Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 10/31/2014 12:13:00 PM

After reading some reviews and doing to research I decided to pick up this foundation. I wanted something that didn't leave me with a matte finish, because I'm already dry, and anything matte makes my skin look drier. When I first applied the makeup, I really liked the way it looked and felt on my face. It matches my skin great, was light to medium coverage, didn't feel heavy or cakey, covered my redness, and gave me a dewy look. Literally just a few hours later, my face was a mess! On my forehead I looked oily, and on my dry spots I was flakey and blotchy, and it also settled into my pores. Touching it up was not an option because it does not build well, if you apply more than one layer it looked like you caked half a bottle of foundation on your face. I was very disappointed in this one.

on 10/28/2014 6:18:00 AM

Oily mess! Hated this foundation and the cake style finish it left on my face, tried this for a week and threw it out! Terrible thick finish that was beyond unflattering and empathised my pores to a ludicrous degree. Did not enjoy this foundation in the slightest and I don't know how this could work on any skin. Colour also oxides and left a charming orange colour along with the cakey finish, I cannot recommend steering clear from this foundation enough!

on 10/26/2014 7:35:00 PM

I debated on giving this foundation a 3/5 but had to give it a 4 since it's exactly what I want from a foundation EXCEPT it only lasts about 4 hours.

I only recommend this if you have DRY skin and want light to medium coverage. Wish they could figure out a way to make it last longer!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

it definitely is for dry skin and has light coverage but that'd what I like

on 10/21/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation is NOT for oily skin. Doesn't stay on very long no matter what setting powder or primer I use . Starts spotting on my face after a couple of hours and it's not very good coverage . It's very watery so if you have normal to dry skin this foundation is for you. I picked it up at Walmart for 5$! But it didn't end up being my favorite .

on 10/20/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Maybelline needs to adjust its definition of "ivory," "fair," "porcelain," etc. because the lightest shade of this is laughably too dark (same problem with their Dream Liquid Mousse foundation).

This one didn't work on my normal skin, either. I loved it upon application (mixed with something else to make a color match) because it was light and smooth and worked well into my skin using my fingers.

My normal skin doesn't get oily, but this make me look way too shiny.

on 10/15/2014 11:23:00 PM

All I really have to say about this foundation is that it is just "okay". It works okay and it looks okay. I think it is best for people that are just starting out and want a decent amount of coverage.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this foundation is great for people with dry skin

on 10/7/2014 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use the number 120 and was so shocked at how well it matched my skin tone. It's best applied with a sponge I believe. I had a bad experience with the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation because whenever I wore it, my skin would feel itchy and it would breakout a day later. Thank goodness my face doesn't react to this Fit Me foundation. It looks a bit oily in my t-zone but I just add Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder and ta da problem solved! Now i gotta go and do homework. BYE

on 9/26/2014 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First off, let me say this is for DRY TO NORMAL SKIN. Its so not for oily skin. If you do have oily skin you could still probably use it though but use a setting powder after

Pros: medium coverage
Great if you have dry and flaky skin, or normal skin
Cheap but great coverage for mild-moderate skin problems

Cons: not really for oily skin
Could possibly break acne prone people out
Can wear off if you don't use a setting powder/spray after

Overall I like it. I like the concealer better but this is fine for wintertime but not really for summertime.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl