September 19, 2014 | 1297 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Flared

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 6:59:00 PM More reviews by dominiqueashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i love this mascara so much! it lenthen, spreads, and thickens my lashes. i dont even have to curl my lashes with this! it raises them up and out a the corners exactly how it explains.
my only problem is the brush, its only made one way, im right handed and if i want the same effect on my left side lashes i have to use my left hand, but thats not a huge problem. i would buy this over and over.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/3/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by molantha

Extremely disappointed. I heard lots of people rave about this mascara, so I decided to pick it up. I had it in very black and it did absolutely nothing for my light brown lashes. It didn't lengthen or thicken them, and didn't flare or curl them. Won't be recommending or repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MelissaD2283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this Mascara, my current Favourite, HG DS Mascara...I currently have 10 backups of this...with my initial coat this thing lengthens like no other mascara I have tried. I just LOVE it...makes my lashes look incredibly long, lush and separated to the point where I don't need any other accents on my eyes...sans eyeliner, eyeshadow ect...its ALL I need on my eyes to add depth and drama.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Definitely separated my lashes more than the original Falsies. The original one made my lashes look thicker and more "falsie"-like but it also clumped more and had the tendency to look spider-ish sometimes- this doesn't. It is a natural look for me, which isn't what the product is meant to do but I still like it. It makes me look awake but not too made up. When paired with another mascara, this works well! I like it overall but it was a bit pricey. Also, I noticed many people said it flaked for them- it doesn't for me, even when I use it alone.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by makeuploveraus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not that impressed! I LOVE Maybelline and think they have the best mascara’s out of any brand. Unfortunately this mascara does not live up to their normally high standard. I bought this mascara on the Friday and used in Saturday morning only to find it felt like it was 3 month old already! Dry flaky and kept clumping my eye lashes’ together. The original falsies is definitely still the best from this range. I will definitely keep buying Maybelline just not this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by melikaye

who in god's name thought that the applicator that comes with this mascara was a good idea? it literally looks like it's about to snap into two pieces!! it's too bendy and therefore does not allow for any control, and even though it doesn't clump too excessively on the lashes (after the first application), the brush is terrifying to look at. ugh. I tried several times to figure out a good way to apply this mascara but no dice. it is awful, and am livid that I spent money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this but that's about it. It is fine whilst I am looking for something better!

The packaging is sturdy and the handle is a good size.
The brush is a good shape and catches most lashes.

It can clump quite easily and I don't think the 'flared' effect is very noticeable. I always curl my lashes before applying mascara as they are very straight but the curl doesn't hold for very long and I am left with black, straight lashes again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 10:18:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

well first the brush is nice. its kinda different from the original falsies, its wider towards the handle but its easy to maneuver around the eyes.
It does give volume quite decently and it lengthens as well.
But the thing about maybelline volumizing mascaras are they kinda leave little balls? at the tip of your lashes.
So those could like flake throughout the day. I have noticed that sometimes on days when i put too much i have flakes of mascara on my cheek.
but i does do a decent job of giving volume and not too bad with length either.
It doesn't quite hold curl though which is very important for me.
But overall its just okay. and maybe ill give it another try later.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by cindaaxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried the Falsies original at a friends house, and immediatley went out to buy me some for myself. I decided to get the Falsies Flared to change things up, and was pleased for the most part. I have super short lashes, and the original made them look loads longer. The Flared doesnt do as much in the length department, but does loads for volume. Still like the original better though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sushiflower7

I really love this mascara! I love the way my eyelashes turn out with this mascara..it delivers volume, length, and separation. I also really like how it gives me that shiny patent leather look...unlike the Covergirl Lashblast which makes my lashes look dry and brittle. This mascara doesn't clump at all! It even smells like roses, sort of. I'll admit at first I wasn't too fond of the smell but then I just got used to it. :) This is my HG!!!!! I just purchased the new mega plush lash and I'm super duper excited because Maybelline makes the best mascaras ever! Whoooo :D