August 20, 2014 | 1996 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Gayche

I have acne and scaring and redness like crazy. Over my acne I prefer not to use a stick concealer like I was normally doing before this product. As soon as I saw all the hype about this I went out and bought and I am so glad I did! It's thick, and will let early cover anything, but it still goes on without looking cakey. Come with a little pencil to outline and conceal tattoos but I don't use it. Packaging is cute and you need the smallest pin sized amount even for a large blemish. I have to set it with powder though, but it's still great.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS AWESOME FOR A CONCEALER FROM WALMART... THIS IS THICK AND CREAMY AND CONCEALS WELL, YOU DO NEED A POWDER IF YOUR OILY.
I LOVE ALL HARD CANDY PRODUCTS!!! THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by baileykf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After seeing all the rave reviews on this product, I knew I had to give it a try. A little bit goes a long way, and it is super pigmented. I have a very fair skin tone, and I feel that the ultra light shade is almost too light for anyone. I can easily tell the difference between the concealer and my skin without any foundation on.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by senario

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I brought this color in light to put under my eyes. I have naturally dark/blue-ish undereye areas. It has great pigmentation, smooth, a little goes a long way. Really impressive.

**BUT** It looks ashy on dark areas! That's not the products fault however. It's just the wrong color for blue/dark areas. It's really opaque, so I put this first. Then I put a peach/bisque color over it to balance out the color and it seriously looks like skin. If you have olive-deeper skin tones, try using peach tones! You can just mix a matte lipstick it works amazing under the eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by TaraMaria

Felt light on the skin, but covered everything. A little overwhelming for spot concealing, but for a patch of crazy this is a lifesaver. I used just this with Physicians Forumla powder and I got full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I have acne spots and some redness on my skin to conceal, and I have never found a concealer that matches my skin and covers well without being very noticeable. Well, this product works for me! :) I think it looks more natural using a brush :)

Pros:
-GREAT coverage.
-A little goes a long way: the tube will last a long time!
-Good price
-Convenient packaging

Cons:
-I use the TAN shade. It is the darkest one. However, it is still a little bit light on me, even though Im not considered dark. So, BLEND BLEND BLEND.
-thick consistency = might look cakey.
-Not a wide range of colors
-Personally, I think it looks very unnatural if using fingers... So I think it needs to be applied with a brush.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by TnaDG

i didn't like this product at all. its cheap but still a waste of my $7. its opaque and covers well, but it DOES NOT SET OR STAY AT ALL, even with powder. Seriously, even after 10 mins, it is still wet. you can wipe it off. if you apply powder over it, carefully and daintily, you will see the concealer with your brush and off your face.

of course, i couldnt use it, so it stayed in my makeup graveyard for 4 months, then, i tried using it again. it has separated by then and was completely gross. so, i threw it out. waste of money!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I know this concealer is a cult favorite and I really tried to make it work but at the end I may have to just let it go. Mine is in the shade medium light and almost all concealer in this color range match me pretty well but once I apply it on the skin it turned much lighter. I have lots of red/bluish post acne hyper pigmentation and I was hoping this concealer would cover it but it didn't. It's a thick liquid but not creamy. When I first dab it over my hyper pigmented spot I was like "whoa!! Amazing!" But of course I have to blend it and the more you blend it it's like the coverage is getting lighter and lighter and if I put another layer it'll get cake-y,it's so frustrating! I tried it as an under eye concealer but of course it creased even when I only apply the thinnest layer,and yes,I set it with translucent powder. Worst ever concealer!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

Although I purchased this concealer in a very light colour - too light for my skin tone - it works rather well. A lot of people talk about this product highly, and the price is very reasonable. The one thing I find with this is because it is such high coverage, it is very heavy - keep that in mind.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by thechain

This concealer was disappointing. I think many people are excited by the low price, and not the quality.
I like Hard Candy. I have used quite a few of their lip products. But this concealer is, quite frankly, not that good.
It is very thick. Which means it's very hard to blend. And when it does dry, it looks cakey, which is uncomfortable and unpleasant.
If you're just starting out with makeup, this would be a great concealer to try out. Or if you have normal skin, with the occasional imperfection to cover up. OR if you want to use it on other parts of your body (not face) to cover up things like tattoos. It does work really well for that!