July 23, 2014 | 1146 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2012 4:51:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

Let me begin by saying that I do not usually have sensitive skin. When I read the reviews here on MUA and people were saying that these burned, I thought "How bad can it be? I have tough skin anyways"; so, when I was walking through Shoppers and spotted these on sale I decided to pick them up. When I finally used them OMGOSH, THE BURN!! It hurt so badly I couldn't believe it. I'll finish up the pack because I don't like to waste my money, but I will not be buying them again. Because these burn so badly I dread using them; totally not worth the $8 and change I paid for them. Really awesome packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like these, and I use them at night to take off my makeup. They get most of my eye makeup off, and I don't find them irritating unless I "scrub" with them, which you really shouldn't do with a makeup wipe in the first place. It doesn't sting my eyes or anything, I'm sad this has happened for others!

The scent is mild and doesn't bother me, and the packaging is standard for face wipes, so no complaints there.

I'll repurchase unless I find something better.

Update: I have definitely not found anything better. I've tried other brands just to test how they hold up, and nothing does as good of a job as the Yes to Cucumbers wipes. They are refreshing and get all of my makeup off with absolutely zero greasy residue. HG.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by bluehawaiicupcakes

First of all, when you open the package, there is a strong scent, not exactly cuxumbers but something that made ne want to lie down. Secondly, my skin is not sensitive but this product which claims to be hypoallergenic and non irritating burned my skin! I used it to remove my makeup and it felt fine for a few minutes but once I removed all of my face makeup (foundation, powder and blush), my skin started to feel tight, itchy and flushed. I gently wiped my right eye (eyeliner and mascara) and my eye started tearing up and was red for a couple minutes. The pain was so bad that I started to cry. I really did expect more from the yes to cucumers line. Please don't purchase this.

********UPDATE*********
the smell still sucks but it doesnt burn as much. but after using my nose is splotchy and shiny. still dont recommend

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lindseymhelms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually use the neutrogena wipes, the ones in the blue packaging- and do not have overly sensitive skin, or eyes. But these wipes burned my eyes- so bad! I will not buy them again, and stick with either Neutrogena or Olay!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:16:00 AM More reviews by helensia98

Packaging is cute, as are all the "yes to ...." products. these towelettes burned my face. the entire yes to cucumber line burns my face..it sucks. i love the smell and it takes off my mascara but it feels like acid is being poured on my skin and it seriously hurts! also causes some redness. will not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by albs

These made my skin burn so badly, and I really don't have sensitive skin at all. Every time I washed my face after using these, even once, my face would burn. They're not overly good at removing makeup either. It's a shame.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by smahama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought these because the store was out of the Burt's Bees wipes that I usually buy. The smell and feel of these is fine, but they broke me out. I have VERY good skin. I have probably had about two "real" pimples in my entire life and I'm in my 20s. But once I started using these I started getting tiny breakouts ALL over my face. I would not buy them again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by mbwk7192

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They have a cooling, refreshing effect on my face - I love the cucumber aroma! And, of course, they clear makeup away. They do a great job on the light makeup I wear (touch of concealer, BB cream/tinted moisturizer, sweep of bronzer). They aren't great for eye makeup, especially mascara, but for traveling/'quick cleaning, these are my favorite thing. I also have very dry and sensitive skin; these wipes leave my skin a tiny bit tingly/tight and aren't moisturizing enough for me on their own, but my skin feels very clean and good after using them nonetheless.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by RingofFire

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Updated review:
Only downside is I needed at least 2 towelettes to take a light amount of makeup off (mascara, some eyeliner and concealer). Its okay but I think maybe needs to be more saturated. For taking off mascara I would probably need something stronger. My eyes are super sensitive now and this didnt seem to make them oily. In fact it works best with normal to oilier skin.It could be a little more gentle-there was some very slight stinging after I wiped. I think I need to find something unscented . For the first time, try the travel size first. Follow up with an eye cream afterward. Not the worst product but not the best for me either. Their packets are nice for travel.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:33:00 PM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

They were too "moisturizing" on my oily skin, definitely not for oily skin. Thankfully I got the .99 cent travel size so I just used them for makeup corrections while doing my cat eye liners.