February 27, 2015 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - Bobbi Brown - BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product! Nice match for my skin. Good coverage. I use powder for a more finished look. Love to SPF 35!

Update: this product is fine for me in the winter. But in the summer when My skin is deeper from the sun...not so much. The undertones are way off then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Im Asian w yellow undertones, light to medium, nc30. I give this 4.5 stars because it's pricier than other BB creams.
I've tried and researched a lot of BB creams and most of them come in just one shade or their shades have a slight grey tone to them. I've been using Bobbi's foundations and tinted moisturizer since her line came out many years ago. Sometimes I stray because her makeup is overpriced IMO, but I always bite the bullet and come back because her colors match me perfectly.
I saw that Nordstroms was selling her new BB cream online only. I normally wear natural to natural tan 4.0-4.25 in her foundation and the SA online matched me to Medium in the BB cream. It's perfect! I use a pea sized amount and it gives me good coverage, long wearing and blends into my skin perfectly, no grey or pink tones. Despite her high prices, Bobbi Browns face makeup is my HG.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite BB cream! I have the shade Fair and it matches my NC25 skin without any gray cast whatsoever. I have oily skin and this acts as my primer, moisturizer and sunscreen in one. Love how is has SPF 35. I find that this provides medium coverage once built up. It is very natural looking, people often can't believe that I'm wearing makeup and give me compliments on my "skin". It's quick to throw on in the mornings, I apply it with my fingers and I find I don't have to reapply, although I will have to use a blotting sheet halfway through the day. I don't need to powder over it due to it not being a dewy or shiny finish, although I usually do just because I like to "set" everything and like a matte face. And the best part is that it does not break me out. It is a pain having to order this online, and it is a bit pricey, but absolutely worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by ladyc74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This might be the BB cream for me. I don't like putting too many different things on my skin, so loved the idea of BB creams, but so far hadn't been impressed by the ones I'd tried (No 7, Estee Lauder, Garnier). I have very oily skin and have to be careful with base - I can end up super-shiny within a couple of hours even with oil-free products. The BB BB cream has ingredients that mop up excess oil, and it does work. I'm writing now after wearing it for 12 hours, and, yes, I have shine now, but the oil only started to creep through a few hours ago. I don't mind a little bit. It feels a lot more comfortable than my usual LM tinted moisturiser, which can get uncomfortably greasy in the summer. Only slight reservation is the BB formulation is quite thick and looks a little cakey to begin with if I'm not very sparing with application. But once it's been settled on my skin for an hour or so, it looks smooth and natural.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by pinkminnow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love BB creams but hate the fact that most of them are pink-toned. So I am very happy to discover Bobbi Brown BB Cream. This is perfect because the yellowish tone does not wash me out. It is easy to blend and very, very light on the skin. You only need a very small amount to even out your skin tone. I am using Medium, which is already the darkest shade. But I think this is quite forgiving, since the foundation shades I am using are NC35 or darker. Must buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fave bb cream so far! I've tried a few and have been disappointed with oil content, shine and shades. I'm extremely pale yellow and most foundation lines/bb creams are too dark. I have Extra Fair in this one and it's actually a bit too pale! I could probably use the middle shade. The sun protection, shine control and sleek packaging are great. It doesn't break me out, which most bb creams do. Coverage is light to medium. The only reason I took a lippie off is lasting power- it's pretty good and doesn't let me down on a warm day, but doesn't look quite as good after 6 hours or so. I would definitely buy this again. Too bad I can't buy it in North America yet- I bought it in China. Please bring it to Canada, Bobbi!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Blends naturally and has light-medium coverage to boot but leans on the light side, which I like a lot. It's yellow toned all the way through and not like other bb creams where they start out grey and change color. The shade Light fits my NC20-NC25 skin. I wouldn't say it's good for oil control but I am dry skinned so a little oiliness on me looks healthy. This doesn't break me out and I am quite prone to pustules on the hollows of my cheeks more so on my left side so I KNOW if something breaks me out practically the day I use it. I received this in a swap thinking it was something I could repurchase here but from other reviews I see it's an Asia-only product so I feel really lucky now, being in the US. Hopefully I can repurchase online or via phone or something. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by ktwinks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bobbi brown's bb cream is really nice, but really expensive for what it is! It is one of my favorite BB creams, but I have pretty good skin, and like to wear sheer makeup. I would not purchase this again because it's so expensive.

Just as a note, I have it in Fair (darkest color), and it suits my NC25-30 skintone. I dont know if it would suit skin darker than NC30-35 to be honest.
Pros: Hydrating on the skin, more colors than other bb creams. Spreads smoothly, looks very natural throughout the day. Convenient packaging.
Cons: very expensive, light coverage, not very long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by dawnsiow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading about some big-name Korean BB creams causing breakouts, I was quite hesitant to buy into the trend, having extremely sensitive and acne-prone skin. I figured Bobbi Brown was a decent makeup brand and decided to pick up a tube of this in Hong Kong. While it's expensive for a BB cream, it gives a very natural looking, lightweight coverage and is great for everyday use. It also hasn't caused me any breakouts. Definitely worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by kimigirl14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in fair, I'm in between NC30-35, and I found it way too light on me. I thought it would blend out, but after an hour, I was still ghostly white. Does not cover eyebags, blemishes and reddness. And I can smell the SPF, definately will not repurchase.