MAC #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I got this brush without ever trying it due to its rave reviews. I've always wanted a 187 (still do just cause :-P) but I have a small face and I figured the 130 would get to all the areas and nook and crannies well. Also, I like that it's denser than the 178. In addition to that, I also got the Mineralize SPF foundation that's supposed to be used with the 130 so it seemed like a good bet.

I havent used my mineralize creme foundation yet, but I heard that this brush is AMAZING with liquid foundation and I bought a BB liquid foundation as well. Today I finally tested the brush out, using only 2 pumps of the foundation. I lightly dipped the brush, stippled it all over my face and began moving the brush in circles....Oh My Goodness. My skin looked lovely and airbrushed! (And the color was lovely thanks to my new BB fdtn). It was so easy to use, didnt use up a lot of foundation and I can say that in my case, it took mere minutes. I love this brush and cant wait to use it again. =]

I am a newbie to liquid foundation and at the mac at the bay in toronto an associate came to show me how to put on liquid foundation with the 187 and the 130. She told me that she personally liked the 130 better and I didn't really know the difference so she tried the 187 on one side and 130 on the other and the 130's side came out noticeably better! I was so impressed that I absolutely haaad to buy the brush with no hesitation! I see that some people say it takes too long to buff on liquid foundation but it takes me 5 mins -- perfect application and I'm new to all this! Amazing brush!! Definately a must have

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Yes its a 40 dollar brush and yes it is amazing....I use it to apply foundation concealer and highlighter....its a wonderful investment and I will be purchasing a second one in case something happens to this one...I'm not sure if its part of the permanent line of brushes but its great....better than the bigger version of it

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely adore this brush! Before I got this I didn't care much for creme blushes and highlighters, but now it's a whole different story. This brush is perfect for applying creme products since it is great at both stippling AND buffing! I have already bought myself a backup, because I don't ever want to be without it:)

I've been on the hunt for a stippling blending brush with a small head and I'm happy to announce that the search is over! I've compared it with MAC 187,188 and Philosophy's Supernatural brush and this beats them all. 187 and 188's longer bristles makes them difficult to control when blending. Philosophy's Supernatural is too densely bristled making it hard to clean. 130 doesn't have those problems and is perfect! Only complaint is the ridiculous price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this brush.. The control of this is perfect, its very presice to get around your eyebrows and around the nose. I like it to apply foundation. It works good for both cream and liquid foundations, but the best thing i use this brush for is concealer. It gives the most flawless finish under the eyes. I have dark circles and this is the only brush that hasn't left a cakey look with the amount of product i need to use. I love it!

I'm so glad I got this I use it with my mineralize foundation and it applies it perfectly. Haven't tried it with liquid foundation yet because I use my 190 for that but I might try it soon. It is a little bit small but I don't mind at all it takes maybe a tiny bit longer but not enough to complain about. I love this brush it's so perfect

This brush is my HG!
I absolutely love it. It is very small BUT it does not take time at all when applying liquid foundation.
It applies brilliantly and I can not live without it now.
It is a little on the expensive side 27.00 but hopefull will last a long time!
Only shedded 4-5 hairs!
Overall 5/5! LOVE IT

I was hoping this would work for liquid foundation, but I really can't afford to spend 15 whole minutes blending out my foundation with such a tiny brush. I do like it for highlighters and cream blushes though. It might also be useful for blending out concealer over larger areas. The brush seems to be very densely packed and well made. I personally think it is a bit overpriced, and I don't find it very useful for myself.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I realy love this brush for creamblush.
It's very stif zo its better to spread the
cream on your cheeck . I use to use 188
for creamblush but it doesnt spread the cream
very good after a whil because it is to soft.
And this brush is very stif and very good.
I'm very happy they came out with this.
This is my number 1 stipple brush.
It's a keeper.