Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 1/15/2013 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really love this mascara. It works really well to fan out my unruly lashes. It also fills out my lashes, which are sort of sparse. It didn't do anything for length, but it states that it doesn't lengthen so that's fair I guess :P If you are looking at this mascara to buy, I would probably buy the non-waterproof, as I've found that the waterproof version clumps on me.

on 1/5/2013 2:10:00 PM

This mascara is a well known to the whole beauty community. Its an affordable product that is easily accessible at the drugstore.
Well first off, the name of the mascara has volume included. Does this mascara give volume? Yes it does! The brush in fact is bigger than the average sized wand. This can be a benefit and a let down. While the wand is great at separating your lashes, with my asian monolid eyes, when I'm applying this mascara, the big wand hits my eyelid leaving me with black marks. It also was hard trying to use this mascara on my lower lashes because of the huge brush.
I usually apply two coats. With one coat, my lashes are volumized and separated. When I apply the next coat, my lashes look amazing. Their lengthened, volumized, and separated. My curl isn't held amazingly throughout the day. The main reason I gave this product a four is because when I checked in the mirror half way through the day, I see flaking occuring. The little black specks are all spreaded around my lower lash line. I just hate the sign of flaking. Sadly, I wouldn't repurchase this again because I'm on the search for my HG mascara and this was close, but unfortunately it flaked on me. :(

on 12/30/2012 5:24:00 PM

I love this mascara. It gives my already long lashes the volume they lack in a very natural way. It doesn't flake and doesn't irritate my "contact-lens-wearing" eyes! Sadly, it does not hold a curl very well and thus is the reason for my 4 star rating.

on 12/22/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I have really long lashes but want them to look fuller and this mascara does not do that. it makes them spidery and dry somehow. Does not work for my lashes at all. If you want natural looking mascara then this might work

on 12/19/2012 7:28:00 PM

Great drugstore mascara. I got it with a coupon cause I was all out of my Rimmel. It applies easily and doesn't make my eyelashes look spidery. I get compliments on my lashes all the time I love it!

on 12/16/2012 11:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I ALWAYS buy CG LashBlastVolume! This was my first mascara I EVER bought and no time soon am I switching. Yes, I have tried other mascaras. The super expensive to the really cheap ones and I still liked my CG mascara a lot better! I don't know how much volume it gives but it does give length if you but 2-3 coats on! This is definitely is the mascara you want for a natural look. I would totally recommend you try it out (plus its super cheap!).

on 12/13/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I always buy this mascara, but never really see much volume added to my lashes. It comes in a fat tube, but that's not a big problem. The mascara is really wet, when it's new. I like it better when I'm starting to run out of it because the drier it gets, the less it sticks to other lashes. I also like that it doesn't uncurl my lashes, like other mascaras do -- that's why I stick to it.

on 12/3/2012 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i dont know if i got the bad batch but this macara was terrible!!!!!! did nothingg

on 12/2/2012 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is such a great mascara. I have a lot of lashes, but they're pretty short and not curly at all. A couple of coats of this and I can't believe how long, lush, and curly my lashes look!

The best part of this is that you forget you have it on. Your lashes look so lush, but natural, and nothing flakes off throughout the day to remind you you're wearing mascara. The only gripe is that sometimes it's hard to get off - or some days I forget I'm wearing extra coats, remove my eye makeup, only to wake up the next morning to find I still have some smudged around my eye. However, I consider this a pro and not a con, because that's just me being forgetful and it's not /that/ hard to remove.

Also, this is wonderfully buildable. Just keep applying coats and you see your lashes just get longer and longer and longer (without getting clumpy!).

Anyway, this has achieved coveted HG status for me, and I'm in my third or fourth tube. Why change a good thing? Also, even my /mother/ likes it, for the same reasons I've stated, and she hates wearing mascara!

on 11/24/2012 11:50:00 PM

I'm on my second tube of this now, but I definitely don't wear it every day. This mascara is perfect for the first 4 uses. After that it gets very dry and I have to put on at least 3 coats. For people that like dryer mascaras, you will love this. It defines and separates beautifully, but I just don't have the time or patience it requires.

Video Reviews & Tutorials