July 29, 2014 | 1939 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Ems1211

I have a drawer full of failed mascara experiments (telescopic, falsies, full'n soft, my biggest lashes, lashblast fusion, volume exact, lash exact, diorshow blackout, lash accelerator, fiberwig, shiseido defining volume) and I keep coming back to this one. With 2 coats, my lashes are thicker, defined and longer. Holds my curl all day (it de-curls just slightly when applying) and does not smudge or flake, even after turning into a sweaty mess running around in scorching hot weather. Does not irritate my eyes when wearing contacts. Buildable with multiple coats. Easy to remove at night with just warm water and face wash. I've recommended to many friends and they like it as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by MelissaNZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if they have this in waterproof or not?
But I got the one that wasn't and I hate not using waterproof mascaras because they never hold my curl.

But I like the formula of this because it does thicken and length.

I got it for around 10-15$ NZD on sale?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GREAT MASCARA. is comparable to Voluminous mascara..except this gives you volume with a more dryer formula, rather waiting for Voluminous to get to the right consistency in 2 weeks. The wand is great, is traditional wand but coats each lash beautifully. And its dirt cheap 4.99 at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara! It adds a lot of volume and curl. The only downside is that the wand is a little big, so you might smudge a little bit on your eyelid. It's not expensive, either so I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara. It's cheap, lengthens, volumizes, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, and it's easy to take off at night. It's been so hot this summer that I've paired my beauty routine down to concealer, powder, lipstick, and mascara. This mascara has allowed me to get away with no shadow or liner. I have long lashes, but they're sparse, and this mascara leaves them longer and lush. I get tons of compliments on my lashes when I use Super Thick Lash. Definite repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by theravenwine

This mascara is amazing and really does wonders for my Asian lashes. It doesn't flake, smudge and is super easy to remove unlike some other brands of mascara. A few coats will see your eye lashes becoming very significantly thicker, longer and lush. Price is super reasonable as well - just about 3 bucks plus Canadian in Walmart. I'm in love with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sugarglazed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE THIS MASCARA! YES I AM YELLING!

I rarely write a review, this has to be one of my top 3 mascaras alongside max factor 2000 Calorie, this stuff gives lashes for days and days, super thick, voluminous. I am getting a backup!

<3<3<3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 6:07:00 PM More reviews by maybom

Love this mascara! No smearing, smudging, clumping or flaking, even with my oily skin and through daily sweaty workouts. It thickens, lengthens, and even curls my stick straight Asian lashes and holds the curl all day. Washes off easily, price can't be beat and easily available. No more racoon eyes! I'm tempted to try other mascaras but really, this is THE one for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by empiricallyVain

I am a die hard for eternity for this mascara! If the zombies were coming and I only had 2 mins to get away I would grab this for the road, for real! I return to it's awesomeness again and again. What ever gets into me to even attempt to try a new one. Its dirt cheap, great for building and building lashes, no clumps. People always ask me if I have fake lashes and this mascara just makes that problem worse, not that I'm complaining. I'll never break up with this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Slamber

I have very oily skin and have been wearing makeup for a long time. Before I tried this mascara, I was known for my end-of-the-day raccoon eyes (yeesh, i know...). I have tried countless different mascaras and eyeliners (not exactly knowing which was the cause because it would even happen when I didn't use mascara on my bottom lashes) and got similar results with all of them. This is the first and only thing that has not given me raccoon eyes! As far as the volumizing effect, it gives a very natural volume. It is buildable, but it gets clumpy after 3 coats. I have a really good lash separator (from Coastal Scents), though, so it's not a problem for me. For decent volume, no raccoon eyes, and super cheap this is my HG!!