July 24, 2014 | 1928 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Maude

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great waterproof liner. I love the Bronze color- great for redheads BTW. It lasts and lasts. It is rather expensive but it does what it promises so that is what makes it worth the extra $$. Plus it has a smudger at the end. I tried several other w/p liner recs, including the Prestige one, only to have it smudge under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 4:32:00 AM More reviews by SunnyK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this liner in Minuit (midnight). Just as you might guess, the color is a very dark blue. It's not scary or garish..and looks great with my coloring (black hair, fair Asian skin, brown eyes). The amazing part, however, is how it lasts. At the end of the day, even on the really HOT ones...my liner stays intact. I still like the look of liquid a little more, but this is a nice change of pace and definitely easier to apply than a liquid. Another nice thing is the sponge tip on the other end. I liked the Minuit so much that I ordered the Cafe a couple of nights ago...looking forward to trying it out, too. Note added 06/23/03 -- Love Cafe too. As the name suggests, it's a dark brown-black...wears well, goes on without tugging. 09/17/03 -- Last night I picked up Prune...purple w/ bit of gold/brown/bronze...that looks wonderful with the 2Sexy duo. 10/28/04 -- a few weeks ago, I finally purchased Noir (black). Still love this liner... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mharvey816

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never would have tried this if I hadn't received it in a swap, because $21.50 for an eyeliner is ridiculously high, IMHO. Yet this is now one of my HG eyeliners, esp now that I've found them for much less $$ on eBay! It goes on smoothly with no tugging (even on my somewhat "mature" eyelids), and lasts all day with no smudging or sliding, even on my oily eyelids. The Bronze shade is esp flattering on my green eyes, and it's often my reliable choice when I'm in a hurry and need something that will last until I take it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2003 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ApRiLxoBaBiE4u18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eyeliner i've ever used! It glides on and stays put until you remove it. It doesn't irritate my eyes, which can be sensitive. Noir is a nice rich black and the smudger is very useful for achieving the look you want. Although it is expensive at $20, I will continue to buy it..and its waterproof- perfect for summer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 3:54:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I just got this in Black and Gray and tried them on. I am very happy with the soft consistency of this liner as it doesn't tug on my lids when I apply. It also lasts quite a while. A bit on the expensive side, but worth it since it actually lasts on my oily lids!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by mishlee21

I bought this eyeliner from reading the rave reviews on this website and was definitely NOT disappointed! It's the first eyeliner I've ever purchased and I am already in love with it. It has such a smooth consistency and really stays put ... I wore it out on a night at a hot, sweaty nightclub and it was still there (UNSMUDGED and PERFECT!) at the end of the night! I have it in NOIR (black) and it looks really lovely. Expensive at $20, but really worth your while ... the twist-up, no-sharpen design is really easy to use and functional. Also as a suggestion: I noticed that many sellers sell this on Ebay (new, unused, in the box) ... way cheaper alternative ... check it out ...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2003 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Jenny42901

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried drugstore eyeliners and it always faded and smeared, leaving my eyes looking messy. I saw this eyeliner online at the lancoem website and it immediately caught my attention. It said it was longlasting and it came in nice colors. So I purchased it for 20 bucks which is pricey for an eyeliner, but what could I do? The shade I purchsed was cafe, which is a deep dark brown. It went on thick and vibrant and except for some light occasional smudges, I was very satisfied. This is the only eyeliner that I will use because it leaves my eyes looking beautiful instead of messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2003 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lisa506

I have this in Bronze. It is one of the better liners-doesn't tug, nice color, long-lasting. The bronze brings out the green in my eyes. My only gripe is the packaging; it doesn't retract and I've turned up too far; also twice I've accidentally put sponge end cap on the liner end & smooshed the liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2003 4:13:00 PM More reviews by brianx

I have this in black. It is seriously one of the best, if not the best, eyeliner i have ever used. I love to use it for lining the inner rims of my eyes and it does work wonders, and really IS waterproof (I put some visine drops in my eyes one morning with it on and to my surprise the liner was still in tact)! The texture is not too soft, it doesn't tug and I love the smudger it comes with on the other end. It stays put the entire day, and yes I would buy it again! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2003 2:09:00 PM More reviews by glowgal

I have this eyeliner in Cafe. It's truly one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's soft enough that you don't have to push hard to make an nice, dark line. But it's not so soft that it breaks. This works WONDERS for lining inner rims. I put it on in the morning, and my rims are still lined when I get home from work. That is rare! In a nice swivel-up holder with a smudger at one end. Definitely going to purchase this in more colors.