October 23, 2014 | 968 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

I love this palette. It's my go-to when I want to look nice for work, but not to colorful. I feel like no matter what your skin/eye color, there's a combination in here that would work for you. In addition to the universality, the quaility of the shadows is amazing, pigmented and easy to blend out. Even though it might seem like a large expenditure at first, it works out to about $4.34 per eyeshadow, plus you get an eyeshadow brush with the set.

The brush I'm not so crazy about for applying eyeshadow, but I find for concealing large areas it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Lisaachristine1

I absolutely love this palette! There are so many different combinations! this is definitely one of my favorite products!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Britty18

These shadows are simply amazing. They apply great and there are so many different combinations you can do! I love experimenting with all the different shades. Definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by romagrey

I used this Palette every single time I put on eye makeup and I own a lot of eyeshadows and palettes. It is my absolute favorite. The pigmentation is amazing, colours are beautiful and practical but still glamourous, blends nicely, everything is just great. I cannot blend out an eyeshadow look unless I'm using the shade naked from this palette. There are so many looks!! Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT! It may seem a little pricey, but the shadows are so long wearing and pigmented that you don't need to use that much. There's a lot of shadow in a little pan and this palette has lasted me forever!

I haven't needed to repurchase for 2 years of consistent wear. The colors I use the most are Buck, Naked, and Virgin; as contour, contour, and highlighter. Virgin is seriously the prettiest and most perfect highlighting shade for brow bone, inner corner, and center of your lid. I occasionally like to dust a bit on the bridge of my nose for a bit of light reflecting and it adds such a beautiful glow.

The primer potion is not needed with these shadows (even though UDPP is perfect) because they last all day without any sort of primer. No fall out! No smudging (even on my super oily lids)! Perfection!

All the shades are so versatile and I always get compliments. You can make your face look bare and naked, or a intense and dramatic look. Easily layered! I like to build up Creep for a smokey eye. Looks great! It's also perfect for just an everyday look, whether it be work or school. I use a lotta Naked and a little Buck for the perfect contouring that enhances my eyes but looks very natural.

The shadows have a creamy feel to them and apply so perfectly and smoothly. It's difficult to mess them up. No fall out and very easy to blend.

Will definitely repurchase! Recommended to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Blondemakeupaddict

This is my signature makeup pallate. I get SO many compliments every day and people are always asking me what eyeshadow I use. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by melissalovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love this palette! All of these neutral colors look beautiful on any eye. The mini primer potion that comes with it will definitely come in handy! One of my favorite colors on the palette is "sidecar!" Shadows go on like butter. Smooth shadows that glide on with ease. Love it!

** Only gave 3 lippies to the packaging cause I'm really not a big fan of the felt case, and I'm also not a big fan of the magnetic closing case. I have NAKED2 and NAKED3 and the cases on those are similar, hopefully if they make anymore of the NAKED palettes, which I'm sure they will, they will continue with the metal case. Love UDNaked! Definite Buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Natalya1998

I love this palette so much, the only one I ever use! Can't wait to try naked 2 and 3!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

This palette was my very first UD purchase so it has a special spot in my heart. For reference I'm a NC45 in skintone. I reach for this when I'm wanting a nice bronzy or smokey eye. The colors are easy to blend and does not fade on me over the course of the day. As my primer I use MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study and I encounter zero creasing over 10 hours of wear. I haven't come to close to hitting pan just yet as I've bouncing between this one and the Lorac Pro palette. Its a worthy buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ChEyEnNeAnNeTtE

This was my first eyeshadow palette of any kind, and with it being UD, it had to be good. It's far exceeded my expectations and I find myself going back to it no matter how many other palettes I buy. It's probably my HG palette, if one of those can exist. It's so pigmented and the shades are so diverse almost any look can be achieved. Sure, it's pricey, but it comes out to be about $4/eyeshadow and that's in the drugstore range. I can't say enough good things about it. The only con I have is that the packaging is a bit... delicate. It's strong and durable in its construction, but the gold foil lettering is wearing off just from daily use and it's like a magnet for any kind of lint or fur and that doesn't look too pretty on the brown velvet. That's cosmetic (no pun intended) but nothing can be PERFECT. If that's the only issue I have with it, I'd say it's a pretty great palette. If you don't have it, BUY IT. Now.