July 22, 2014 | 1117 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One-by-One, Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by AngelicaFabFad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this mascara so much!

Does not Smudge
Does not Clump
Volumizes
Holds Curl
Lengthens
Does everything a mascara should do

It's my HG and I really recommend it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 10:47:00 PM More reviews by BrittanyLovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it! It can keep a curl for 12 hours (maybe more!) and really lengthens and defines.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2012 10:59:00 AM More reviews by CarriePhill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent mascara, like that it doesnt flake at all. I tried the Maybelline falsies which i hated because it flaked a lot. Wasnt worth the money. But this mascara is better. i use a different mascara brush which i think makes a big difference in the effect of the lashes. The brush it comes with makes my lashes look too spider looking. Overall this product is great if you want nice dark lashes, defined, holds a curl, & best of all does not flake. Easy to take off with make up remover. The waterproof formula is great too since it doesnt run.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty decent water proof mascara. It definitely lifts my lashes but it doesn't give it too much volume. It's very natural, jusk ok mascara. Does not flake which is a plus for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by summerlover77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've a few drugstore mascaras, and this is by far my favorite. The rubber brush is so easy to work with, it separates your lashes cleanly, giving them a nice fan like appearance. The formula has never clumped on me and flaking is minimal (there are a few TINY black dots during the first couple of uses, but all mascaras do that). It gives better length than it does volume, but that's what I like about it. If you're going for a dramatic night look, this is not for you, try Colossal instead. If you're just going for really nice, clean looking lashes, this is your HG. The one thing I don't like about this is that I have to use makeup remover and makeup remover is a pain, but I did buy this in waterproof...so I can't complain. It truly is waterproof even though it may flake a little if you go in the pool. Anyway, it's my favorite drugstore mascara and I have already recommended it to a friend.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

After using various maybelline mascaras, I have to say, this one sorta disappointed me. The mascara is suppose to grab every lash and enhance each last to create a more fuller look. The brush can def do that if it was a little finer. I just felt that it didn't really define each of my last or to make them look fuller

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm genuinely impressed by this! Holds curl like most waterproof mascaras. Gives my straight, short asian eyelashes plenty of volume without clumping and reeeaallly lengthens. I normally use max factor masterpiece (which looks more natural) but now I love this mascara. Its not too over the top for an everyday look though, and makes my eyes stand out. Love.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by pammywammy

love this product! makes my lashes long and makes my lashes look full :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by buchananxo

This is my go-to mascara! I have really straight lashes, so it takes a lot of work to keep them curled. This mascara works amazing at keeping a curl. It doesn't clump at all, and gives me really defined lashes. Also, even though I use the waterproof formula, it doesn't leave my lashes feeling dry and brittle at all. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by papierflora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

I would buy this mascara again in a heartbeat.

I get beautiful, defined lashes after apply this product. It never clumps my long but straight Asian lashes, lifts them up and keeps the curl the entire day without drooping. No smudging either!

It is a huge plus that it does not irritate my eyes and that it is pretty affordable. It is not available in Singapore, but by joining sprees and buying online, I can get my hands on this pretty easily.

HG status. :)