August 30, 2014 | 1593 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 4:37:00 AM More reviews by heohamzb2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this mascara so much!!! It doesn't make my eye lashes stick into each other while volumizes it! I bought the non-water proof one so its so easy to wash out. I bought this one about 18$ at a price line store, it's quite expensive in Australia but it's worth.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved the Fusion one of this, and had it about 2 or 3 years ago. I decided to try this one just because it's the original and such. I got one in a Christmas set and another one....not sure when. And this past week I finally opened up one of the packs and it's just average, definitely not a HG just yet. It works really great on my right eyelashes, but not that great on my left eyelashes (which is odd since I'm left handed). It clumps on my left lashes worse than the right.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:36:00 PM More reviews by bellaloren

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This used to be my favorite mascara but it gets no product out!! I recently came to this conlclusion when I tried out the maybellne colossal mascara that one's better you should get it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

Lash Blast Volume is my HG mascara! I have used this for years, and have used up so many tubes of it. It is amazing! It volumizes, adds leanght, and makes my lashes look so great! I get so many compliments on my lashes, and people ask what mascara I use, and it's always this. I've tried other mascaras, but I always go back to this. I love the color in this, I always get it in black brown, and I have the waterproof version in black. Both are great, and pretty inexpensive. I also really like the brush, with the plastic bristles and all. It never hurts my eyes or anything like that. Lovely mascara. Definitely reccommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Seanna4444

This is a great volumizing and lengthening mascara. Especially for the price it is a great value. The best thing about it though ia how amazing it sperates my lashes. One of the best seperating mascaras I have ever used. The only issue is it clumps in the tube. It clumps a little on the lashes, but not too much. It is not a cakewalk to apply however.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by superwickedbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutley adore Lash Blast! My mom and I both use it, as well as several of my friends, and I am yet to hear a complaint!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by lllauraxoxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ABSOLUTELY LOVE LASH BLAST
Best mascara I've ever used. Really really volumising and thickening for lashes and really intense black colour. Gives good lift but I still need to use an eyelash curler. Doesn't hold its lift all day I need to get back in there with my eyelash curler a coupla times a day but I dont mind that. Other things i don't like is it can flake sometimes but that might just be me disturbing it with my eyelash curler. Runs out quite quickly for me but I'm sure thats just due to me packing it on
10/10 for Lash blast, wasted alot of money trying estee lauder and clinique as well as rimmel and maybelline never found another mascara as good as this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by ChellBell

I have bought this product multiple times and it hasn't disappointed me yet. It works well for volumizing but sometimes it may take a few coats, and it oddly doesn't dry very fast. The price isn't too bad and i like that it doesn't run out as fast as other brands. It lasts all day with no problem, but it is kind of easy to over-do your bottom lashes when applying. Overall, it works great and is worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by cowzipper

The great thing about this mascara is it's smudge proof formula. I don't ever have to worry about smudges when I wear it. I'm not too crazy about the brush though. It's ok for my upper lashes because they look long and pretty after I apply the mascara. For the lower lashes, the mascara goes on clumpy and it's in general somewhat hard to get to each lash. I would buy it again if I was low on cash and needed to get a decent but affordable mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Ellikun

I bought this yesterday in waterproof and tried it for the first time today. To start off, this mascara is definitely NOT a volumizing mascara in my opinion, which sucks. This mascara is a great lengthening one, but doesn't do much for volume and definition. It starts off well, but by the end of the day it look messy and clumpy :(