Yes To Carrots Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

2.8

Water/Aqua, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera), Sea Salt /Maris Sal (Dead Sea Mineral Salts), Camelia Sinensis Extract (Organic Green Tea Extract), Cucumis Sativus Extract (Organic Cucumber Extract), Benzoic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

on 1/31/2013 12:29:00 PM

These broke me out, don't smell fresh, and left a burning sensation on my skin for a few minutes after applying. I gave them away with more than half of the towelettes left in the package. HATE! I absolutely love the Yes to Blueberries version, though.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had been wanting to try these towelettes for a while after seeing so many people on Youtube using it/hauling it. I found the travel sized pack at Priceline for $3.20 on sale last month and thought i'd give it a try before I commit to buying the large pack.

Thank goodness I bought the smaller pack. I've used them three times and each time my face was stinging and my cheeks turned red and were left with a burning feeling. The only other time my face had reacted to a product like this was when I tried a sample of Clinique's toner, which I realised lots of people had the same reaction. I usually use a separate eye make up remover after removing my face makeup and I decided to do a test swipe on my cheek using that eye makeup remover on a cotton pad. It manage to take off a lot more face makeup than the towelette - showing that it does a poor job at removing facial makeup.

I found this product over hyped, use at your own risk!

on 1/21/2013 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had heard that this product was highly recommended, but I regret listening to the hype. It was stinging to use on my face, wasn't gentle/pleasant at all. I had to work very hard to remove all my makeup off, it wasn't that effective for me. It also left a slightly sticky residue after I used it. The only good thing I can really say is that the scent is rather soothing.

on 1/19/2013 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Nice packing, refreshing smell and one wipe removes all my make up.
However, these burn my skin, eyes and lips, it's not unbearable but it's quite strong. Also, these are pretty expensive for what they are, I wouldn't buy them again even If they hadn't burnt my skin.

on 12/29/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay let me say I love the packaging of this product!!!
The Cucumber isnt good for sensitive skins.. It kinda burn and made my skin itch when i wiped it on. It does take makeup off but seriously i need to use 3 wipes to completely take everything off which isnt good. I do like its natural and everything but definetly not worth the price. The best makeup wipes I used are a brand called Merida and i get it at Dollarama for $1.25 for 25 wipes. Not so nice packaging but it takes all my makeup off in one cloth... Thankfully i got these for free otherwise i wouldnt repurchase!!! Not for sensitive or acne prone skin !! Beware!

Theese wipes definitlly take off make-up well. However if you do use them around your eye (for example: to take off eyeliner) it will burn just a little but nothing too bad. On the whole I really enjoyed theese :)

on 12/7/2012 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love these facial wipes! I love the cucumber smell, and these are very refreshing. I don't have an acne problem, but I have oily skin that is a bit sensitive. These don't give me redness or irritate my skin at all. They're really good at removing my foundation, and I like them better than using a liquid remover as I find them to be very drying. These haven't dried my skin out at all, and they're a cheap, quick way to lazily remove your makeup before hitting the hay.

on 11/8/2012 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are decent face wipes. Not the best, but surely not the worst. They haven't caused any break outs, and they take off a good amount of my make up. I don't really wear heavy foundation to begin with; just some mineral powder; so there's not much to take off. However, I would never only use just these to take off my make up. I always follow up with a facial cleanser. These don't irritate my face, but they do make my face feel a little tingly [that could also be from topicals I use]. These are supposed to smell like cucumbers, but I don't get that smell. It's more like a chemical smell of cucumber like others have mentioned. I do like that the size of these are pretty big so one is enough for my whole face and to swipe up any eye shadow or mascara that my sonia kashuk eye m/u remover didn't get. The packaging is cute, but I notice that these dry out pretty quickly. Even though these aren't HG for me, I have continued to repurchase them because I just need something basic to get make up off and something that doesn't irritate me eventually leading to a break out.

The yes to cucumbers hypoallergenic cleansing towelettes retail for a reasonable price at Target. I'm not sure the price, but I don't remember feeling like I was splurging while purchasing these.

I first bought them on vacation in a mini pack, and didn't see what was so good about them. I used up the pack and decided to give it another whirl and buy the full pack. Best thing I've done!

The towelettes are thick, you really only need 1/2 of one. They are smooth and soft, not irritating in the least. They have a pleasant scent to me, but something I could picture other people hating.

I feel as though they could replace a facial cleanser, but also double as a makeup remover wipe. They remove makeup better than any other brand I've tried (ex-neutrogena, riteaid, elf, cvs, etc). This aspect itself is enough to leave me wanting more, but the fact that some mornings I only use this to clean my face, is awesome! I don't feel dirty afterward or like I'm skimping out on a thorough wash.

My ONLY problem with these arose a couple of hours ago. I cleaned my face with one right before I was about to go to sleep (didn't happen), and my face suddenly began to feel hot (when i touched it with my hand, i couldnt feel it on my face) and had red splotches. It didn't hurt, but the only thing I've seen like it before was when I had a chemical peel. That hurt, this didn't! I don't know...but I'll continue my use of these. If they cause me no pain, a bit of uneven red splotchiness won't bother me.

hope i helped - xo

on 11/2/2012 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is just ok. If you have sensitive skin, (which the yes to cucumber line is supposed to address) don't get this. It made my eyes and face burn.