October 25, 2014 | 1775 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by NaijaNYC

This blush brush has a very unique look to it. It's slightly oval-ish and very "poofy". It's great at distributing the color and giving you a natural as possible, glow.
Give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasn't sure what to think about this brush - until I figured out how to use it. By sweeping just the very tip in blush and letting the bulk of the very soft bristles do the blending, it creates believable, soft cheek color. Not as great as the Expert brush but heads and shoulders above the Powder. A keeper for now.
Updated to 4 stars - worked with it a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by solvorsh

My roomie recommended this for me when I told her I needed a new blush brush, and all I can say is that this is fantastic. I love how soft it feels on my face. The shape makes it easy to apply any blush. I have used it for over a week now and already washed it twice. It doesn't shed and stays in shape very well. I will definitely buy this again, and recommend to all my friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This brush is so boss...I bought two of them! I also use it to apply my setting loose powder and it works like a charm for that as well.Iit does not disturb the foundation because it is so soft and picks up just the right amount of powder so I do not look like a cakey mess. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 8:20:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying out any kind of real technique brush and i really love it! i think I'm hooked! Its so soft and feels so good on the face. Ive always tried to find different alternatives to MAC brushes because they are so darn expensive and i found it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this brush at Ulta, without checking Makeupalley first- I usually check reviews, prior to buying makeup items. But, Ulta was having a Real Techniques Buy 1 get 1 50% off offer, so I bought it.

This blush brush is the BUSINESS. This the absolute best blush brush because it picks up a good amount of product and distributes it on the cheek with a diffused wash of color- it doesn't just place a lot of color on the cheek that then needs to be blended out.

Instead, the brush places the blush on the cheek in a very blended way- my MAC 129, 188, 187, 168, nor 150 can do that.

This brush is a little large, but not so large that I can't control the placement of the blush onto my cheek. Good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 3:56:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!!!! I got one of my friends to buy this brush when he was in London and when i go myself I will buy 2 more. This brush gives a natural result and is also good for very pigmented blusher like Nars.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by converse17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an absolutely FANTASTIC brush! The bristles are incredibly soft and fluffy. The hairs are synthetic, but strangely they feel just like natural hair and also dry MUCH faster than normal synthetic brushes like some of the elf brushes. I have had this brush for around 2 months and have not experienced any shedding whatsover even during thee first wash. When I first got this brush I expected it to be a bit more tapered but it actually is quite rounded on the tip. Jusat something to know. I adore this blush for blush and bronzer. It is great for VERY highly pigmented or bright blush because it applys products very lightly since its so fluffy. Its also great if you want a very natural finish. Its great to apply a light dusting of bronzer or even a powder! This brush is fantastic and I might even prefer it over my MAC 129 brush that I USED to use prior to thee purchase of this brush! I would pay FAR more money for this brush because of the quality! I would definately reccomend this brush!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Nattaliel

I recently purchased the real technique brushes and purchased the blush brush and the set of base brushes (orange). first of all the pricing at Priceline in Australia is ridiculous! i had to save up to get them because the blush brush on its own was $24 (approx) and the set was $50 (approx). overall the brush is amazingly soft, fits wonderfully in the hand however, it is horrid for blush. it is too big and gets the product everywhere. When you try to blend in a circular motion its really hard to control so i will not be using it for blush. Im going to try using it for powder and dusting of bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:33:00 AM More reviews by ilorietta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This brush is a too big for blush but i quite like it for powder. Nice quality, soft, no shedding.