October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAffair89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a very good lip balm if your lips aren't chapped. I find that the EOS lip balms are not potent enough to really help dry lips, but if you're looking for one just to keep on hand to prime lips for lipstick/lipgloss, I think this is a good find. It goes on smoothly and makes your lips feel nice. Not to mention, the smell of the lemon drop one is AMAZING. It smells exactly like lemon cake, it's wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Gothkenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really enjoyed the smell and taste of the product. It went on smoothly and stays on for about 20 minutes to an hour, which is just a little bit shorter than most of my other chapsticks. I give it three stars though, because the consistancy was horrible. It is way too waxy, but I hope that if I try other flavors, it will be less of an issue.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:36:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved the cute packaging and couldn't wait to put it on my lips but after i did i didn't feel it moisturized them as well as i thought it would. I do have to reapply often and will not repurchase. Very cute concept but the moisture is not there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all of the lip balms I've used, this one hits one out of the ball park! What I love most about this product is the fact that it doesn't dry out my lips even after it wears off -- which is the problem I've encountered with other lip balms.

PROS
- 100% natural
- It has SPF15
- It makes my lips feel smooth
- Very hydrating
- Nice texture
- Nice scent

NEUTRAL
- Packaging. It's unique, but I find it too bulky to put it in my pockets.

CONS
- When I first opened it, the balm fell off! I pressed it into the base in hope I wouldn't have the same problem again -- it worked.
- It's easy for dust to get into the product even if it's closed. It doesn't get necessarily into the product, but where you open/close the lid. There's a little gap and it's seriously a dust magnet.

If you happen to run into these at the drugstore, I recommending getting Lemon Drop. It's the only one with SPF and the texture of it is much nicer than the other two.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surpised when I didn't like this product. I waited month for this because whenever I went to buy it, it was never in stock. The package is cool but the actual product is overhyped in my opinion. The smell is awful and it didn't moisturize. It felt a lot like vaseline, actually vaseline is better. The difference between vaseline and the is the smell which I didn't care for. Sorry I would never buy or reccommend this product. I still prefer Mary Kay Satin Lips or Carmex over this

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by julieothree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. The packaging is unique, and the balm in pretty moisturizing without being sticky. I've had the same one for over 3 months, and it's still halfway full despite using it everyday. I love the fact that it doesn't contain parabens. I would give it five stars if it were a little more moisturizing, but I will absolutely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product b/c of people raving about it on Youtube and that it was made from natural ingredients. I love the feel it has on my lips, how long it lasts, the scent, and it has SPF 15. The only thing I don'r like is the price, but the amount of product you get balances that out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ck923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst lip balm I've ever used. Cute packaging and that's about it. I find the smell a little overwhelming as well. It does an awesome job of moisturizing my lips too. In fact it feels about 30 minutes after application and then later my lips peel too. Not pleasant.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lightcandy

Despite the CUTE PACKAGING& THE LOVELY SCENT, it did not work for me. It wasn't as moisturizing as I thought it would be and I would have to reapply every so often:(but I am a lip junkie so...yeah

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by moonlessnight14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was seeing these all over youtube and finally gave in and bought one. Gotta say, I'm completely obsessed! I keep one in my purse and I swear I reach for it every 10 minutes (I love to just sniff it; it actually wears forever!). Its super moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. And the scent is amazing!! It smells exactly like Lemon Drop candy. Eos spheres are my HG lip balms!