November 1, 2014 | 996 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is absolutely amazing! It gives good coverage and lasts for a long time despite my oily t-zone. (it's always hard to find long lasting products for me but this one is great). The packaging wears out really quickly but that doesn't bother me at all. Also it's really cheap, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for a very good product but this one is probably a lot better than some high end products. :))

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by ellemay89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A good few years ago (I couldn't even begin to remember when) I stumbled across this mediocre looking concealer in Superdrug's and popped it in my basket on a whim - and thank god I did! Almost since its release I have used this product RELIGIOUSLY.

Generally speaking, each morning I'll apply this ALL over my face using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush as a base- It sounds extreme to apply it all over my face, but if you use a small amount and buff it in very well you'll see amazing results; much better than any foundation I've ever used, from high end to drug store. For reference; I wake up each morning at 6am and do my make up at about half 6. It stays on from 6.30am till 5.30pm (when I get home) with only one touch-up on my nose and chin half way through the day (I have combination skin) - i set this with Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I can only fault this product on 2 reasons;

1) The writing on the tube itself rubs off due to the heat from your hands; this is almost unavoidable no matter how much care you take to keep the writing on the tube

2) The colour range is HORRENDOUS. Fortunately I found the perfect shade for my skin tone; unfortunately its a mixture of all 4 shades Collection 2000 offers.

Swings and roundabouts, I say.

The texture is rather creamy, thick and rich but have almost no smell...or not that I've noticed!

All in all, I'll never buy another concealer as long as Collection 2000 continue manufacturing the product; if you've come here to see if its worth spending your cash and time on It I can promise you will not be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by chlooedaaisy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing various bloggers and youtubers raving about this concealer I decided to give it a go. It was around £5 which is a little expensive for Collection, in my opinion. I brought it in shade 3 medium, which is the darkest. There are only 3 shades and I was stumbling around in the dark trying to choose one. I have olive skin, so I figured it would be okay.
The packaging isn't great. The writing on the side wipes off, making it look cheap. Its a wand thingy (sorry for my awful description), and i dabbed it onto my under-eye area.
When I first applied it, it looked fairly light and about the right shade for me. However, after about 20 minutes, it oxidies and goes orange so it looks like I have orange patches around my eyes (awful, I know). I tried mixing it with a little white moisturizer and applying that, which turned out fine.
It does last and gives good coverage for my awfully dark under-eye circles. When this tube runs out, I will try purchasing the next lighter and see how that works out for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by samthemoose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This was a good product overall. Had good coverage and GREAT staying power on my super oily skin but I won't be repurchasing because of the color selection. Medium is a tad too dark for me and since I'm in the U.S. I don't want to bother ordering the light because it's obviously too pink on my yellow undertoned skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Great product! A big advantage is the price. It is quite inexpensive and of very good quality. Comes in a simple plastic packaging which is transparent, so it makes it possible to see how much product is left. The applicator is a wand with a spongy end which is quite easy to use. I prefer to dot the product on the back of the hand though for sanitary reasons. Comes in a few shades. I own shade Light #2 which is good for under eye areas all year round and perfect form my blemishes in winter when I am lighter (W: NW20; S: NW25). The texture is somewhat thin which I like since it goes on smooth and thin yet providing very good coverage. I believe, it is water based. Goes well on top of my water based foundations as well as directly onto the skin. The concealer is quite long lasting, but you will have to slightly set it with some powder.
No drawbacks at all, so I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by prettygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm coming to the end of the tube now, and I don't think I'd repurchase. For one thing, I find that the concealer oxidises and goes quite orange after I apply it. I also find that it has an unnatural finish and it's obvious that I'm wearing concealer. It doesn't blend well with my foundation and I find it slightly greasy. The packaging is also a bit of a 'mare - the writing on the side comes off on your hands, leaving them all black and ink stained!

I only give it three because it's highly affordable and seems to work well for everyone else! Perhaps it's just my nasty skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Christinecrayton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Overall this item was very good with coverage as I have very dark under eye circles. However, I do find this product to be slightly heavy and it does not leave a natural finish, it is totally noticeable you have it on! However this product does stay on for a very long time and it's a great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by kiwachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG concealer. I use it under my eyes, on blemishes, just wherever I need to conceal. It works AMAZING.
First, I found it quite hard to work with because it dries fast, and is a bit hard to blend out - but I got used to it, and now use it everyday.
I have really dark circles, but this covers it. Would recommend to anyone. And for the price, you can't really go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by jenni1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer for the odd blemish. Very good quality and I usually choose high end (nars shiseido mac bobby brown etc) but will choose this every time now.
Thank you for helping me choose this makeup alley viewers wouldn't have thought to use this otherwise x

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was so sceptical about this, an amazing concealer for 4.19?! I tried it and its fabulous, you have to work with it quite quickly because it dries really fast but it covers amazingly without having to use alot of product. The only things i really dislike about this product are the fact i noticed it had set into my fine lines and that it had caked a fair bit. This has equal if not better coverage than so many leading high end brands. Also finally i have very dark purple circles and it didn't cover them fully, i needed to build this product (which made it cakey) or use another concealer with it.