December 27, 2014 | 1147 users online

Treatments - Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by momo88

i love this! been using it for a month now, but theres still SO MUCH more left! i only use about 4 or 5 drops each time, and thats enough to cover my neck as well. it feels sticky forawhile after i patted them onto my face (like Agnus in Despicable Me xD ), but after i put on moisturiser, my skin feels soft and smooth... definitely won't change from using this as a toner replacement for quite a looong time!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by leyakit

i used about 3 bottles now, very good on acne-pore or oily skin, it's safe to apply with fresh acne scars, moisturizes the skin therefore preventing more breakout from lack of hydration. i love it, used it as a toner and then apply the cream from the same brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by elviratkh

I LOVE THIS! Firstly, i have acne prone and oily skin, it did not cause me to break out, but it keep my skin moist and soft and i notice the acne that i get subside quicker and look less aggregated.

Two drops is all i need to pat it all over my face and one more drop will cover my neck. After that i also incorporate my neutrogena moisturizer as bare in mind, this product is SUPPOSE TO BE A TONER and not suppose to substitute a moisturizer.

Im not sure if it is the moisturizing effect of lotion, as at one point i ran out of eye cream and didn't bother getting new ones so i started dabbing some of these around the eye area and i noticed my lashes got longer... hmmm weird... XD

Totally value for money as i got this product for 3 month plus and i didnt even use up quarter of the bottle! *thumbs up*

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by walkaholic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. it is amazingly moisturising. after i splashed some on my hands, i could almost see the skin plumping up immediately. It feels great patting this lotion on my skin after cleansing. because it is so cheap for such a big bottle, i use it on my arms and legs at night, as a very light but effectively moisturiser. i am definitely a fan!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a gimmicky product, what with the super hyaluronic acid and stuff, which is supposed to be so moisturising. In truth, this is probably only suitable for oily skins if at all. It has a bit of slip going on, but on my normal-to-dry skin, it does not feel like I've applied anything at all after a minute. I would say to go with a decent moisturiser and forget this. It doesn't seem to do anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 1:20:00 AM More reviews by cherryumbrella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Actually I mean to review the moisturizing milk (but couldn't find a separate place to review it). This product is REALLY moisturizing so not for you if you have oily skin ( I started to get some bumps in my oily t-zone). But if you have dry skin I really recommend it. After seeing a derm for many years I think I finally found the solution to keeping my dry skin moisturized! HG and dirt cheap too !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Theundercore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing product!!

It's hydrating and it made the texture of my skin much smoother. I will repurchase forever haha.

No breakouts, and my skin is less oily. I LOVE THIS STUFF

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by chi77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm changing my review from '2' to '5'. It wasn't this lotion that broke me out. After I stopped, I went back and continued using for a few more weeks. My skin just started to evolve. It has never felt this soft and smooth. The hydration level has increased so much I don't even recognize my own skin in the mirror. I think it's officially holy grail for me now. Best thing that ever touched my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Curiosity drove me to this purchase. On my dry skin, this does very little. Let's look at it, I cannot remember exactly how much I paid for it, probably around $10-12, hyaluronic acid is not cheap. This product is 170 ml. Do you honestly think it has 30 % of the active ingredient, no, I believe the most is 5%, the rest is just filler. The instruction of how to put it on is just gimmick, on my dry & thirsty skin, it absorbed no matter how I applied it, as long as it made contact with the skin, it goes in after 2-3 minutes. It does provide some temporary smoothness & comfort for around 20 minutes, but if I don't put on my usual moisturizer, the skin will returned to its usual state of dryness.
For young skin (normal/oily) living in warm climate, this product may be sufficient, but as for me, this is not even supplimentary; there is no harm in using it, but can be truly omitted.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by cadbury

I'm surprised there aren't more reviews of this! One bottle is sold every 4 seconds in Japan.
Note - in Japan this is called "lotion",which is equivalent to toner.

It is fragrance free, mineral oil free, colorant free and alcohol free.

I have sensitive skin that can't tolerate many ingredients including mineral oil and alcohol, but I have no negative reactions from this.

The product comes in a 170ml bottle and looks and feels like water. The nozzle is designed so that one drop will spill out at a time - and you only need two drops for your whole face.
Used morning and night, this will last forever!

There is a particular way to apply it - you are meant to pat it into your skin with your palms until your skin feels smooth (ie not sticky). There are videos online of this if you need a demonstration :P
Then put your own moisturiser or serum on top. The lotion acts as a barrier to prevent any moisture loss, and locks in whatever you put on top.

I have combination sensitive skin, prone to clogged pores and breakouts but nothing major. While this product has no effect on treating pimples, it does not aggravate them either. I have not been using my usual azelaic acid products for the past few weeks, and I have notice that having more hydrated skin has made my face a lot clearer, because it is more balanced.

I can't see this product causing irritation to anyone, unless they are unable to use hyaluronic acid.

Hada Labo has brought the range out in other Asian countries besides Japan- the malaysian website is in english if you are curious about the brand/products.

I don't have ingredients with me, but they are available online.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No