July 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sourish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Out of all of the lip balms I've used, this one hits one out of the ball park! What I love most about this product is the fact that it doesn't dry out my lips even after it wears off -- which is the problem I've encountered with other lip balms.

PROS
- 100% natural
- It has SPF15
- It makes my lips feel smooth
- Very hydrating
- Nice texture
- Nice scent

NEUTRAL
- Packaging. It's unique, but I find it too bulky to put it in my pockets.

CONS
- When I first opened it, the balm fell off! I pressed it into the base in hope I wouldn't have the same problem again -- it worked.
- It's easy for dust to get into the product even if it's closed. It doesn't get necessarily into the product, but where you open/close the lid. There's a little gap and it's seriously a dust magnet.

If you happen to run into these at the drugstore, I recommending getting Lemon Drop. It's the only one with SPF and the texture of it is much nicer than the other two.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surpised when I didn't like this product. I waited month for this because whenever I went to buy it, it was never in stock. The package is cool but the actual product is overhyped in my opinion. The smell is awful and it didn't moisturize. It felt a lot like vaseline, actually vaseline is better. The difference between vaseline and the is the smell which I didn't care for. Sorry I would never buy or reccommend this product. I still prefer Mary Kay Satin Lips or Carmex over this

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by julieothree

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. The packaging is unique, and the balm in pretty moisturizing without being sticky. I've had the same one for over 3 months, and it's still halfway full despite using it everyday. I love the fact that it doesn't contain parabens. I would give it five stars if it were a little more moisturizing, but I will absolutely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product b/c of people raving about it on Youtube and that it was made from natural ingredients. I love the feel it has on my lips, how long it lasts, the scent, and it has SPF 15. The only thing I don'r like is the price, but the amount of product you get balances that out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ck923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst lip balm I've ever used. Cute packaging and that's about it. I find the smell a little overwhelming as well. It does an awesome job of moisturizing my lips too. In fact it feels about 30 minutes after application and then later my lips peel too. Not pleasant.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by lightcandy

Despite the CUTE PACKAGING& THE LOVELY SCENT, it did not work for me. It wasn't as moisturizing as I thought it would be and I would have to reapply every so often:(but I am a lip junkie so...yeah

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by moonlessnight14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was seeing these all over youtube and finally gave in and bought one. Gotta say, I'm completely obsessed! I keep one in my purse and I swear I reach for it every 10 minutes (I love to just sniff it; it actually wears forever!). Its super moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. And the scent is amazing!! It smells exactly like Lemon Drop candy. Eos spheres are my HG lip balms!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by clotho98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had never seen or heard of Eos before, and wasn't expecting much, thinking it was just a gimmicky shape. But I'm a sucker for cute packaging, so I tried it anyway. Much to my surprise, I LOVE it! I bought the Lemon Drop Lip Balm for about $3.00 at a local grocery store.

I love the packaging. I'm always losing things in the bottom of my purse, and this is one lip balm that is easy to find in there. The shape is also very easy to hold, and the dome shape covers my lips quickly and evenly, and feels nice. It is not too dry, and not too sticky or greasy, just very smooth. This product last a very long time on my lips, and I don't need to reapply anywhere near as often as I do with other lip balms. The lemon flavor is a little sweet, but the only time that's been a problem was when I forgot I had just applied it and took a bite of something that didn't go well with the flavor. It was no big deal.

I tend to get very dry lips, and have a hard time finding lip balms that do any good, or that I don't react to. Eos is working perfectly for me, and had my lips smoothed out within just a couple days. The packaging is very well made, a fun shape, has a nice tactile feel and is easy to hold.

I will definitely be buying this again. I'd like to try the mint flavor next, if I can find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by miyeko

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Like most beeswax- or petrolatum-based lip balms, this EOS balm does NOT last very long on my lips. The best points are the very light lemon scent and the egg-shaped packaging. The price is a tad high compared to the other tube balms out there, but I may repurchase one day. It's easy to keep in a purse to grab and use for a little sun protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by awat0812

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lip balms I have ever used! I get really dry lips all year round and this just leaves a great soft feel to my lips whenever I put it on. I put it on every morning and when needed throughout the day. It was a little more expensive than what I would like to spend but its worth every penny. It smells amazing. Just like a lemon! I love this lip balm! End of story.