August 28, 2014 | 1673 users online

Polishes - Essie - Mint Candy Apple

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by treschic101

absolutely love this color! so perfect for summer or anytime of year. this looks amazing against my somewhat tan skin. it is really hard to find any shade of blue nail polish but luckily i can count on essie!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Trilliana

This is a colour that is really unique and everybody comments on it when you're wearing it. It's kind of like wearing a runway red lipstick - don't do it if you're shy :) I love it - two coats is enough.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I had to get this shade after seeing the Chanel Fall/Winter '09 collection on the runway. 2 negatives: (1) It takes several coats to get the desired shade without streaking, (2) It chips fairly easily. However, the color is just so dead on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by thenerdykatie

Love this color but it goes on very streaky. It takes a lot more work to get that salon finish then other polishes I have tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Belle84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love the colour, and basically that's what's saving this polish from a horrible review.

I consider myself an experienced nailpolisher but I couldn't get this one to look even remotely okay. It streaked, it ''bubbled'' and I had to do 4 layers (!) just to make it look decent. I thought that this was maybe just my bottle, but afterwards I've found that it's not just me that sucks.=P Other people also have difficulties with this exact polish, so I don't really know what to make of it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by kjmsmm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color was so unique when it came out - there have been many released by other companies since then. It is everything I have come to know and expect from Essie - a great color in a great chip resistant, long wearing, smooth formula. An A+ in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by ChocolatePeach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just got this product today after ordering [from Amazon] 2 days ago. The color is lovely & true to what I saw online. It is opaque after 2 coats which I luv in a polish. After wearing pink & white acrylic tips for two years, I have to get used to both such a bright color and my short nails but overall I'm very satisfied. I ended up giving this a 4 rating because the application was very 'streaky'.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by redguitarpick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this shade so much. It's very flattering against my olive toned skin! Wasn't sure about it initially but have grown to love it since putting it on. Formula smooth and creamy, took me three coats. Will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Soooooo tough to find but sooo worth it. I heard this was a dupe for MAC's peppermint patty (is that how it's spelled?). Anyway, it's a beautiful pastel green. The color of mint. on my tanned skin it looks great (MAC NC42/43). My sister in law saw it and had to put it on immediately and she is quite lighter than I am and it looked great on her.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Capecodgirl617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love the color. It's amazingly pretty and pics don't do it justice. I'm tan and this color completes me. Perfect for the spring-summer. Texture is thick and applies uneven with one coat need at least two coats which is normal. Will continue to buy.