November 21, 2014 | 1935 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - They're Real

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 6:15:00 PM More reviews by plymouth

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was really disappointed. It nothing what so ever to my very short sparse lashes. normally I'm a fan of benifit but this did not work for me and it smudged everywhere :'(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by JeanLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I heard this stuff was great but in my experience, not so much. It's Ok but the spiked ball part at the end of the wand is annoying and it clumps easily! For the price, this should be way better than it is! Don't waste your $$$ on this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Snowing

I have tried many types of mascara and keep coming back to this one. I curl my lashes, apply 2 coats, and it still looks amazing at the end of the night.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Pinkladybird

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Bought this based on the great reviews. It didn't do anything special to my lashes. It actually clumps really bad, doesn't hold my curl at all, and by the end of the day- it's heavy and flaking off. With all the mixed reviews, it doesn't hurt to try it out for yourself. I am however, returning mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been testing this out for about a week now, because I didn't want to write a review and say its great just because of all the hype.

Anyways, this stuff is about 29$CAD which is pretty expensive for mascara. I decided to try it out because the brush was really interesting.

This stuff is long wearing, non flaking, and non smudging. Basically, it's amazing (besides the price..) The first night I wore it I (don't kill me) accidentally fell asleep with it on, when I woke up in the morning it looked like I had just put it on. It is a little annoying to remove, but an oil based makeup remover will help LOADS.

I highly recommend this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by ElizChitji

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this product because I got one of the small tube sample sizes in my christmas stocking this past winter (yup I'm 22 and Santa still comes to my parents house). I fell in love immediately. I get asked all the time "are those your real lashes??" even by guys! Haha. I naturally do have longer, fuller lashes, but this mascara really added the lift I needed. It does begin to clump (like any mascara would) if you use too much, but generally you don't need much on for it to work wonders. I'm on my way to Sephora after this review to go purchase my 4th tube of it! I have realized I do go through the tubes rather quickly, and can start to tell when the formula isn't working as good as a fresh new tube of it would.
Overall, pretty pricey, but worth it. I've tried everything. I will say I do like Smashbox's Blackout Mascara too, but BeneFit's is a wee bit more affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Teffa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara due to the hype that it's really good and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. The short story is that it does so. However due to it's high price tag when compared to other drugstore mascaras, like Avon or maxfactor mascaras, I can't say that it does wonders. It is a bit clumpy and I had other mascaras with lower price tags which delivered more or less the same results.
In all I'm really happy with it since it does look good when I apply it, but I'm not so sure I will but it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Sharminii

Way too clumpy and heavy on my lashes, not easy to remove I find that using a oil base makeup remover does help, for the price over priced here in Singapore sephora, well most products are over priced! I think the maybelline the falsies mascara is better. Will not be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Bellefat

This mascara is not clumpy and is super easy to apply. It was a little pricy but it was worth it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by ivyroxish

I got a tube of this mascara thinking it would do wonders, but when I got it it wasn't any better than your average drug store mascara. In fact, my drugstore mascara I have now works better than this. Also, the price is very high, so I definitely would not recommend this product.