Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Long Lasting eyeliner

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, paraffin, PEG-6 beeswax, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil, ozokerite, calcium stearate, ceresin, alumina, TOCOPHEROL, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, and propylparaben. [+/- May contain CI 42090 / blue 1 lake, CI 75470 / carmine, CI 77007 / ultramarines, CI 77163 / bismuth oxychloride, CI 77288 / chromium oxide greens, CI 77289 / chromium hydroxide green, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / iron oxides, CI 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77742 / manganese violet, CI 77891 / titanium dioxide, and mica.

on 10/12/2003 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i love this eyeliner, my new holy grail-ish, altho not perfection its as close as i have found.

i have found that if apply this over shadowed upper lid (i use a thicker line than most, marilyn monroe-esque), and if you keep eyes closed or looking down f

on 8/13/2003 4:30:00 PM

Yep, it's pretty good stuff. Doesn't smudge and wears until you take it off. Doesn't fade either and pretty easy to blend. I wasn't a fan of the 'bronze' color, but am using 'cafe' and love it.

on 8/3/2003 9:44:00 PM

My favorite pencil eyeliner. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and a golden skin tone. I use bronze and it's perfect for a soft, natural eyeliner look,looks great with Stila sun and similar colors. It is truly waterproof and stays on all day long. It is easy to apply and lasts me about 6 months.

on 7/25/2003 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have extremely oily eyes and have yet to find an eyeliner that really impresses me. This one smudges like the rest and is overpriced on top of that. Frankly, Avon's glimmersticks are a much better deal. If I find something worthwhile, I'll keep everyone posted.

on 6/9/2003 7:41:00 PM

This is a great waterproof liner. I love the Bronze color- great for redheads BTW. It lasts and lasts. It is rather expensive but it does what it promises so that is what makes it worth the extra $$. Plus it has a smudger at the end. I tried several other w/p liner recs, including the Prestige one, only to have it smudge under my eyes.

on 6/5/2003 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this liner in Minuit (midnight). Just as you might guess, the color is a very dark blue. It's not scary or garish..and looks great with my coloring (black hair, fair Asian skin, brown eyes). The amazing part, however, is how it lasts. At the end of the day, even on the really HOT ones...my liner stays intact. I still like the look of liquid a little more, but this is a nice change of pace and definitely easier to apply than a liquid. Another nice thing is the sponge tip on the other end. I liked the Minuit so much that I ordered the Cafe a couple of nights ago...looking forward to trying it out, too. Note added 06/23/03 -- Love Cafe too. As the name suggests, it's a dark brown-black...wears well, goes on without tugging. 09/17/03 -- Last night I picked up Prune...purple w/ bit of gold/brown/bronze...that looks wonderful with the 2Sexy duo. 10/28/04 -- a few weeks ago, I finally purchased Noir (black). Still love this liner... continued >>

on 6/2/2003 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I never would have tried this if I hadn't received it in a swap, because $21.50 for an eyeliner is ridiculously high, IMHO. Yet this is now one of my HG eyeliners, esp now that I've found them for much less $$ on eBay! It goes on smoothly with no tugging (even on my somewhat "mature" eyelids), and lasts all day with no smudging or sliding, even on my oily eyelids. The Bronze shade is esp flattering on my green eyes, and it's often my reliable choice when I'm in a hurry and need something that will last until I take it off.

This is the best eyeliner i've ever used! It glides on and stays put until you remove it. It doesn't irritate my eyes, which can be sensitive. Noir is a nice rich black and the smudger is very useful for achieving the look you want. Although it is expensive at $20, I will continue to buy it..and its waterproof- perfect for summer!

on 5/10/2003 3:54:00 AM

I just got this in Black and Gray and tried them on. I am very happy with the soft consistency of this liner as it doesn't tug on my lids when I apply. It also lasts quite a while. A bit on the expensive side, but worth it since it actually lasts on my oily lids!

on 4/28/2003 6:51:00 PM

I bought this eyeliner from reading the rave reviews on this website and was definitely NOT disappointed! It's the first eyeliner I've ever purchased and I am already in love with it. It has such a smooth consistency and really stays put ... I wore it out on a night at a hot, sweaty nightclub and it was still there (UNSMUDGED and PERFECT!) at the end of the night! I have it in NOIR (black) and it looks really lovely. Expensive at $20, but really worth your while ... the twist-up, no-sharpen design is really easy to use and functional. Also as a suggestion: I noticed that many sellers sell this on Ebay (new, unused, in the box) ... way cheaper alternative ... check it out ...