December 22, 2014 | 1779 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hands down my favorite mascara ever. I strayed because I have unreachable expectations of getting my eyelashes to look like falsies. The closest I will ever get is with this. I am officially done searching. I've gone through 4 of these already, they are everything I could ever want in a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lets get to the point. Great formula, price, very cheap. Quality, awesome. Better than many expensive ones i've bought before. Its not as watery as many people claim it is, my personal opinion. Works wonders on my lashes. Will clump if you apply too many times but overall, im sticking with for a while! Oh and best part? IT DOESNT flake :D

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by ntra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My co-worker recommended this and for the price I had to try it. The mascara is very wet. I really felt it on my lashes as it was drying. You have to be careful not to blink very hard, so forget about it if you sneeze!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SeekingFor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

bought this based on all the reviews and the only thing good is that its cheap but who cares if its going to end up in the trash. it doesn't hold a curl, so wet and clumpy with smudges.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by woolange

I really love this mascara! Price is very affordable yet the quality surpasses others with higher prices. The formula is good and it gives slight clump, give my lashes extra length and volume yet not too much, which is great for everyday use. What I really love about this one is in the ease of cleaning. I often got frustrated with waterproof mascaras, which consume time and effort when cleaned.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by shuluva1

I bought this because of the great YouTube reviews. It did not disappoint! Don't worry that it's not water proof, it is not going anywhere! Very black in color. I will absolutely repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by KourtneyBrooke

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this. I can't remember what I paid for it but if it's cheaper than loreal (which it probably is) I'll stick with this Adds volume and some length. Got goopy on the outside of the tube once but no big deal

UPDATE:dropped a lippie. too goopy, too clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by rjkristi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I'm a mascara whore and really do love this mascara. I tend to go for waterproof mascaras because they hold my curl better but this mascara does a heck of a job at holding my curl! I love the brush and formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite non waterproof mascara. The formula is wet and very black, both traits that I love. Normally I put this on and then brush out with a spoolie before it dries to get a more natural (but still lush and thick) look. No flakes or smears: the formula is very durable and lasting. I have somewhat thick lashes but this preforms beautifully on my mother's very very sparse ones too. Fantastic mascara at an unbeatable price. Highly recommended! Now if they would only come out with a wp version as well :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a surprise this mascara turned out to be. I have always been so sold on L'Oreal Mascaras that I refused to try any others, but I felt adventurous and this was inexpensive. I picked up color 301 Black. That is the only choice HEB had. This says it is a volumizing mascara but I didn't really get as much volume as expected. What I did get was a wonderful little product that went on without clumping and gave me a million lashes. This did a great job of separating all my lashes and I never knew I had so many. The brush on this is a straight thin brush and it is super easy to get into the tiny corners and it gets all the lashes too. I used 2 coats and this defined every lash and lengthened some too. This is everything I wanted Maybelline Great Lash to be. Budget priced with quality results. I have not had any issues with fallout beneath my eyes or smudging and flaking off. The mascara removes easily with soap and water. I am so excited about finding a new product that works! Jordana is putting out some really fantastic products and not getting a lot of love or attention. Just because it's not $7 don't overlook this little gem. Save your dollars and try this instead.