October 30, 2014 | 1605 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really am enjoying this foundation. It goes on so well with my stippling brush, it's smooth and creamy and gives a very nice matte medium coverage; it's also very buildable. I haven't broken out or experienced any clogging of pores, however my skin is not overly sensitive or oily. The color match is great (I wear the lightest shade, 134, I am NW15 or so). I notice no sinking into lines or fading, at the end of the day my makeup looks just as good as when I applied it. Price is on the higher side for drug store, but you can always be on the lookout for coupons. ;) I don't buy into the lifting BS and I don't rely on the SPF, I like this for the fact that it's a great drug store foundation that doesn't break the bank. I like the packaging, pumps are always good. Thanks to MUA for helping me find this, I never would have tried it otherwise.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by mileanxhela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this foundation years ago but didn't like it. I had chosen the wrong color so it looked terrible and I had dry skin. Ladies, I do not think this is suitable for really dry skin because it could exsentuate dryness. It reminds me of makeup for ever hd foundation but does not exsentuate dryness as much. I' m really liking it so far. I am an NW20 in MAC and nude beige is a bit dark but if I use only 1 pump on my face it is not noticable. Color is perfect for the summer time though when my skin is a bit darker. It goes on really smoothely and I like the pump. It looks flawless and coverage is slightly more than medium. I will update after i test out its lasting power.
Update: I lowered the rating because the color choices..were not that great..... but still a great foundation.
Update: Nude beige 146 is a bit pink on me and a bit dark so to counteract the pink and lighten the color I mixed it with 144 which is lighter and more yellow....I got this idea from another MUA...THanks!!
I mix 2 pumps of 146 and 1 pump of 144 to make my perfect shade:)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by powersuit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful product for the price! I don't know about the lifting part, but for someone like myself who wants natural looking full coverage, this is a foundation that feels light, goes on easily, isn't greasy, yet it's never cakey, and gives a nice, natural-looking glow in one application! I've tried more expensive full coverage foundations, but always return to this! I have very uneven skin color that is dry. My only complaint is having to pry the lid off to get at the last few applications!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by lawschoolnerd1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I needed to find a new foundation because Chanel Mat Lumiere kept clogging my pores and giving me breakouts. I tried this one based on all of the good things I heard about it on MUA and I am so glad I tried it. This foundation has medium coverage, and if you need more coverage in an area you can build up the coverage and this product won't look cakey. The formula is very light and doesn't feel "masky". This doesn't break me out and my skin actually feels smoother after I use this product. I notice some VERY light shimmer in it, but other people didn't notice it so it is incredibly subtle - just enough to give you a refreshed glow! My skin looks really healthy when I wear this. I am an NW20 and I use 146 Nude Beige, which is a pretty good colour match. Slightly dark on me, but good for a summer foundation. I am going to try 145 next time to see if that is an exact match for my skin, but 146 still works great. I apply this with a MAC 190 and I love the finish, although this still looked good when I used my fingers. I will absolutely repurchase this foundation. I am so glad I fell in love with a less expensive foundation that actually does a bit more than just sit on my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by hbelle21

This is currently my favorite foundation. I am by far a foundation junkie and this has really earned its keep. I have incredibly dry and sensitive skin, and this has never, ever broken me out. The coverage is awesome, I never look caked on. I can build it where I need it and it still does an incredible job. I've had a million different foundations and this is one of my favorites! The pump is awesome as well, doesn't gush but gives enough for my whole face. Only reason its not HG is because it doesn't have fantastic staying power; anytime I use the phone I'll look at my screen and its covered in makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a bad product. It just isn't the best for oily skin. It also made my pores liik a little larger or that could have been where it did nothing to control the shine. I do like that is has spf and I think retnol in it. The pump is great and 146 was a great match for my nc20 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. I purchased it after seeing it at my local drugstore.I liked the idea of a built-in serum. Upon application , I noticed the easy application, creamy formula and luminosity of my skin. It has a small application brush attached to the top however, I just used the back of my hand as a palette- it worked even better. I did not apply a finishing powder as this would defeat the benefit of this foundation. Obviously the serum enhances glow (not greasiness) and a beautiful, luminous finish to the skin. I recommend this purchase. Its a great product. Finally, a product that works AND Jennifer Lopez and Eva Longoria are NOT promoting! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 5:06:00 PM More reviews by 2lygit

Love this product! I've been using Rimmel's lasting finish which I will write a review on but it was getting a bit too thick for me, this goes on really nice and smooth and doesn't feel cakey whatsoever. The color was perfect on me and doesn't oxidise. Usually a pump and a half covers my whole face, I'm experimenting with application techniques but so far I've gotten the best results with just my lil filanges. This is a light to medium coverage foundation, it has a satin/dewy finish; I use ELF's studio powder to set this and it looks like I'm not wearing any foundation. I have some acne scarring so this is kind of a downside for me, however no matter what foundation I've used my scars will show through unless I super pack it on which I no longer feel comfortable doing, hence opting for a lighter foundation. It improves the overall look of my makeup so it's a fair exchange.
It smells lovely, feels great and the pump is great, releases a nice amount of product.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by shellsybells

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the worst foundations I have ever used! I have a small amount of lines such as laugh lines which are not deep, and this crap does NOTHING to "lift" them :( There was no visible difference whatsoever in my skin.

I did like the coverage it evened my skin tone out, but does not stay put. Setting powder is a must. I often forget the powder until I"m on my cell phone and when I hang up, realize I have foundation all over the phone! UGH!!

I also hate these dang pumps! Or at least the pump on this one as there is about a third of the product I can't get out :( I only continued using the product because I hoped that the longer I used, the better the "lift" would get. But no such luck :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Plinko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I picked this up when my Carmindy/sally Hansen foundation became impossible to find. I thought I loved the Carmindy/Sally Hansen foundation, but obviously I didn't know what love was. L'Oreal Visible lift is tremendous. My skin has never been this fresh and glowing. For reference, I have fair, dry skin. I have quite a bit of redness and blue veins that I like to cover. Also, I like a satin or dewey finish as matte finishes make my skin look dull. This foundation covers and blends beautifully. I don't need to wear a concealer. It lasts all day as long as I set it with a bit of powder. I find that soft Ivory is perfect for winter and Nude Beige is perfect for summer. If you like a matte finish or have oily skin, this probably is not the foundation for you. But, if you have dry skin like me this can't be beat, in my opinion. This even beats out the high-end Chanel, Lancome and Clinique foundations that I've worn.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No