December 21, 2014 | 1653 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Blush Brush

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by SparklingAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely. Very soft. Drys super quick gave 4/5 because it's HG/amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by SimplyMaya13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a beautiful brush. The bristles are synthetic so they dry quickly which is always nice, and they are also super soft. I love using this brush for pigmented products because it picks up just the right amount. The handle is a cute concept but in my brush storage it's a little bulky. It retains it's shape quite well overtime which is also nice.
Only complaint is that it's not as nice with products that aren't as pigmented. But overall I'm very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by alousek

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am super happy with this brush, I already owned the RT Travel Set and two Stippling brushes when i bought it.

I was searching for a soft powder brush for the fixing powder and i found it!
I also tried using the Blush Brush with powder blush but it didnt work for me, the brush is not dense enough for it. (For blush i use the Multitask brush from the RT Travel Set)

The first day it shedded a bit as the only one RT brush I have, but just like 3 hairs.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by eyelinerjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my third RT brush and I'm really loving this line! The taklon bristles are super soft and dry quickly after washing. They have, over 3 months of frequent use and washing, held their shape very well. I use this brush with both cream and powder blush which it is very well suited for. I don't really have much to say about this brush. It does exactly what it says on the tin, no shedding, easy wash and a price which makes you feel like you're stealing! For cream blushes and even diffusing a contour this is an amazing quality brush. Thank you, Sam!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by htrrr0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Awesome blush brush! It is different from the traditional blush brushes, but in a much better way. The bristles are soft, tailored to apply powder blushes beautifully, and do not shed after washing. My only complaint if any, is the packing of the handle, as I feel that it is a bit bulky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all the hype on MUB. This blush brush is perfection. I actually didn't own legitimate blush brush before this one. It's not too dense so I can use it with bright blushes like MAC Frankly Scarlet, but it also is not too sparse and packs on enough pigment for lighter blushes like Cargo The Big Easy. It's the perfect shape and it blends easily. No one should be without this brush. Seriously. Even if it cost more I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by amyfarrahfowler

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has quickly become one of my two favorite blush brushes... of all time. Prior to buying this brush my favorite was the Trish McEvoy #37. I find the RT blush brush to be quite comparable to the TM and much more reasonably priced. The bristles are soft, great length, nicely tapered and pick up enough color but not too much of it. I will buy more of these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

like others, i love this brush.
its super super soft & light.
i use this for blush, powder foundation & bronzing as well as overall finishing.
i love that this brush can be purchased alone, something that really irritates me about the sets.
i dont really care for the fact that it can stand on its own..whatever. i like that it does the job & it doesit well.
i would purchase this brush again in a heartbeat. hightly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by heather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

When I first saw this brush in the store, I thought, "How the heck can anyone get a good result with that huge brush?" But I bought it because I have been blown away by the quality and usefulness of the rest of the Real Techniques collection and I was intrigued by the tulip shape of the head. Let me tell you, this is the best bronzing brush I have ever used, hands-down. Bronzing is difficult for me--I frequently have trouble getting it to look natural. Not a problem in the least with this brush. The key is, as the YouTube video instructions say, to put just a little on the very tip of the brush and then buff in in circles, reapplying as necessary to get the color depth you need. It makes blending effortless. It's also great for blush, and I've tried it with both creams and powders of varying pigmentation with great success. I will probably buy a couple more for when I'm doing both blush and bronzer on the same day. I had never heard of pixiwoo or Sam Chapman prior to purchasing RT brushes at Ulta on a whim, but these brushes and their tutorials have turned me into a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush brush has a unique shape and it really does blend my blush out so much better than my old angled brush, which always left a hint of a line running up and down my cheekbone if I didn't blend it out for long enough. It's also very soft, inexpensive, and has a sturdy handle. Didn't think I would care about the fact that it stands up on its base, but it turned out to be pretty useful.