August 30, 2014 | 1855 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Geniae

Beautiful lightweight foundation that gives a gives soft dewy finish. It's perfect for daytime wear because it's very natural looking, like skin. I've applied it over 12 hours ago and after examining my good self in the mirror to write about wearing time *lol* I must humbly say I still look ok ;o) If you are looking for a light to medium coverage foundation I recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

I love this! My skin USED to have uneven skin tone and very terrible dark circles, but since my skin has been improving i wanted something of a light to medium coverage and gives me a dewy look..this is perfect!

Its buildable depending on how you use it, i buff it in with my real techniques expert face brush...PERFECT FLAWLESS LOOK!!! Gives me light weight and dewy finish and makes my skin look extra natural with a hint of luminosity...

I have oily to combination and this does not make it worst at all <33 A bit pricey but worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by marianam14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua has a coverage that can be sheer or medium, depending on how it's used, and its finish is natural, so I think this the perfect foundation for daytime wear.
The smell is Chanel's typical, with a slight hint of roses. Chanel recommends that it be applied with the fingers and that's how I apply it, the finish is perfect without a foundation brush.

It is very pretty in my skin, and makes it look flawless.
I have combination skin and this foundation doesn't make my skin oily throughout the day (although I apply after the foundation Les Voilettes Mineral by Guerlain, to be sure that my skin won't get oily).

The only thing I like least about this product is the packaging that is plastic, but otherwise it's very light and easy to carry with us.
It's a bit expensive, but I don't care to invest in good makeup products, so I am sure that the results and the finishes are going to be exactly what I want :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by letterelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin type is, very sensitive combination acne prone skin! so i am very picky when it comes to face makeup/products. I really like this foundation, it has a very nice natural finish, did make my face a very very little bit oily without powder. The packaging is not bad but i dislike the fact that the bottle is colored so i won't be able to know if i am running out of foundation or not.

I will repurchase this if i did not find something better and cheaper ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by RosaDoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loveeee this product. I'm on my second bottle but I have to quit using it for its only problem: it has very little coverage for my acne prone skin. It has a satin finish that I have only found in my makeup forever hd foundation. Its simply beautiful. It does oxidize a bit after an hour of application, but I don't mind the result. It just looks like I have a tad bit of a tan. The oxidization doesn't turn it orange in any way. It turns into a pretty bronze glow. However, after a couple hours it does get very oily, but that just may be because of how oily my skin naturally is. I won't repurchase coz my mufe foundation has almost the same finish but also has more coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by kristynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have horribly prone acne skin and this makeup does not make me break out and it makes my skin feel really good. My favourite foundation of all time.

Edit 22/8/14
Now this makeup is making my skin look dry :( Now it makes my pores look massive and my skin looks super dry when it isn't. So sad. RIP my HG foundation. Time to look for another one. So sad because I love the packaging and how it doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by therinz09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

Another foundation that made me breakout which is a shame because it is SO beautiful on the skin. Both my mother and I tried this, and both of us broke out. And both of us loved the foundation! *cries* It sits on the skin so beautifully, and covers any imperfections with ease. It just is such a seamless foundation. I would as always recommend getting a sample before buying. Hopefully it doesn't make you break out!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product because as I do not have a lot of scarring or blemishes, I do not need full coverage at all. The coverage is pretty sheer but at the same time does a great job of evening out my skin tone. It is also exactly as it says on the box..."a sensory experience". It feels moisturizing, and smells luxurious. I always feel like I am doing something grand for my skin when I wear this. It is my favorite light-wearing foundation. For what you get, the price is very high but man, I love splurging on this every once in a while :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Stephaniemgar

I like it, I think I was expecting more since it's Chanel, but overall it's nice the smell is lovely, I wish it had a bit more coverage I use the smash box photo finish foundation primer which I think makes it look so much better and last much longer

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by maiiiyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another supporter of this foundation. If you go for the natural look, this lightweight, even, medium-coverage foundation will do you well. Scent is pleasing. Only annoying thing is shaking the bottle up, quite the nuisance if you don't shake it up properly and a half watery mixture gets pumped out. Try Healthy Mix, the cheaper dupe by Bourjois, I personally do not like the scent but it does the job.