April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon #252B Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

A soft, subtly shimmery grey brown. This HAS to be flattering on everyone. I can't imagine someone not being able to wear this. It's incredible for creating depth without going all out for smoky. Just enough shimmer to prevent it from going flat.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by braisinhussy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this for a buck on sale at Walgreens—amazing deal for an amazing shadow! I like to use this in the crease. Such a beautiful cool taupe. Great pigmentation, pretty shimmer. Everyone should have this in their collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by rangerhollywood

40% off at Rite Aid :)

Wow, I am impressed! Aside from the struggle to open the thing without chipping my nail polish (that sucks.. maybe it will loosen up) I was kinda shocked by this. It's very pigmented and the texture is velvety and smooth. It is not at all chalky, quite pigmented, very high quality feel to it. Makes me want to swatch it over and over, it's just that nice feeling and pretty.

The color is a great neutral-cool taupe. Could be easily wearable with most warm/cool colors. Reminds me of Clinique Color Surge Lucky Penny, but much better quality of application. Blends very well, but with primer had long lasting wearability.

I'm very happy with this purchase, in fact I'm really excited to us this instead of the Clinque shade because it's just better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I never would have thought to try an eyeshadow found in a drugstore that was completely awesome and would be reached for more than my Dior, etc... This is such a great color! It's a must-have for anyone in need of a basic, cool-toned taupe. It is so creamy and so rich on the eyelid! And it just shimmers. Not glitters. SHIMMERS. Gorgeous. A no-brainer to have in your stash since it's so cheap and so awesome. It has MUA cult following! ;) *UPDATE* I just compared this to my Chanel Safari and it looks almost identical! Safari has slightly more shimmer to it than Nutty does. But it is almost an exact dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

I would like to add my vote of satisfation to all other reviews written. Nutty is an exceptional cool-toned taupe brown with subtle shimmer. It's so creamy and soft. It works as either a lid color or in the crease. I love pairing it with Wet 'N' Wild Brulee. Sweet combo! You get a great amount of product with such a small price tag. Good grief, it's just so KIND of a company like Wet 'N' Wild to make SUCH beautiful, pigmented, high-quality shadows for such a low price. How nice is that?! So nice!! Wet 'N' Wild should be President!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

So so so pretty! And I have no problem opening it, very easy. Love :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 2:08:00 PM More reviews by ivy68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Great, unbelievably cheap, shimmery taupe shadow. It's a perfect neutral and you can't beat the price or convenient small packaging. Like all WnW shadows, it's soft and blends easily. Very nice neutral color I've paid way more for with companies like Bobbi Brown.

Wears extremely well, though I use over UDPP. I find that using the gold-toned UDPP brings a warmth that complements my skin tone a little better than the shadow by itself.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:26:00 AM More reviews by Hooptie72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a new favorite. I love the texture of this eye shadow. The color is a beautiful taupe with some shimmer. It goes on so smooth and it is so cheap. I use Primer Potion and haven't had any creasing. The packaging is rather small which makes it awkward to handle, however, I like that it is not bulky. I use my finger to apply and it goes right where I want it. I look forward to trying some other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

This is an amazing eyeshadow, especially for the price. It's a cool toned, deep taupey brown. It's super buttery and is great for an all over lid color. Blends easily but like all other WnW eyeshadows, it tends to have a lot of fallout so beware.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by princessandrew

as for most drugstore brand eyeshadows, the packaging isn't the greatest. i chipped my nail the first time trying to open the single eyeshadows. they don't really budge easily. the product itself is so silky & smooth. it goes on effortlessly & blends wonderfully. i love this color, i'm sure everyone would compare it to mac's satin taupe. the only downfall for me is the packaging & the fact that the color icon line shadows are so soft they break very easily.