July 24, 2014 | 1538 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by dolcefan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation is ok, but not for me. The shade 220 was a perfect match for my winter pale skin and they offer a decent shade range (well, depends which store stocks it). The packaging is quite nice, even if it would be better with a pump (I took 1 lippe off for this). What I don't like about this foundation is it is too thin and liquidy for my taste....it also barely offers medium coverage. I would say it should be described a 'tinted to light' coverage. It applies too thin for my liking. However, that's just me. If you like lighter formulas of foundation, I think this might be worth trying. If you prefer medium to full coverage (Revlon Color Stay, Kat Von D Lock It, Estee Double Wear etc) this probably won't be for you. I also find it separates on my skin during the day and doesn't wear very well on my normal-oily skin. It could be a good product, but it's not for everybody.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:36:00 AM More reviews by kkbabygirl89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

If I could give this a 0 I would! Worst foundation I have EVER tried. I've always used higher end products, but when I got a sample of the different shades of this foundation I figured it was worth a try. I will say that there are many shades and the one I did get matched well.

I bought this product a few years ago along with the concealer. It was all good until about a week later. I broke out EVERYWHERE with huge red cystic acne. My entire face was covered in huge bumps that were so visible. My whole face hurt. I will get an occasional break out, but it is never noticeable and it usually disappears over night.

I ended up going to see my dermatologist and I got put on 4 different medications (oral and topical). It took months for the acne to go away, and when it finally did my face was scarred in a few places and there was still redness even though the acne was gone.

This was three years ago, and I still have some discoloration on my cheeks. This was the worst product I have ever tried and I would discourage anyone from using it if it saves them from experiencing the horror that I did!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by gen666

I bought this on a whim, though I of course checked out the ingredients before buying and I was a bit disappointed with it the first time trying it, but I realized my mistake.
The first time I applied this was with a stipple brush, and it was just so messy and out of control.

Cons:
-The foundation is a bit runny
-It kind of makes your skin feel oily after a while
-Doesn't stay on for too long
-Not suited for summer weather

Pros:
-Does not make you break out
-If applied with your fingers, the application process is much smoother and easier
-Blending is easy
-Looks natural and never cakey even on combination skin like mine
-Good for cooler weather, when you don't sweat as much

As of the meantime, I'm sticking to this foundation because I don't break out and it has good enough coverage! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I love love love this product . Its the best Drug Store Foundation I've used . I use the color Buff Beige and that is #130 . It feels great on my skin , blends in really well . My face looks nice and smooth , My face can breath in it and its very light weight and its my everyday foundation .

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by samsperduti

This product wasn't good for me at all, it gave me medium coverage (I like full), it never stayed in place and always felt as if it made my skin more oily. I also noticed it broke me out like CRAZY, RIGHT when I started using the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I love the packaging. It looks like a high end foundation. The pros are it is medium coverage, easy to find shades, blends easily. Cons: no pump, sometimes may leave you oily, doesn't last all day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by wimmie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though My bottle says oil free but it still left me very oily i don't even have oily skin.
I hated the coverage .
It doesn't last all day it's not sweat proof
I just don't like it

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Beckkmartin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay so ill keep it short, now that i look backto when i was using this foundation i understand why i broke out so much!!!
-terrible coverage
- packaging is messy
-it lasted a long time but urgh i must have been desperate
- very oily even with powder
-oxidizes SOOOO bad
i will say though the colour range is pretty good but the product just doesn't match up.

i would say this is foundation for a girl with PERFECT skin and i mean perfect becusae for gals like me it just doesnt do well, im surprised they are still making this product.
the FitMe concealer it a must have though, works REALLY WELL under the eyes and so forth the powder isnt too bad, nothing special but the blushes are pretty good shades. Over all this foundation however is a big no no

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by theprincessmelted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

For a drugstore foundation, it matches my shade perfectly and isn't too cakey. I use it like a concealer and put it over my blemishes. If you look really closely you can notice the foundation but it has great coverage. Obviously not the most high end foundation, but great for people on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by AnitaTu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is perfect for me. I have really dry and fair skin, so I love to have that nice glow. It also makes my skin look and feel soft. While most foundations I've used draw attention to the super dry spots on my face, this one actually helps to hide them. I have had trouble finding the perfect shade of foundation because my skin gets really fair in the winter time. However, 110 matches my skintone perfectly after all the tan I've gotten in the summer is gone. I also love the smell!
The downside of this foundation is that it doesn't cover redness or impurities that well. If you want to hide anything else but dry spots, this product probably isn't for you. You also have to use tons of powder to make it last more than a few hours.