LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer

4.2

Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Eicosene, Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG-40, Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 1/6/2011 12:57:00 AM

This stuff is amazing!! Just the application itself brightens the eyes! I wore this under my eyeshadow on New Year's Eve, and after a full night of dancing and sweating in Chicago, my eyeshadow was as beautiful as when I first applied it. The eyeshadow does not crease whatsoever, and this primer is true to its name. I highly recommend it and will be purchasing it again!

on 1/2/2011 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

OMG!!!!! DO NOT buy this. I got this in the getaway kit from sephora. I've only used this 2 times. The first time I used this, I woke up the next morning with millions of tiny bumps on my lid (I took off my makeup of course). I blamed that on my old mascara. But I've used that mascara and the same eye shadows (w/o this primer) without any reactions. Now I used this primer for the second time yesterday. This morning I woke up with bee stung eye lids. I look horrible =( *sniff* I gave it one lippie cause it keep my eye shadow from creasing for 10 hours.

on 12/29/2010 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Got mine as a sample from sephora.

It was great! It keeps eyeshadow in place all day!

I love the packaging, UDPP leaves much to be desired as you cant use the entire contents of it without sawing it in half. This stuff is sanitary and easily sqeezable.

Big thumbs up!

on 12/23/2010 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Great Product! I normally use UDPP but when I tried this I really could tell the difference when comes to making shadows easier to blend. A little goes a long way, it dries to such a smooth finish that my shadows are so much easier to work with! I love this stuff and find that I grab for it way more than my UDPP for that reason. Staying power is great, shadows don't crease, and I think this might be my HG eye primer!

on 12/18/2010 10:02:00 PM

This is a great eye shadow primer. I switched from UDPP to this because of the packaging, and I have been extremely happy with the performance of the LORAC.

on 12/18/2010 9:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Received a sample of this from Sephora. I need a dot for each eye and it works great. Kept my drugstore eyeshadow on all day without creasing. I'm allergic to urban decay primer potion, but have had no side effects from this. I will be purchasing this.

on 12/12/2010 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I received the sample from my Sephora purchase, and I will say the sample is very generous! A little does go a long way with this primer! I'm only able to compare it to elf's $1 primer and Lauren Luke's primer from her My Vintage Glam palette and I will say that this is DEFINITELY superior to both by a mile! I recently purchased two different Too Faced palettes that both included a full size shadow insurance primer but have yet to try them out since I've been reaching over for this all the time, I'll edit once I get the chance to review both products. The first time I tried it it amazed me as to how vibrant my shadows looked, I'd been using my elf primer for over 4+ months and they NEVER made my shadows look that good, ever! The first time I used it I noticed it started to crease a little in my inner eye corner but it was nothing major plus it had already been 4-5hours and I was cleaning and moving around a lot, but recently I went around the city walking from 8am-7pm and my eyeshadow were creased, yes, but the colors were still vibrant on my lid area.

on 12/6/2010 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love it, because 1. I got it for free, 2. It does not dry as fast as UDPP.
Hence more grabbing power. It makes all shadows POP! Totall love the fact that it brightens the eyelids right away

on 11/25/2010 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Have been using this for the last few months, and consider this to be HG material. Like this better than TFSI, UDPP dried out my lids, Lumene creased. This lasts all day, creates a smooth base that evens out any discolorations on my lid, and zero creasing, even after 16 hours.

on 11/13/2010 4:43:00 PM

I've tried Urban Decay, Too Faced, and Sephora brand eye primers. This is the onlyone that didn't crease on me