October 24, 2014 | 1710 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by secretstrangers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is amazing! I have short eyelashes that point straight down and with all my old mascaras, I had to curl my eyelashes after I put on mascara and even then after a few hours, they'd be pointing straight down again.
One by one does a great job of lengthening and volumizing, but my favorite part of it is how well it holds curl. With this I can curl my eyelashes beforehand, and it stays that way for 12+ hours. I definitely will buy this again!
Waterproof wise, it doesn't come off or smudge/smear in the water, but it does not hold curl once it's gotten wet (but then again what mascara does?)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by yeseniax3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If I could own own one mascara this would be it. I can't say enough good thing about it. It gives length, volume and holds curl and it doesn't clump. I think it's impossible to clump this mascara unless you add tons of coats. My cousin just started to wear make-up she's 13 years old and I bought her this mascara and she loves it aswell. It's great for beginners or even for people who have been wearing makeup for along time. It leaves beautiful lashes with a very nice natrual look, I really reccomend this mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by Emily1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First off, this product makes for ugly, sparse and scratchy looking lashes. You can imagine my disappointment when I paid 9 for a tacky tube of mascara and tried it out to find it made my lashes look like I was a 5 year old trying out my mother's make-up. I avoid Maybelline products after so many of their products fail. My view of it is the dumb, fake, short-skirted girl of the make-up brands. But it really didn't want to pay 9 for waterproof masterpiece, which doesn;t have much mascara in at all, so I bought this on a whim. How bad could it be? It has good reviews on here right? Wrong, yes, it doesn't add volume, but it does lengthen. You end up with fibrous blobs extending unnaturally in impossible positions from your lashes. But, this is THE BEST waterproof mascara I've ever tried. It didn't come off, ever. In the sea, underwater, rubbing my eyes included. It didn't even smudge. I know this is really bad, but wore this mascara a few times for about 2 days without it flaking or budging at all. I was on holiday guys. So it's a seriously love/seriously hate relationship. This mascara would be perfect if it just sorted itself out on the whole appearance side, seeing as this is quite important when you buy a mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by taylorhaydn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite mascara(: I have it in very black, but blackest black is what I had before. It held a curl much better when first got it, but I am going to get some primer soon so that should help. It still holds it better then any mascara I have ever tried and I have been wearing mascara for almost 3 years. Will clump a little if you put to much on, like I said it will do better when I get primer. I think this is the mascara I will always use.(:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by fr3d420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the wand on this mascara!! My curl didn't hold all day (my lashes stick STRAIGHT out, no natural curl whatsoever =( ) but I think thats mostly me not curling them right. This is the best drugstore mascara Ive found so far.

edit: Still loving this mascara! I will definitely buy as long as maybelline keeps pumping it out =)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by AngelicaFabFad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara so much!

Does not Smudge
Does not Clump
Volumizes
Holds Curl
Lengthens
Does everything a mascara should do

It's my HG and I really recommend it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it! It can keep a curl for 12 hours (maybe more!) and really lengthens and defines.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by CarriePhill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent mascara, like that it doesnt flake at all. I tried the Maybelline falsies which i hated because it flaked a lot. Wasnt worth the money. But this mascara is better. i use a different mascara brush which i think makes a big difference in the effect of the lashes. The brush it comes with makes my lashes look too spider looking. Overall this product is great if you want nice dark lashes, defined, holds a curl, & best of all does not flake. Easy to take off with make up remover. The waterproof formula is great too since it doesnt run.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty decent water proof mascara. It definitely lifts my lashes but it doesn't give it too much volume. It's very natural, jusk ok mascara. Does not flake which is a plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've a few drugstore mascaras, and this is by far my favorite. The rubber brush is so easy to work with, it separates your lashes cleanly, giving them a nice fan like appearance. The formula has never clumped on me and flaking is minimal (there are a few TINY black dots during the first couple of uses, but all mascaras do that). It gives better length than it does volume, but that's what I like about it. If you're going for a dramatic night look, this is not for you, try Colossal instead. If you're just going for really nice, clean looking lashes, this is your HG. The one thing I don't like about this is that I have to use makeup remover and makeup remover is a pain, but I did buy this in waterproof...so I can't complain. It truly is waterproof even though it may flake a little if you go in the pool. Anyway, it's my favorite drugstore mascara and I have already recommended it to a friend.