September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by Hoyman

I love love it. This is my winter/spring foundation. My color is B30. I love the light weight and light coverage very natural looking. The only con is $45 before tax. I will buy this again for winter and spring time. If you like to wear medium to full coverage foundation pass on this foundation. This foundation is sheer coverage only. This foundation not good on oily skin, it will not last that long.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by graphicfighter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product on a whim early this year as I was looking for a neutral eyeshadow palette. As soon as the Chanel girl applied it for me (BR22), my skin was glowing from within. Damn, I was sold. I'm not a foundation girl, but when I set my mind on something, it's all or nothing. Chanel did not disappoint.

Lightweight fluid texture, SPF protection, natural coverage, long-lasting, non-comedogenic and crystalline fragrance (typical from Chanel products). Expectations filled and beyond. It's magic in a bottle. Redness? Gone. Pores? Vanished. Feeling? Naked. Due to the water-based formula, you can simply apply this foundation like a moisturizer after shaking the bottle for a minute (the product can be very runny otherwise). No fuss. It gives inimitable "second-skin" perfecting results as advertised. So accurate that I'm actually surprised it's not labeled as a High Definition foundation.

I usually am all for organic products but there are some like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua you just can't say no to after trying them. Trust me. I was a bit wary as to how my skin would react on a daily usage but even after a 2 weeks test, I did not break out a single bit nor felt itchy at the end of the day. This doesn't mean the composition is clean (far from it) but it's a product my skin can tolerate.

Even though I save foundation for the big days as I feel confident/lazy enough to go out "naked", Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua is my beauty hack when I want to look flawless. In daily life, I'd rather use my organic BB cream for that extra oomph while keeping my skin on the safe side. One lippy down for the hefty price tag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh wow, I love this foundation! For one, the colour match is perfect for me (BR20 for NW20). The formula is very light, easy to apply. Coverage is light to medium, and the finish is very natural. It doesn't look like foundation, and never looks cakey. I found it applies best with the Beautyblender. The scent, like much of Chanel, is gorgeous rose. Not fake rose, but the rose you would find in your front yard. The packaging isn't exactly high class, but I'll take a compact, easy-to-travel-with plastic bottle instead of high-maintenance glass. Overall, it may just be worth the high price point.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by claudy1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it......so sheer....!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by apkeating

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful foundation. My favorite so far. This has the most flawless finish of any I've tried, and it does an amazing job at minimizing pores. I got color matched to B40 in early summer when I was substantially more tan than I am now, so I'm probably going to buy B30 next time, but it still blends out beautifully with no awful lines. B30 is almost a perfect NC30 match. I have SUPER dry skin which is very clear except for the random rogue zit every 6 weeks or so and this quenches my skin so well. It sits well on top of moisturizer too, but even oily girls can use this with powder too. I don't know how, but it works.

The packaging is the one area where I'm left wanting more. I have a decent amount of chanel makeup and their packaging is usually gorgeous. This is a plastic shaker bottle where it's hard to tell when you're running low because it's opaque. Most chanel foundation bottles are glass with a pump. This is very liquidy so you do need to shake it well, and the squeeze top lets you control how much product comes out so there's none wasted. Chanel recommends applying this with your fingers, which I do and I think it works best. Since it is so light, it can look streaky with a flat foundation brush and will soak into a beauty blender quickly. I do like it with a stippling brush though. Fingers are easier and faster.

Yes, this is expensive. Yes, it's worth it because its like putting on a second layer of perfect skin. It doesn't cover everything. You will still need concealer for dark circles (i do) or spots. No big deal. But it's still the best foundation ever. Get a sample before you buy. The chanel girls are great about this. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Geniae

Beautiful lightweight foundation that gives a gives soft dewy finish. It's perfect for daytime wear because it's very natural looking, like skin. I've applied it over 12 hours ago and after examining my good self in the mirror to write about wearing time *lol* I must humbly say I still look ok ;o) If you are looking for a light to medium coverage foundation I recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Maryangels96

I love this! My skin USED to have uneven skin tone and very terrible dark circles, but since my skin has been improving i wanted something of a light to medium coverage and gives me a dewy look..this is perfect!

Its buildable depending on how you use it, i buff it in with my real techniques expert face brush...PERFECT FLAWLESS LOOK!!! Gives me light weight and dewy finish and makes my skin look extra natural with a hint of luminosity...

I have oily to combination and this does not make it worst at all <33 A bit pricey but worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by marianam14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua has a coverage that can be sheer or medium, depending on how it's used, and its finish is natural, so I think this the perfect foundation for daytime wear.
The smell is Chanel's typical, with a slight hint of roses. Chanel recommends that it be applied with the fingers and that's how I apply it, the finish is perfect without a foundation brush.

It is very pretty in my skin, and makes it look flawless.
I have combination skin and this foundation doesn't make my skin oily throughout the day (although I apply after the foundation Les Voilettes Mineral by Guerlain, to be sure that my skin won't get oily).

The only thing I like least about this product is the packaging that is plastic, but otherwise it's very light and easy to carry with us.
It's a bit expensive, but I don't care to invest in good makeup products, so I am sure that the results and the finishes are going to be exactly what I want :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by letterelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My skin type is, very sensitive combination acne prone skin! so i am very picky when it comes to face makeup/products. I really like this foundation, it has a very nice natural finish, did make my face a very very little bit oily without powder. The packaging is not bad but i dislike the fact that the bottle is colored so i won't be able to know if i am running out of foundation or not.

I will repurchase this if i did not find something better and cheaper ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by RosaDoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loveeee this product. I'm on my second bottle but I have to quit using it for its only problem: it has very little coverage for my acne prone skin. It has a satin finish that I have only found in my makeup forever hd foundation. Its simply beautiful. It does oxidize a bit after an hour of application, but I don't mind the result. It just looks like I have a tad bit of a tan. The oxidization doesn't turn it orange in any way. It turns into a pretty bronze glow. However, after a couple hours it does get very oily, but that just may be because of how oily my skin naturally is. I won't repurchase coz my mufe foundation has almost the same finish but also has more coverage