Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've used the light version of this for oily skin and it broke me out terribly. I also didn't experience any of this "bouncy" effect and the moisturising abilities when used under my regular lotion were sub par at best. I'm planning to try the original formula soon and will update when I've given it a fair go.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I wanted to love this. And I did. Visually my skin became smoother (especially around eyes). But this was all gone once I stopped using this lotion. The reason for that is I've developed milia. I'm prone to those and using a special (sans alcohol) toner and it's been of great help. But they those nasty white bumps came back once I started using Hadalabo. And in some nasty areas: under eye and forehead! Made a pause, visited a dermatologist. Gotten rid of milia. Started using Habalabo once more - and here they are again! I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence. But I'm not using it anymore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This totally ruined my skin. It contains very little chemical therefore I was wondering what could it be that ruined my skin, the Glycerin in it, or the Butylene glycol in it?
Bam, its the Butylene glycol. Horrible idea of buying this thing.
On the 1st few days, its fun patting this onto the skin after cleansing and it really made my skin baby soft. But this will gradually ruin your skin and make it super sensitive.
I broke out like mad from this after a few weeks.

For people like me who is acne prone, you guys have to be aware of what is in the ingredient list because most of the cosmetic products contains comedogenic ingredients and claim that their products are non comedogenic. This is Bullshet.

Best advise for you is to buy a toner that can cleanse and tone your skin after you washed it, as it can pick up traces of impurities that can lead to the formation of acne.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hada Labo! Love this product soo much, it made my skin plumper greatly reduced my pores to the point its not even noticeable. Also my skin is oily, but thanks to this product it was greatly reduced to the point that even if i ran my fingers on my skin there would be no shine. Thank you Rohto for making such a wonderful product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had high hopes for this. My friend used it, and her skin looked improved and after all the MUA reviews, I bought a bottle. Cheap for the amount you're getting.

I had dehydrated skin so I thought 4-6 drops would be fine, but I've noticed a sprout of small bumps on one cheek and on the jawline. I stopped usage of another product which I thought was the cause of it and continued with this. However when I applied this to my neck for the first time last night, I woke up with a zit on my neck just below the jawline.

I didn't think it was the hyaluronic acid which was causing the bumps seeing that most reviewers mentioned it was great and didn't cause any breakouts, however, I beg to differ. I will wait for my skin to clear up and then try 1-2 drops as reflected by some others.

I googled Hyaluronic Acid and breakouts and there seemed to be very little cases of breakouts (they were a few) so I'm gonna give this product another go but in a lesser dose.

The reason for my persistence : I was looking for a toner which would moisturize and not leave a tight feeling once evaporated and was a hydrating as opposed to an emollient toner so this one really fit the bill. Here's keeping my fingers crossed

Edit : 7/3/12 : got impatient so I waited for the breakout to get better but not completely cleared and since I'd used their mask with no adverse reactions I tried this 1-2 drops this time for the whole face and neck and rinsed it off after 2 hours jus to be safe. Thanks for the extra zit the next morning!! At the same area where I'd broken out previously!!!! I seriously don't gettit ! How is the masks ok n the toner not??? Giving up as of now. Will probably jus use it on my legs.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have very dry cheeks that no other moisturizer helped with. EXCEPT THIS - within just 1 use. This is freaking amazing, go get it. Period.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love this product! My skin is super oily, sensitive and acne-prone, and this lotion works great on my skin. I purchased the light version, it hydrates my skin without greasiness and the most important thing is that my skin didn't break out. I've tried SK II, DDF, Lancome, Fresh, Shiseido, La Mer, etc. and none of them worked. I'm glad I found this lotion.
I know a lot of people complain that they can only buy Hadalabo online. But for those who live in the Bay Area, Nijiya Market in San Francisco, and Marukai in Cupertino sell Hadalabo. So you don't need to buy this online.

This is my current daily lotion and I have loved it since it firstly appeared in Malaysia. Unlike the others, this is very moisturizing and hydrating at the same time. Its so easy to apply and I took less than 30 seconds to have it sank into my skin and then slowly massaging it. It is very affordable (about RM55) and a bottle of it (170ml) can last for more than 4 months. I can even use it as weekly facial mask if I am pleased to do so. A bottle of this allows you to have at least 8 times of facial mask and each experiences will be remembered and the effects last longer and it works much more better than the other hydrating masks. So far I have not seen the reason why I should stop it so I guess I have fallen in love with this lovely lotion >.^.

This is a great product, I needed a moisturizer that wouldnt break me out and nothing seemed to be working until i found this. I know i know this is not technically a moisturizer but it helps your skin to retain moisture and hey isnt that what we all want? application is a little difficult id say, i put some in the palm of my hand then dab it on patting my face to get it to absorb well so it is a little tedious but well worth the bouncy soft skin you get from this. with so many great reviews its definately worth a try :)

Top Rated Hada Labo Products