Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 12/5/2013 7:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hands down the greatest beauty product ever!!!! My holy grail concealer. I can't even count how many tubes of this I've bought. It completely covers all spots, marks, dark circles. It is a little drying but the end result makes up for everything.

on 12/4/2013 7:26:00 AM

I'm on my 6th tube of this stuff, I really can't remember what i used to conceal before I had this, I hvae very acne prone skin so I wanted a fairly thick and full coverage concealer. Although MAC's Studio Finish Concealer was at one point an option, I have a lot of scarring and redness to cover so why would I want to spend so much when I would have to keep repurchasing it every month or so? For £4.19 this is a great concealer, the only downfall I would say is the shade range and also there is a tiiiiny bit of cakey-ness but if you're willing to sacrifice that for excellent coverage then this is perfect.

on 11/20/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It works amazing on me, covering any single spot, marks, undereye circles... And it last forever.

However, I can't give 5 lippies because I think it's a little dry and make the wrinkles more noticeable. But thats the only con.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't love this but it's okay. I may have got a bad batch because I've heard nothing but great reviews about it, but I just don't really like it. It can be cakey and creases under the eye a lot. It is alright on spots but again, it cakes quite easily which makes blemishes more noticable. I know some people love it though!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Without doubt the best concealer I've ever used. Great at covering spots/scars and illuminating the under eye area. I have quite dark under eye circles and have used various concealers but most of them crease or don't last too long. This stays on for ages and gives such a lovely finish. It's quite thick which is maybe why it works so well. Either way, the thickness means that occasionally on good skin days, I can apply this and not need any foundation. Only complaint is the limitation of colours in the range, 3 really isn't enough but they're so inexpensive, compared to their high end counter parts, that you can always buy 2 colours and mix.

on 10/22/2013 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After patiently waiting for 2 weeks for it to arrive from the UK I was so excited to get this. I have extremely fair pink skin and have a difficult time finding makeup that matches my skin. Why do cosmetics companies forget about all of us porcelain girls? There are MANY of us out here with that same complaint. The shade 1 FAIR is PERFECT for me and is so rare to find. Loved the shade but not the texture. It was a little too thick for under the eyes and would work better on the face. I tested it next to my Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Ivory and its exactly the same in shade and texture. I wouldn't wait again on this when it's a dupe for the Maybelline concealer.

on 10/22/2013 8:47:00 AM

This concealer is one of those hyped up beauty blogging products and I can see why it has great coverage for under eye circles and blemishes however it is so drying which is something to be aware of if you are prone to dry areas

on 10/20/2013 8:35:00 AM

This is such a good product, especially for the price! I use this on spots, redness and under my eyes occasionally and it never fails. I've bought it so many times. I'm in the lightest shade which fits me perfectly. However, I must say do not use too much because it can sometimes go a little bit cakey but overall I think this is an amazing product and is well worth all the hype it gets :)

on 10/16/2013 8:47:00 AM

excellent product! Covers really well, even better than my vichy color corrector. I managed to even cover a tattoo with this product.

on 10/16/2013 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I LOVE this concealer, but before I start I will just say that the colour selection on this is bad.
I own both LIGHT and FAIR, but neather one of those match my skin. Fair is way to light, but Light oxidise SO MUCH! it becomes very deep in colour. I don't know if I just got an old or bad concealer, but mine in "LIGHT" is so weird in colour.

- On to the concealer, I would say it's good for covering scars and blemishes. It dryes matt, so I wouldn't use it on dry areas. The lasting power however, was disappointing. It does only last a few hours, not even close to 16 hours.

I'm a bit LOVE/HATE with this thing.