December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by pchotai

I've got pimple scars on the side of my face, which makes it next to impossible for me to use blush. The clinique attendant suggested this for me and tried it out on my skin, and it looked natural so I bought it, and I'm glad I did. It looks so natural, and hides as well as reduces the pimple scars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Rexina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had this foundation for 5 months now and love it! It covers really well, and definitely reduce my acne! It dries them up, but leaves no flakiness on my face. This winter it has been almost - 20 *C (-4 *F), and the makeup looks perfect all day. Not Hollywood perfect (that I don't like at all), but natural perfect. Like my skin, only better, and NO ACNE! And the package is really convenient too, because its compact, hygienic and fits nicely in a makeup bag. Will buy again for sure!

UPDATE October -11: I do still like this, but I can't use this everyday anymore as my skin is now a little bit on the dry side. Because my skin now is acne-free I use Clinique moisture surge tinted moisturizer and this is much better for everyday use. I do use this if I want a full cover foundation at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:32:00 PM More reviews by kaitlynxo95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was going to buy this product but decided to get a sample first and test it out. I am so glad I did! It didn't look natural on me at all, very cakey. It didn't blend well and was quite patchy. I used it once on my face and completely broke out which is really weird because it's supposed to get rid of acne. I don't usually have much acne, a pimple here and there, but it made me break out in places on my face that I've never had pimples before! I really wanted it to be good, but it just wasn't. I definitely won't be buying it again. I think I'll try out superbalanced make up or something. It wasn't cheap either, $60NZ

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Guimaraes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was hopeful about this product. My skin is very oily. She gets super dry when I applied, but two hours later I'm shining too. I feel the skin always fresh, it seems that he can breathe. Actually the problem is that in me is not matte.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by EmmaEmma18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an excellent product for those who suffer from acne and break-outs. I have tried almost EVERY foundation out there, and since I love spending on makeup, I never found it a problem buying all of the stuff I try at the various makeup counters. The problem is, it takes a whole week after you start using the product to have breakout and then to realize that you cannot return it and end up throwing away your 30 pounds foundation (I have a collection, notably Bobbi Brown's as it breaks out my skin the most, even its oil-free formula)

However, it's only when I started using the anti-blemish foundation for the last 3 months that I noticed I only had only 2 breakouts (touchwood!!!) I believe it's the ingredients of this foundation which does the job. It works on clarifying your skin and fights acne as well as covers the scars from previous breakouts. The coverage is superb, but as some people mentioned in some of the reviews, it can be too thick. So, make sure you do not over apply it or you can mix it with you moisturizer.

The only reason why I've given this 4 stars is that I cannot find my true color match! I have an olive skin and ended up buying both numbers 5 and 6. The problem is, 5 is too light and 6 is too ashy, even mixing the two together didn't work out. So, I ended up buying a tinted moisturizer and mixed it with number 5 to create a suitable shade for me.

Last word of advice for those with acne, this foundation should be part of a regiment to fight acne. So, make sure you remove all your makeup at night and use whatever moisturizer prescribed for you to heal your acne followed by this foundation. Whenever you're home, don't wait until you go to bed to remove your makeup, just remove it right away! This way, you prevent future breakouts and care for your skin at the same time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This works wonderful for me!
It's very natural and easily buildable. 02 is a PERFECT match for me, i couldn't ask for better.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2010 7:43:00 AM More reviews by sheLoVic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

when i heard about this foundation *anti blemish + salisilic acid foundation,sounds like miracle for my acne prone skin*,i was very exciting to try it out,but it didn't available in asia..soa when i went to Europe,i junt it for sure..

i wear Anti Blemish Solution in fresh ivory..but it a bit too yellow for my skin..but never mind if it can prevent acne..and sometimes,yellow can neutralize redness from my acnes..it gives quite good oil control..medium coverage,buildable..and blend easily..

but,the worst thing is the staying power.. when i was flu,and i blot/touch my nose with tissue,it transfer all the foundation to the tissue and leave me with a cakey disaster on my nose..+it hapens when i was blotting too..

but,since it quite expensive * i bought it @ Paris for 30 euro!* and it can prefent acne,i will still wear it,but not when i got flu..

will i bought it again?if this realy can help prevent acne,i will..but i didn't feel any 'healing' reaction from it..+ the staying power is suck..i have very oily skin,live in hot and humid country,very easy to get sweaty..and i need better staying power..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by vblake1

I do really like this foundation and am now on my second one! I am quite fair and 02 suits me quite well. Over the past year I have had awful skin and have been looking for a foundation that would help me get my clear complexion back whilst covering up my healing spots. I can safely say that this foundation has helped my skin as it dries up spots (has salicylic acid in it) and has medium coverage. It also feels really light on the skin and doesn't clog pores! There are downsides however; the bottle itself is really annoying to use - it would be so much more hygienic to have a pump! Also, sometimes I feel like the foundation dries a bit too fast and so leaves dry marks that stand out before you have had a chance to blend them in. If you put your foundation on and then go look into a mirror in natural sunlight you can often see bits where the foundation has oxidised and becomes slightly darker. It leaves marks that you have to make sure you blend in - I have started to use a foundation brush to put it on and it is much much better!! The foundation lasts all day and does keep skin matte (v good for my oily skin!) Plus the bottle lasts absolutely ages! I would def recommend to try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Cellove15

Mixed feelings:

Pros: looks very natural, very lightweight, doesn't cause me to break out, good colour range (!!!), neither too yellow or too pink, does help clear up skin I feel

CONS: only medium coverage, slightly wears off during the day, a little bit too matt (dull) finish if you ask me

Hm, I guess the perfect "no-breakout, natural looking, leightweight but perfect coverage"- foundation has yet to be invented. I haven't found it yet amoung the zillions I've tried. Always pros and cons I'm afraid.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Miss0018

I have always been a Clinique girl, and was absolutely devastated when I was unable to buy their stay-true, oil-free makeup, but I think I have now found my new HG makeup after a months worth of use. I love the colour (01 Fresh Alabaster) and am often complimented on how natural my makeup is, and how well it matches my natural skin tone!

I have the typical terrible skin that is oily/combination and have the dreaded problem of acne, and this makeup fixes all these problems. No joke!

I find that the makeup goes on smoothly in the morning and will last all day without a problem, and only gets shiny after 14 hours or so. It last so well, that even when I pull an all-nighter at uni (not recommended), I can be confident that my makeup will still look good the next day when I have to catch the train home, as long as I haven't rubbed it off when I try to keep myself awake. I find it offers moderate coverage, and for those truly horrible acne, a little bit of concealer easily fixes the problem, and over time it does help reduce blemishes.

I also use Clinique's SPF 25 City Block Sunscreen underneath as a primer, and they compliment each other brilliantly, which is always a bonus.I will definitely continue to use this makeup.