BeneFit Cosmetics They're Real

3.4

1982 reviews

Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 05827/N

on 12/28/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Overall, to me, this is just a very average mascara. It does give great volume, but I found that L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara gives the same effect, doesn't flake off, and is truly waterproof. I would rather pay less and not get the high-end brand when a drugstore product works just as well.

For a detailed comparison, check out my blog post:

on 12/28/2014 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I do like this mascara, I have bought the remover to match this and I really don't think u need to buy this as it still doesn't remove the product easier than u would with a normal face wash and make up remover. But yes this mascara improves length, adds volume and stays separated which I love. Holds my curl if I curl my lashes before hand. Annoying thing is when u get a lil product on your lids... Very difficult to remove cleanly, remove it before it dries which is quickly or end up with a smudgeful mess.

on 12/27/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Overall I don't think I like this mascara.
- First of all the wand scares me. Sometimes the plastic bristles poke me and make my eyes water so it is hard to get to the root of my lashes with this.
- It was way to wet to start with so I waited a month from opening before using - I don't have time for that.
- I don't need much from a mascara formula, I like them to be separating, non clumpy, buildable and nice & black... this wasn't bad, it just didn't wow me at all.
In summary this mascara isn't bad, I just didn't find it to be that great that I wanted to run out and buy another one.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I used to swear by this mascara. It's easy to layer, it has a nice deep black hue, and it doesn't flake easily. But then I heard somewhere that Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express has a similar effect... totally true! Rocket is a fraction of the price too. I haven't worn cheap drugstore mascara since I was a young teenager, but I would definitely buy Rocket Volum' Express over They're Real.

on 12/27/2014 1:29:00 PM

I just wanted to say I have a sample size from Ipsy. So I don't know how much it really costs. Buy I really like the product. It does wonders. It has a great wond. It spreads my lashes out. It is not clumpy at all. I say oer all I love it. And I don't have any cons for IT. Just pros.

on 12/27/2014 12:57:00 AM

LOVE this mascara! It is definitely more of a lengthening mascara than a volumizing mascara, which is perfectly okay with me. I've been on my first tube for about a year now! I use it every day! Whenever you're running low, just add a few drops of water to the tube and mix with the wand. It's like a new bottle! I got my second bottle for Christmas, so I'm really excited about that! It is a little pricey compared to the drug store brands, but it can last forever! Definitely worth it!

There's a lot of hype surrounding this mascara but I'm not sure if it is as good as the reviews say. Yes, my lashes were longer and did look thicker than if I was wearing no mascara but not to the extent that someone would think they were fake lashes. One coat is definately not enough with this product and the second coat tends to make the lashes look spidery. I would wear this mascara for a day look but I am a bit disappointed that it didn't live up to the hype. That being said I would buy again if it was on sale but I would probably only wear it to work. I read that it can be difficult to take off but I had no problem removing it with disposable makeup wipes.

on 12/26/2014 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara! I asked for it for Christmas after loving the birthday sample from sephora! This is the one mascara that does not smudge on the skin under my eye and stays in place all day! No other mascara will do that for me. It also makes my lashes look thick and full and long! Only downside is this mascara is pretty expensive around $30 CAD, so hopefully i can find a cheaper dupe but definitely the best mascara i have ever used!

on 12/25/2014 2:45:00 PM

I bought the smaller size of this mascara on a whim when I needed a new tube. Honestly, I prefer the smaller packaging. Not only is it travel sized and easier to maneuver, but I will waste less when the time comes to chuck it. The mascara formula itself is alright, kind of wet, not waterproof, and hard to remove. It doesn't weigh my lashes down as much as I would have expected. The brush is fantastic and I'll probably keep it even if I switch mascara formulas.

on 12/24/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i love this mascara. Im a mascara girl and i am really fussy when it comes to mascara brushes. this one separates and volumizes very well. i love love love the look of my lashes after! its slightly expensive. 12 bucks fkr a small bottle but super worth it and last long too.. totally recommend!!!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products