September 21, 2014 | 2012 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Kwitkowski88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, i've owned quite a few hair curlers and none of them give me results like this one. My curls come out gorgeous and i'm able to curl my hair in 20 mins. I have very fine thin wavy hair (and lots of it) that never holds the curl the way i want it to. With this i can create the look i've always wanted. I was skeptical about buying a conair iron because i never liked conair styling tools. I was about to buy the Enzo Milano but didn't wanna spend 130 bucks on a curling iron. I did my research and saw such great reviews on the conair and decided to order it. No complaints so far =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Excrellent for those uneven beachy waves. No need to spend more money on fancier names. If you need just a bit of height at the roots, this does the trick with no ridges. Love it and full toucheable hair is coming back, thank goodness!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG curling iron for loose, beachy, sexy waves! If you've had issues with traditional clamp irons leaving a crimp or giving too perfect of a wave/curl, you MUST try it! I've been in the market for a new iron for a while now and decided to give this one a try. I've attempted the wrap method with regular irons but unfortunately the clamp leaves a slight bump where my hair gets wrapped around it. :( I had heard a lot about the Enzo Milano irons but I'm far too cheap to pay $100+ for one. I figured this could be a reasonable dupe at $35 (and oh how it is!).

Onward to actual iron itself - The barrel is conical so you can get various size waves and/or curls depending on where exactly you wrap it. It has 4 heat settings, 310, 330, 360, and 400 degrees. It heats up super quick so in about a minute the temperature is stabilized and good to go. It's pretty simple how to use, just take a section of hair and wrap it. If you take a large section of hair, you'll get a wave, take a smaller section and you get a wave/curl. Holding it longer will produce a tighter style. I set mine at either 330 or 360 and hold for 5-7 seconds for messy waves.

The important thing to remember is to section your hair (divide and conquer) and figure out a good method for doing the ends of your hair. Mine's super layered so sometimes the ends can be a little tricky, so I go through at the end a touch them up. There are no gloves for this iron so be careful the first time you use it not to get burned. But I'm a total spaz and so far haven't managed to singe myself. Just be mindful, k? You Curl is ceramic and tourmaline so it leaves you hair nice, shiny and smooth. I can't recommend this enough if you're looking for a new method to wave your hair. Mine looks amazing when I use it. At with a price range of $30-45 you can't go wrong. You need this iron.

24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No