December 25, 2014 | 1107 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LIKES:
-wand shape
-non-clumpiness
-holds curl
DISLIKES:
-color isn't black enough for me
-not a lot of volume

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lovecsm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love the way my lashes look but it so damn hard to remove!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by iluvmakeup12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like to use waterproof mascara because I use drops with my contacts, plus waterproof formulas seem to hold curls better.

Pros:
-Gives great length and some volume
-Doesn't flake or smudge
-Hopes a curl all day

Cons:
-Hard to take off!!! Even with eye makeup remover!
-Leaves lashes feeling hard and stiff
-Very wet formula which can get messy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by xannieee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's so amazing omfg.
It's a hassle to take off because it's waterproof but it's so good and it makes my lashes long and pretty. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by chocot

This mascara is so buildable and holds my curl all day. It tends to smudge a bit after a while but I think it is because of my very oily eyelids. There's no clumping if I put in some effort when applying it. I've tried many different mascaras from Maybelline and other brands and have recently tried the new rocket volume express waterproof but this one remains my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I swore by Too Faced LASH INJECTION for years, it was the ONLY mascara my oily eyes would allow to stay on ALL DAY without a budge, smudge, or the ever attractive raccoon eyes. Then they reformulated. And RUINED the product.

Ugh.

So I checked out the MUA reviews and chose to give this produced a whirl.

HOLY BUCKETS. The maybelline Waterproof FLARED falsies = AMAZE-BEANS!!! Tested its wearability in the shower right off the bat.... Granted I didn't rub my eyes, but I stood in a full stream of HOT water face first several times... And the humidity in a shower too... NOT ONE SMUDGE, BUDGE, FLAKE, OR MELTING! I'm sold. For life.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Blubird23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is currently my favorite mascara. My lashes are not the longest or thickest and they grow straight out so I absolutely have to curl them and use a mascara that holds curl and adds volume and length. This mascara is the best I have found so far for keeping the curl in my lashes, adding volume and lengthening. It doesn't clump or flake or cause racoon eyes. It also washes off easily and completely (with oil cleanser or makeup remover) unlike some waterproof mascaras which don't seem to budge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Kelllyjayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I am on my 3rd tube of this mascara, it really is just so reliable for me. I don't care for the formula initially because it is too wet, but as it dries, the application is much easier. it definitely holds my curl because it is waterproof (my lashes aim straight down). I don't know the difference between the Very Black color, the black lace etc. they all look the same and work the same to me. The only problem is that as it gets older, it flakes off into my contacts and essentially ruins my contacts. it is also a little hard to remove. but all-in-all I have not found a volumizing mascara that works this well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Karina9455

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great at first I didn't like it but as I was using it , I feel in love definitely one of my favorite mascaras ever ! However the thing with this mascara is after the second coat your eyelashes look a little clumpy but I don't mind but if you do this may not be the mascara for you because building this up might be a real challenge .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Didn't deliver the volume that I expected. Flared version seems to be better at providing volume.

Won't purchase again.