Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 6/27/2011 2:13:00 AM

I love this lotion! I apply this right after cleansing and toning my face a.m. and p.m. everyday. I apply up to 5 drops for my face and neck, applying firm but gentle patting motions all over until it fully soaks into the skin. My skin instantly feels hydrated and looks plump. Despite it being a great hydrating lotion, I still find it necessary to apply a moisturiser at the end of my skin regime as I don't think the lotion is meant to replace the use of a moisturiser. That being said, I still feel it is a beneficial edition to my skin care routine and will continue to use it.

on 6/3/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE This! Yes! This has improved the overall condition of my skin tremendously! I have crazy oily face-and have mild to moderate acne. This product has helped my moisturizer does its job better than ever that my face is so hydrated and my breakouts are so much reduced due to the fact that the oil glands are not over-producing oil. This lotion is a water-like substance and is clear, you have to pat it onto your face and the patting process is a wee-bit tedious. You have to pat the lotion until you feel that your face is not sticky anymore and then layer on any moisturizer. This takes a while like 2-3 minutes of pattin, I dont mind however, its totally worth doing. You only need like 5 drops of this lotion to cover your entire face and neck, dont squeeze the bottle, just let 5 drops come out onto your palm. I have used this for 6 months and have yet to reach 3/4 of the bottle. My face has never been more hydrated before. This is a great product for oily skin girls and especially those with adult acne. As I have noticed, adding this after my toner and before my moisturizer has made my face less oily...by less i mean really really less oily! I'm really happy! Highly recommended.

on 5/16/2011 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best toner I have ever tried. It is even better then the saloon brand toner that I am using right now. It is definitely rehydrate and lock my face moisture with it. Definitely will buy it again and strongly recommend.

on 4/23/2011 7:08:00 AM

I got the "light" version of the moisture lotion, and love it! I like it more than the regular lotion which can be a hassle as it takes longer to absorb into the skin. This is different than a typical toner, which one might use to wipe off extra dirt after cleansing. Yes, it is more like a "sponge" that enhances water retention on skin. I like using this lotion together with a light moisturizer. I used to use Kielh's Ultra Facial Cream for extreme weather to combat dryness (which is also pretty good) but then i decided to skimp and buy something much cheaper. I think this lotion works as good in terms of moisturizing power, and costs much cheaper! I like to use a lot of it at night with a light moisturizer on top and wake up to nice skin, and this was sufficient for winter time. No flaky skin :)

So far, i have not developed any allergic reactions to this product, even around delicate eye/lips area. One thing that i am confused about is this product leaves a sheen on my skin (NOT the "oily" variety), which a light mineral makeup layer does not cover or look completely matte. Looks as if i have dusted a layer of highlighter on my face, which ain't bad at all :) Maybe it's the moisture....

Regarding why it is called "super" hyarulonic acid and why is it different from other products, the label indicated that the molecular weight of the hyarulonic acid in this product is much smaller (nanoparticle), which increases absorption and assimilation into skin.

on 4/21/2011 10:06:00 PM

This product is a lotion which is meant to be a toner. However I used this between my toner and my moisturizer. I read some reviews saying that this is NOT moisturizing enough when they do not apply moisturizer after that. However I feel this is only "add-on" to the moisturizing effect. You still need to use a moisturizer to "seal" the hyaluronic acid in! : )

on 4/13/2011 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this product. My oily, sensitive acne-prone skin will only tolerate a few products and this is one of them. I believe this is free of colorants and other uncessary irritants. Great for sensitive skins. And not too expensive either.

5 stars for sure!

on 4/9/2011 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I just started using the Saeki skin care methods a couple of weeks ago. I have experimented with other products and this one gives the best result without paying 40 bucks for the lotion Saeki recommends. It has alcohol but the moisterizers outweigh it. Japanese lotion like what is needed for a good lotion mask is NOT like American toners,even alcohol-free ones like I thought. It will still work, but not as well. This lotion is a good bet. By the way I got the light formula for oily acne skin.

on 3/28/2011 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Firstly, I have to clarify to all MUA-ers out there using this product, or are thinking of getting this product. You're supposed to use only 1 - 2 drops of the product, pat it on your face till the sticky feeling goes off, and continue with your sunscreen, or more moisturiser if you're working a dry, air-conditioned workplace like me, before all that make up goes on. The sticky sensation will go off in about a minute as you pat the product on your skin.

It feels like normal water at first, and when u start patting it all over your face, you'll feel something sticky. I guess that's how it's supposed to work.

On my first application, I felt that my skin feels less itchy after a day in the office, which left me with dry and flaky skin. I've used this product for about three days, and I'll post another review after one month of using it! I've got sensitive skin and I'm really glad there's no alcohol (my allergy), fragrance, and colouring! Hope this helps (:

UPDATE: Stopped using this product as it took a while for the product to be absorbed to the skin and I got more busy with work ): I just spritz some Avene water on my face nowadays.

on 2/28/2011 5:58:00 AM

I love this product! It has become my hg, my combination/oily skin has become more "normal" because of this product! Less breakouts because my skin is balanced! I bought this product in Malaysia and Singapore whist I was holidaying. Whilst I did stock up, I am still looking for a trustworthy online store that stocks it! (please pm me if you know)

Pros:
- Unscented
- No colour
- Cheap
- Effective

Cons:
- Wish the packaging had a nozzle or a pump to dispense the product, but with the product being so effective, I don't really mind

I would recommend this product to anyone! and remember less and more is the key, and patting it onto the skin until it stops being sticky is also an important factor!

I use this product day and night, after my eye cream.

on 2/23/2011 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am in love with this product! I am not sure if it is suppose to be used as just a toner, however for me I am a lazy girl n I dislike having too much stuff on my face therefore I am just using this as a toner, moisturiser combined. Oh, maybe also because I live in a tropical country and enjoy full year round of summer, never get to face the dryness most ppl face in Autumn and winter.

I have combination skin and have never found the right moisturiser for myself. Before using hada labo acid, I have been haunted by bad experience of oily race after using some moisturiser. Therefore for some time I gave up with any use of moisturiser and ended up with a little of flakiness around my cheeks. Thank god I have found this! It is fun to apply; slapping of face. Initially it will be wet and sticky but it will quickly be absorbed into the skin. For the rest of the day my face will suffer a little oiliness which is normal even without anything on face. I do not have any of the flaking of skin issue after using this. After using for 1 month I thought my skin looked brighter.

This is very worth for the price and amt given that I use it day and night, and oops I even use it on my hands because hand moisturisers would have been too rich for me. Been using it for 4 months and only half of the bottle is gone. Strongly recommend this to people who just like to have light moisturising.

Top Rated Hada Labo Products