Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Oleic Acid, Polyethylene, Alcohol Denatured, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Simethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides

I've repurchased this mascara 3x. It is wonderful! It coats every single lash and is very buildable without being heavy or clumpy. It can give a more natural look or a more voluminous, dramatic look.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is decent. It's definitely a rather wet formula and it clumps up more quickly than I prefer. It doesn't add much volume but it lengthens decently. I don't think the brush really gets through all my lashes enough though. Also, because it's so thin but is spiky like the Lash Blast brush, I find it easier to poke myself in the eye when I'm in a hurry. People always said that about Lash Blast but it was never a problem for me. I prefer Lash Blast, ten times over. I do really prefer this mascara's tube though. Also, it doesn't leave my lashes crispy at all, so I know some people would appreciate that.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Wow this stuff really works! I noticed well defined, volumized lashes in
one coat. After applying another coat, Im sold. The best part is my eyes are not irritated by this stuff, like they were with lash blast. Well done cover girl.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite CG mascara by far. The brush gives me nice separation, lots of volume without getting crispy or clumpy, holds a curl on my straight lashes and doesn't smudge. If you like more natural volume and feathery lashes, this is a great choice. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the same mascara, I believe, as Max Factor Volume Couture which was my long time HG until Max Factor stopped being sold in the US. The brush of this mascara is fantastic, it separates wonderfully, provides good length and good volume. My lashes are plentiful but short and this mascara manages to make them all stand out, it even gives them a bit of a curl which I desperately need. I love that it does not leave my lashes crispy and doesn't smudge or flake on me. I'm happy to have my old, very loved HG mascara back. I will absolutely repurchase.

BYE BYE expensive mascaras, hello Lash Perfection. A friend told me that this was her HG mascara and I picked up a tube. WOW, I am impressed. Better than my usual Chanel and Diorshow. Why spend the money? Dark black is great and it comes off easily. No flaking during the day. Way to go!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! This may even be HG status! Love! Awesome for my baby lashes... I will stick with this one forever!!! Great length,volume, darkness and curl. A must try.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Let me start off by saying that as a former Lash Blast user, I'm utterly confused as to what makes this a different product than Lash Blast apart from the packaging. They're both marketed as volumizing mascaras and both perfect that function pretty damn well. The consistency of the product and the performance are the same as far as I can tell. Lash Perfection just comes in a thinner tube and uses a thinner brush with a more tapered shape. Given that I appreciate the sleeker packaging and find the thinner brush to be easier to use, I've made the switch from Blast to Perfection, but I don't feel strongly about one over the other.

Bearing that in mind, this is a terrific mascara. Offers my lashes a ton of volume, length and definition with minimal effort, without leaving my lashes clumpy and heavy. It wears well, doesn't flake much and I've experienced no smudging issues. This is a great, affordable mascara for anyone who like wants to add a little oomph to their lashes.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE THIS!! I like *very* dramatic, over the top lashes (pics in profile) and this gives me just that. I was using Lash Exact and tried this because of the raves here in p'ville. If you don't apply several coats like I do you can also achieve a very natural, yet "boy she has great lashes" look. This gives me long, bushy, full, fanned out, feathery lashes. And it's soooo inexpensive!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my new HG mascara. I was using Lash Blast before purchasing Lash Perfection and thought it was really good. Prior to Lash Blast, I used higher end mascaras (Diorshow, Clinique, YSL, Smashbox, etc.) This is better than all of them. It's like Cover Girl fixed the only issues I had with Lash Blast and now they make my perfect mascara. The wand on this is easy to use, unlike LB, which is too bulky. The mascara is a nice inky black. I buy the Very Black shade and it's darker than the same shade in LB. The wand also doesn't have the blunt edge that LB has, so it's less messy. The wand is tapered and it's easy to get the corner lashes. I never make a mess with this mascara. This lengthens, thickens, and curls beautifully. It's cheap! It's everything I could ask for!

Popular Mascaras