November 29, 2014 | 945 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by BEJH1234

I LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashs long and full and it's like you can see them from a mille away! It does make my lashs stick together alittle bit but i think its just from how i put the mascara on. It lasts through out the day too. It is a ok price. I would and will buy ths product again. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by l0vebuzz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Really disappointing. My lashes didn't look flared at all - they didn't even stay curled when I put it on. The brush isn't easy to use either. It clumped, smudged, and didn't lengthen my lashes. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by missrosewood20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG. This mascara is amazing. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras and I went to my local drugstore and Maybelline was on sale (%50). So I bought it along with One-by-One. After I got home I tried this and WOW and when I say WOW, it really is because I have long, thick and curly lashes natually. After I applied only one coat my lashes looked like I was wearing fake lashes. So I believe this is going to be my new favourite. And I'm already thinking about getting a spare before the sale ends. I really recommend this. Although the result will be different on different people.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by dominiqueashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this mascara so much! it lenthen, spreads, and thickens my lashes. i dont even have to curl my lashes with this! it raises them up and out a the corners exactly how it explains.
my only problem is the brush, its only made one way, im right handed and if i want the same effect on my left side lashes i have to use my left hand, but thats not a huge problem. i would buy this over and over.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by molantha

Extremely disappointed. I heard lots of people rave about this mascara, so I decided to pick it up. I had it in very black and it did absolutely nothing for my light brown lashes. It didn't lengthen or thicken them, and didn't flare or curl them. Won't be recommending or repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MelissaD2283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Mascara, my current Favourite, HG DS Mascara...I currently have 10 backups of this...with my initial coat this thing lengthens like no other mascara I have tried. I just LOVE it...makes my lashes look incredibly long, lush and separated to the point where I don't need any other accents on my eyes...sans eyeliner, eyeshadow ect...its ALL I need on my eyes to add depth and drama.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely separated my lashes more than the original Falsies. The original one made my lashes look thicker and more "falsie"-like but it also clumped more and had the tendency to look spider-ish sometimes- this doesn't. It is a natural look for me, which isn't what the product is meant to do but I still like it. It makes me look awake but not too made up. When paired with another mascara, this works well! I like it overall but it was a bit pricey. Also, I noticed many people said it flaked for them- it doesn't for me, even when I use it alone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not that impressed! I LOVE Maybelline and think they have the best mascara’s out of any brand. Unfortunately this mascara does not live up to their normally high standard. I bought this mascara on the Friday and used in Saturday morning only to find it felt like it was 3 month old already! Dry flaky and kept clumping my eye lashes’ together. The original falsies is definitely still the best from this range. I will definitely keep buying Maybelline just not this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by melikaye

who in god's name thought that the applicator that comes with this mascara was a good idea? it literally looks like it's about to snap into two pieces!! it's too bendy and therefore does not allow for any control, and even though it doesn't clump too excessively on the lashes (after the first application), the brush is terrifying to look at. ugh. I tried several times to figure out a good way to apply this mascara but no dice. it is awful, and am livid that I spent money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this but that's about it. It is fine whilst I am looking for something better!

The packaging is sturdy and the handle is a good size.
The brush is a good shape and catches most lashes.

It can clump quite easily and I don't think the 'flared' effect is very noticeable. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara as they are very straight but the curl doesn't hold for very long and I am left with black, straight lashes again.