April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by ShopaMaggie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This brush takes too much effort to get used to for me. I can see by the reviews that most gals like this mascara, but I do not. I start work at lot of mornings at 7 am and do not want to have to mess with a mascara at 6 am. Also, the results are kind of blah for me. I'm used to looking like I have mascara on and the results with this (when you put in the effort for the brush) are very natural. I will stick with Clinique's High Impact mascara as you can wear one coat or build it for false looking lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by spuds9092

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I must be in the minority about this. I dislike this a lot!!! I went to Sephora with my daughter looking for eyeliner for her and the manager was there. She knows who I am so I talked to her for awhile. She has the most amazing eyelashes!! I asked her what mascara she uses and she told me about this one-I looked at her and she responded "I know it's Clinique". She also told me that a lot of the gals that work there also use it. So I bought it, I used it and I hate it!!! I always use a primer on my eyelashes and also curl them-I have long lashes but they are straight. I did my normal routine and then put on 1 coat of this mascara, my eyelashes uncurled and they also clumped together!!! I waited and curled my lashes again-put another coat on-they "fell" again!!! I can't use this!!! What I am using now is Presitige and it is a lot better and cheaper. I'm taking this back to Sephora!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by BlessedGirl

Very happy with this one...no clumps, no runs, lengthens and thickens, buildable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by manmg2

I honestly didn't think I was going to like this mascara as I'm more of a volume mascara girl. I liked the look of the mascara wand so I thougut I'd give it a try. It's a nice mascara, the wand is easy to use. It separates and lengthens every lash without any clumps. It's perfect for a natural look for every day wear, as it makes my lashes look longer, more defined and very pretty. I don't think I'd wear it for a night out as I prefer something which has a bit more impact and volume. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but I think I would purchase this again if I don't find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 5:12:00 AM More reviews by widoutu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

love the brush. this is my favorite mascara so far. i have short asian lashes and this brush separates, curls, and lengthens my lashes. it gives natural pretty look, and its just great for everyday use! highly recommended :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite Clinique mascara. Once you get over the funkiness of the mascara wand, you will love what it can do for your lashes. This wand will not miss one lash of yours. It lifts and separates, adding length to my lashes without clumping. The color black is a very rich midnight black. Lasts all day without flaking or irritation. Easy to remove also.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Peachesxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A Mascara I Won From The Times Newspaper, I Was Slightly Cynical To Begin With. I Always Love Bourjois And Maybelline Mascaras So Would I Like High-End Mascaras
This Mascara Has A Nice Formulation That Always You To Build It Up Though You Do Have To Comb It Through Properly
The Wand Is Unique Yet Can Be Difficult When Try To Reach Hard-T-Get Lashes And When Applying It To The Bottom Lashes.
I Would Like To Repurchase This But I Dont Know If I Can With My Small Budget

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Once you get the hang of the skinny little comb, the effect this mascara gives can be absolutely beautiful (see my pictures above). So yes, the comb is amaaaziiing...but I don't love the formula as much as I loved Long Pretty Lashes (which this replaced). I do wish this left your lashes a bit softer and you could layer on another coat when the first one is dry, but don't try it because you will end up with tarantula lashes (so BE CAREFUL when you put this on...ONE coat, then just run the tip of the comb over the tips of your lashes for a feathery look). This mascara makes my lashes longer than ANY other one out there and I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by pinkcheeksbec

The first couple of times I used this mascara I loved it, however I have taken off a lippie as it got clumpy quite quickly. It still gives great length and the black is ultra black, but I have to be very careful how I apply it to avoid all my lashes sticking together. I guess I could also invest in a lash comb...

I also found the flexible wand easy to use from the first go despite it's odd shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by BelleFemme

I got this as a sample when I purchased even better skin tone corrector (Pure trash) and I love this mascara. It really seemed to lengthen my lashes which I never find in a mascara. I've tried so many mascaras and honestly they are allllllllll the same. No matter what they claim they will do. But this one really lengthened. It works out well with my right hand since im right handed. But its terrible with my left hand. But thats all formalities