Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

Cover Girl Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

4.2

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Oleic Acid, Polyethylene, Alcohol Denatured, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Oleate, Simethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 11/9/2011 1:07:00 PM

Love this! The wand comes out of the tube without clumps and not too wet. Applies great, separating and covering lashes, creating nice volume. Does not flake or smudge. Great packaging (although I like the look of the chunky brightly colored tubes, they are just too bulky). And cheap! What's not to love?!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am surprised by all of the good reviews, I really hate this mascara. It flakes and irritates my eyes. It is also very wet and gets on my glasses easily. I do not even think I can use it up before buying a different mascara.

on 11/5/2011 3:28:00 PM

I've repurchased this mascara 3x. It is wonderful! It coats every single lash and is very buildable without being heavy or clumpy. It can give a more natural look or a more voluminous, dramatic look.

on 11/2/2011 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is decent. It's definitely a rather wet formula and it clumps up more quickly than I prefer. It doesn't add much volume but it lengthens decently. I don't think the brush really gets through all my lashes enough though. Also, because it's so thin but is spiky like the Lash Blast brush, I find it easier to poke myself in the eye when I'm in a hurry. People always said that about Lash Blast but it was never a problem for me. I prefer Lash Blast, ten times over. I do really prefer this mascara's tube though. Also, it doesn't leave my lashes crispy at all, so I know some people would appreciate that.

on 10/23/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

Wow this stuff really works! I noticed well defined, volumized lashes in
one coat. After applying another coat, Im sold. The best part is my eyes are not irritated by this stuff, like they were with lash blast. Well done cover girl.

on 10/20/2011 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite CG mascara by far. The brush gives me nice separation, lots of volume without getting crispy or clumpy, holds a curl on my straight lashes and doesn't smudge. If you like more natural volume and feathery lashes, this is a great choice. Highly recommend.

on 10/19/2011 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the same mascara, I believe, as Max Factor Volume Couture which was my long time HG until Max Factor stopped being sold in the US. The brush of this mascara is fantastic, it separates wonderfully, provides good length and good volume. My lashes are plentiful but short and this mascara manages to make them all stand out, it even gives them a bit of a curl which I desperately need. I love that it does not leave my lashes crispy and doesn't smudge or flake on me. I'm happy to have my old, very loved HG mascara back. I will absolutely repurchase.

on 10/19/2011 9:26:00 PM

BYE BYE expensive mascaras, hello Lash Perfection. A friend told me that this was her HG mascara and I picked up a tube. WOW, I am impressed. Better than my usual Chanel and Diorshow. Why spend the money? Dark black is great and it comes off easily. No flaking during the day. Way to go!

on 10/19/2011 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Great! This may even be HG status! Love! Awesome for my baby lashes... I will stick with this one forever!!! Great length,volume, darkness and curl. A must try.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Let me start off by saying that as a former Lash Blast user, I'm utterly confused as to what makes this a different product than Lash Blast apart from the packaging. They're both marketed as volumizing mascaras and both perfect that function pretty damn well. The consistency of the product and the performance are the same as far as I can tell. Lash Perfection just comes in a thinner tube and uses a thinner brush with a more tapered shape. Given that I appreciate the sleeker packaging and find the thinner brush to be easier to use, I've made the switch from Blast to Perfection, but I don't feel strongly about one over the other.

Bearing that in mind, this is a terrific mascara. Offers my lashes a ton of volume, length and definition with minimal effort, without leaving my lashes clumpy and heavy. It wears well, doesn't flake much and I've experienced no smudging issues. This is a great, affordable mascara for anyone who like wants to add a little oomph to their lashes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials