October 24, 2014 | 1684 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Karina9455

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great at first I didn't like it but as I was using it , I feel in love definitely one of my favorite mascaras ever ! However the thing with this mascara is after the second coat your eyelashes look a little clumpy but I don't mind but if you do this may not be the mascara for you because building this up might be a real challenge .

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Green_Tea

Didn't deliver the volume that I expected. Flared version seems to be better at providing volume.

Won't purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by stefzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why so many people seem to like this mascara. Maybe mine was a dud but honestly it's one of the worst I've ever used. The bristles on the brush are very stiff and the mascara goes on very clumpy. It doesn't add volume or length, just clumps. I have a feeling maybe the one I got was old. The worst part is that after about an hour it makes my eyes burn, doesn't sound like a good thing. Other maybelline mascaras are much much better than this one. It is only $10, but that's $10 which could have been much better spent- I regret buying this

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by MariaaPaul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this product after reading rave reviews but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. It's a good mascara, doesn't smudge, holds curl fairly well, give a bit a length, but it's mainly a volumizing mascara.
However I was expecting a lot more from it, I don't get the hype, probably won't buy it again, I've bought much cheaper mascaras that do the same as this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by mks1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I have tried so many different mascaras, and this one is by far the best. With the big brush, it's a little hard to learn how to apply at first, but once you get the hang of it, you will be very happy. I get so many compliments on my eye lashes when I'm wearing Falsies.

It has a true "waterproof" formula, but comes off easily with eye make up remover. Great lash separation, holds a curl, and gives a lot of volume. The price is also very reasonable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by SkyyDiamond

I have a very hard time finding the right mascaras and eyeliners. For some odd reason ANY product will smudge under my eyes..without me even applying it on my lower lids. But I decided to I buy to give it a try anyway.

Pros:
- Lengthens & volumizes (Does what it says..I get compliments..and even asked if they are false)
- Doesn't flake (I wear contacts and this is a first)
- Waterproof (If you don't rub it, the curl stays in tact, and it won't smudge. I have tested this out it the shower.)

Cons:
Smudges (I know it states waterproof, yes it is, with water...but my natural oils must be of some strong force. -__-)

All in all, I will still repurchase because it does wonders for my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my first and last time buying this mascara. It is black, pitch black in fact. It dries and flakes. I don't like flaky mascara as I do not want flakes going into my eyes. This mascara is also a pain in the toukas to take off.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 1:24:00 AM More reviews by jodiebug22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

A good drug store waterproof mascara. I use this one when I am either out of my Estee Lauder Doublewear or when I know I am going swimming (or going to cry!). It doesn't clump, stays put, but still comes off easily enough without ripping out all my eyelashes when I remove it at night. I havent tried the non-water proof, but I am happy with my purchase and would repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by chocolaterocks12

i had heard many good things about this product so I was excited to try it, but sadly I was disappointed. it does a terrible job of separating my lashes and doesn't give enough volume. I also do not like the wet formula (fortunately it does dry a bit after a couple weeks) and find that it tends to clump. however, it does lengthen my lashes pretty well and it is waterproof but not extremely hard to get off. overall, I don't think this mascara is terrible but there are better mascaras out there (including ones from the drug store)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by bumblevy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have probably repurchased 5 tubes of this mascara within the past years. I absolutely love it. With my short asian lashes, this seems to be the only mascara that will hold a curl and lengthen my lashes so they are at least visible. It doesnt flake or that difficult to take off with a make up remover. However, it does smudge a bit at the end of the day. I wouldnt say this is my HG mascara, but I am satisfied with it.