is natural and the lasting power is ok. The price is kind of expensive but then it's a HE product but I think I will stick with my Healthy mix gel foundation for now because of the much cheaper price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am kinda surprised by this. I got a sample as sephora and the BA told me to try out this foundation since they were out of the face and body. I told them I wanted a dewy satin finish. This product is no where near dewy. It is very matte. When you apply it, it dries very quickly. I am just a little weirded out because its a matte finish that isnt cakey or anything (it is getting closer to summer so that could be why) but it really makes my skin seem perfect on its own. I dont look like I am wearing makeup and I seem to glow. I am just so weird because usually I hate matte finishes and usually they make me look horrible.

It really does look like my skin is just that awesome and clear. I wouldnt consider this full coverage. I had two little new pimples this morning on my face and it did not completely cover those up so extra concealer is a must. Which I dont mind. i love TM and I never really needed nor liked full coverage foundation.

I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 because I just dont see this working in the winter with dry skin unless I end up purchasing it and actually trying it in the winter. I will update after I have used them more.
UPDATE: I am a gogo dancer and last night I wore this and I get drenched full of sweat and I dance very hard all night. This stayed on perfectly and it was easy to take off at night. I LOVE THIS

Update again: I wore this for clinicals one morning and after my 8 hour shift I noticed it was flaking and it oxidized on me and you can see a little line. I am more upset about the flaking. I think this is just too matte for my skin type. I am still undecided about it. I am keeping the rating because I like the pretty second skin finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Dundrumlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really disappointed in this product. I used the old forever and loved it. The lightest colour was perfect for me, now they have 'reformulated' this, the palest colour is too dark for me. Also the finish on this is much more matte than the previous one and shows up dehydrated or dry patches more. This is a lot better than chanel perfection lumiere but still i will not repurchase. I am very unhappy about the colour change.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No