Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 4/30/2012 5:07:00 AM

I was worried that this product would be oily esp because i have sensitive skin. But it wasn't. And I tend to get nights where i just sleep with aloe vera gel only, and this is a good substitute for the gel.

Over the last few weeks, I have noticed a reduction in blemishes. I have also woken up to glow-y skin. I get hormonal acne now and then and i have to say that that too has reduced a little. Overall, good buy for people who can't do the whole night moisturizer thing.

I think this works very well with the Powerful strength line reducing concentrate.

on 4/19/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this product. Makes my skin look amazing. The next day I wake u fresh and glowing, with super smooth skin.

on 4/15/2012 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. It does leave your skin soft and supple. I too was not a fan of face serums that needs to be left on the skin for extended period of time as I have sensitive skin but this product earned my trust.

on 4/12/2012 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is so lovely! I have a lot of products but this one is one of my all time favorites. The smell is soo nice(I love lavender) and the skin really does look and feel great in the morning. I bought lots of the bottles as presents for friends and all of them loves this concentrate!

So I've tried the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum and loved it but saw so many raves about the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate so decided to buy this after I had finished my Estee Lauder ANR serum... and now I wished I had spent my money on the ANR instead. The ANR is hydrating and seems to improve the texture of my skin significantly. It also seems to heal any new scars that I get from a pimple very nicely. I can also use the product by itself and it absorbs into my skin easily. The Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate, on the other hand, is moisterizing (not hyrdating) and I have to apply it with another serum or moisterizer for it to absorb on my skin, otherwise I feel like its just sitting on top of my skin. Plus I'm not sure if I've really seen any improvements in my skin since using this product... and since I only use 2-3 drops a night, the bottle is going to last me a VERY long time...

on 4/10/2012 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had been hesitant to buy this, but with a new Kiehl's store opening in my neighborhood, I got a coupon for $20 in the mail and I bit the bullet. At first I didn't think it did very much besides moisturize my skin to the point of luxury... which is all well and good, but my skin isn't dry so that hasn't been a priority for my skincare. But it was nice for the dry winter weather, I guess.

But it must be doing SOMETHING over my devoted long term use. I've been using it almost every night for four months and have been receiving more compliments on my skin in the last month than ever before!! People say my skin looks smoother and glow-y. I'll take it. :-) It's just an overall indescribable "better" that I can't put my finger on, but I'm definitely happy with the results.

The saleslady said to use only 2-3 drops for my entire face, but I've found that amount to be insufficient to cover my face. I've been using one pump of the eyedropper instead. Given four months of near-nightly use, I've only just started to hit the 2/3 level on the bottle, so I'm not perturbed by my use of more than the recommended amount. How long a bottle lasts definitely makes the steep price a better value than I thought.

I would recommend it.

on 3/30/2012 10:38:00 AM

Years and years and years ago I used Creme de Corps and loved it, as well as some of their hair, face, and cosmetic items. Why I left Kiehl's, I will never know ....

I received a deluxe sample of this from Nordies a couple of months ago, and I thought, "oh, Kiehl's, whatever."

Wow. I saw immediate and wonderful results in the morning. Luminosity, hydration, a kind of "glow" that I left me completely surprised. So, I immediately purchased a full size bottle, and consistent use for the past 5 weeks has not disappointed. This product is fantastic. Love it and will continue to use it .... until the beauty OCD kicks in again.

Meanwhile, I have since gone on a Kiehl's buying binge, re-exploring the brand with a kind near fatal monetary consequences (I exaggerate, of course, but you get the idea), all because of the contents of this pretty little blue bottle.

Haven't tried it? Do. You'll want to get to know Kiehl's all over again, or meet the brand in a big way.

After using Perricone, Kate Somerville, and some other lines, this seems very price friendly, and I like that it isn't chocked full of as many unrecognizable synthetic ingredients, yet truly delivers.

Highly recommend. Love it.

on 3/27/2012 6:52:00 PM

I have dry/combo skin and I absolutely love this! I've been using it for about four months and I has done wonders for my skin. My skin started changing from oily to more combo/dry and after using it for four months, I can say this the best serum/concentrate I have used (I've used Lancome and Estee Lauder).
I've actually cut out my nightly moisturizer and use only this. In the morning my skin is glowing and soft. And it lasts FOREVER. I've been using 2-3 drops daily for four months, and have about about 3/4 of the bottle left!

Highly recommend this!!

on 3/23/2012 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In the beginning of using this product my skin was radiant and the texture was much improved. I have been using it for almost 6 months now and I haven't even used half of it yet. It will last you a very long time! I have oily skin and find it I use it everyday then my skin gets much more oily the following day so if you have oily skin just use it a few times a week.

on 3/15/2012 6:52:00 AM

I love this serum! It did wonders for my skin for the first few days, I could see the visible changes after the first night of use. And it continue for several days after that. But after some time I did notice that it didnt work as well as before. It didnt do anything bad either.

This serum will last you for very long time, since you only need a little bit of it each time. Been using it for 4 months now, and I still have a ton left. Although it doesnt do much for my skin any more, it still does a great job of soothing and reducing the redness, also moisturizing your skin. If I use this, I dont need to apply moisturizer afterwards :)

Popular Treatments (Face)