Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

on 6/16/2010 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Excellent mascara for lengthening and separating. I've only had this about a week, but have been wearing it everyday since I got compliments the first day I wore it and ever since. It doesn't flake, is super dark, and makes lashes look SO long. I had to subtract a lippie though because it does volumize much, but then again it is named High LENGTHS. If you have naturally thick lashes, then this would be HG for you. If not, it's great for everyday wear (because it doesn't irritate eyes), and you can always layer with another mascara for extra volume. Recommended. :-)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I got a sample of this, and I love it. It adds volume and length. I love the wand especially for the bottom lashes, it's perfect for it.

on 6/10/2010 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was very excited to try this product because i have never seen a wand like it before. I was definitely not disappointed with this mascara. It held the curl in my lashes the whole day, lengthened and volumized them. I got lots of compliments on the length of my lashes and the mascara was also super easy and clean to remove and it didn't smudge during the day.

on 6/7/2010 12:45:00 PM

Okay, I think I would like this mascara a lot more if it weren't for the wand. I don't like how the brush bends and it is quite long. It isn't easy to get a small section of lashes if there are a few that need a little more product. Also, this clumps my eyelashes together so I end up having to use this first and then use the CG lashblast wand to seperate my lashes. I like the formula itself, because it does give a lot of lenght. However it is kind of a hassle overall. Don't know if I would purchase this again.

on 6/7/2010 12:34:00 PM

This mascara gave me the length i needed, which is what it claimed to do, and it darkened it up as well.

The formula is perfect. its not dry, and its not too wet.
Although it is not waterproof, it did not smudge on me at all, so it lasts all day.

I gave it only 3 stars because
- It did not separate my lashes. Some of my lashes were stuck together.
-It sucked at holding a curl. it couldn't hold it even after 10 mins!
-the brush is unique BUT it poked my eye a couple times because it was so flimsy. (and that NEVER happens to me with my other mascaras)

on 6/7/2010 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This brush takes too much effort to get used to for me. I can see by the reviews that most gals like this mascara, but I do not. I start work at lot of mornings at 7 am and do not want to have to mess with a mascara at 6 am. Also, the results are kind of blah for me. I'm used to looking like I have mascara on and the results with this (when you put in the effort for the brush) are very natural. I will stick with Clinique's High Impact mascara as you can wear one coat or build it for false looking lashes.

on 6/5/2010 8:00:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I must be in the minority about this. I dislike this a lot!!! I went to Sephora with my daughter looking for eyeliner for her and the manager was there. She knows who I am so I talked to her for awhile. She has the most amazing eyelashes!! I asked her what mascara she uses and she told me about this one-I looked at her and she responded "I know it's Clinique". She also told me that a lot of the gals that work there also use it. So I bought it, I used it and I hate it!!! I always use a primer on my eyelashes and also curl them-I have long lashes but they are straight. I did my normal routine and then put on 1 coat of this mascara, my eyelashes uncurled and they also clumped together!!! I waited and curled my lashes again-put another coat on-they "fell" again!!! I can't use this!!! What I am using now is Presitige and it is a lot better and cheaper. I'm taking this back to Sephora!!!

on 6/4/2010 1:51:00 PM

Very happy with this one...no clumps, no runs, lengthens and thickens, buildable.

on 5/27/2010 3:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I honestly didn't think I was going to like this mascara as I'm more of a volume mascara girl. I liked the look of the mascara wand so I thougut I'd give it a try. It's a nice mascara, the wand is easy to use. It separates and lengthens every lash without any clumps. It's perfect for a natural look for every day wear, as it makes my lashes look longer, more defined and very pretty. I don't think I'd wear it for a night out as I prefer something which has a bit more impact and volume. I wish it was a bit cheaper, but I think I would purchase this again if I don't find anything better.

on 5/24/2010 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

love the brush. this is my favorite mascara so far. i have short asian lashes and this brush separates, curls, and lengthens my lashes. it gives natural pretty look, and its just great for everyday use! highly recommended :)