Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It's so volumizing, but at the same time, soo defining. I never get clumps with this, and just one coat of this mascara makes me look like I have a million thick eyelashes. I have it in waterproof, and it stays all day and doesnt smudge or flake off. I only use one coat to keep it natural, and 2 coats is very very volumizing. The only thing is you have to use this mascara extremely quickly because it dries on your lashes so fast. If you use it fast enough, you can comb out any clumps without making it worse as many mascaras do. This mascara is amazinggg, my favorite from the line.

This is a great lengthening, seperating, and a little volumizing mascara. It gives you a very natural look, and won't clump when trying to build it up. The only down side to this mascara is that if you curl your lashes before hand, it weighs them down, and even if you tryed curling them afterwards, they would still droop again. I do have very hard to curl lashes, so that might be why. The brush is amazing and the formula is on the wet side, which I don't have a problem with, but with some people that might push them away. Overall, I definitely recommend purchasing this mascara.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

BEST.MASCARA.EVER!
This is such an amazing mascara, it does everything a proper mascara should, imo.
It separates my lashes so well, lenghtens and volumazes, and makes them look totally great! I have long thick lashes naturally, but this mascara makes them look like I'm actually wearing false ones! You can get a very natural feathered look, as well as big voluminous super long lashes look! Ah I love this one so much! I would suggest it to anybody!

Bought it based on reviews I saw here. Mascara junkie. Bought this at the same time I bought Benefit They're Real! I would but 3 of these for the price of the Benefit mascara. Love this formula. Wetter...makes it able to work with. NO clumps. While swiping upwards I hold for about 15-20 seconds. LOVES it!

This did nothing for my lashes.
The formula was too wet and when I applied it to my lashes it felt heavy. Worst mascara ever.

PROS: Kinda meh for me, but I have very sparse and thin lashes. Would probably be good for someone who has good lashes to begin with.

CONS: I couldn't layer it enough to give me good results.

ALTERNATES: Milani Runway Lashes is gorgeous for length/volume. I cover it with Clarins Double Fix to keep it from smudging. The Waterproof version of the Rocket by Maybelline is wonderful for volume and lots of length. For lots of volume and good length, I like Covergirl Remarkable Washable Mascara, which stays on very well for nonwaterproof.

APPLICATION TIPS: I am a recent convert to using Shiseido's popular curler

I got this mascara because I thought the brush would separates. It looks like it would separates but instead it would clump your lashes into 3 . Worst mascara ever.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing mascara. My favorite by far. Better than high end ones even my dior one which used to be my favorite untill this one. Makes my lashes sooooo long without clumps! Seriously they've never looked better and i get so many complimants when I use this mascara! I do use it with a dior lash primer though.

I absolutely love this mascara. I have it in black, it works great for me. Although I don't really like the scent of it I love the brush. These types of brushes definitely work best for me and catch every lash. It doesn't give me clumpy spider lashes, they're very defined and spread out. I like it so much I've already bought another and I'm on my second tube. Great product. I sometimes wear it over my Physician's Formula Fakeout for a little more pop.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't know why i kept re-purchasing this mascara, i had been using it over a year now. It has very little lengthening power although the volume is amazing and does a terrific job at separation of the lashes, it kind of reminds me of the newer volume express mascara the rocket volume, it did the same effect which I'm not surprize because there is a reason why the line is called "volume express" it's for volume. I have always notice the mascaras from the line never really lengthen my lashes just volume which is such a bummer. i will no longer re-purchase this product.

Popular Mascaras