September 19, 2014 | 1861 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Sumptergal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

gums up on your lashes, dries out and makes your lashes stiff and flaky.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2011 5:59:00 PM More reviews by harpy68

I find that this product flakes constantly. I have only used it two or three times since I bought it a week ago and I already am going to throw it away. I wear contacts and work at a computer all day and if I make the mistake of rubbing my eyes or anywhere near my lashes, i get flakes in my contacts. I guess other people are having more success with it, but it's definitely not something I plan to continue using.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by jenniesmiles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all I would like to admit that I do have a bit of a beauty product addiction... Ok no that's a lie, I'm a full-blown addict. So let that be known. Anyways, being a fair skinned red head with blonde almost white eyelashes that are long but barely curl it is always a struggle to find the right mascara. After numerous bottles of useless junk I came upon this Holy Grail of Mascaras in the back of my make-up drawer. One coat from root to tip wiggling the wand immediately curled and lengthened my lashes, covering them completely and best of all it did not clump or stick my lashes together. No matter how many coats I applied (within reason) I could still take my finger and run up them and it would be smooth. As you can tell it's safe to say I am now a loyal customer and will never go back. This product has been recommended by me to all of my friends and they have sure let it be known that this mascara out of them all is absolutely amazing. Though lets get one thing straight, not everyone will receive the same results. Reviews are to give you suggestions and guide you to what might be a good choice. It is not written in stone that you will get the same results, so please do be prepared to shop around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I like the brush and the low price of this product, as well at its initial volumizing power, but it dried right up and became a goopy, useless paste in a couple weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by lovie1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my husband brought htis one for meand I love love love it. it doesn't clump or break-off into particles. how about that a man finding the perect mascara for his wife.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Ems1211

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a drawer full of failed mascara experiments (telescopic, falsies, full'n soft, my biggest lashes, lashblast fusion, volume exact, lash exact, diorshow blackout, lash accelerator, fiberwig, shiseido defining volume) and I keep coming back to this one. With 2 coats, my lashes are thicker, defined and longer. Holds my curl all day (it de-curls just slightly when applying) and does not smudge or flake, even after turning into a sweaty mess running around in scorching hot weather. Does not irritate my eyes when wearing contacts. Buildable with multiple coats. Easy to remove at night with just warm water and face wash. I've recommended to many friends and they like it as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by MelissaNZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure if they have this in waterproof or not?
But I got the one that wasn't and I hate not using waterproof mascaras because they never hold my curl.

But I like the formula of this because it does thicken and length.

I got it for around 10-15$ NZD on sale?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GREAT MASCARA. is comparable to Voluminous mascara..except this gives you volume with a more dryer formula, rather waiting for Voluminous to get to the right consistency in 2 weeks. The wand is great, is traditional wand but coats each lash beautifully. And its dirt cheap 4.99 at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by eteix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara! It adds a lot of volume and curl. The only downside is that the wand is a little big, so you might smudge a little bit on your eyelid. It's not expensive, either so I definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara. It's cheap, lengthens, volumizes, doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, and it's easy to take off at night. It's been so hot this summer that I've paired my beauty routine down to concealer, powder, lipstick, and mascara. This mascara has allowed me to get away with no shadow or liner. I have long lashes, but they're sparse, and this mascara leaves them longer and lush. I get tons of compliments on my lashes when I use Super Thick Lash. Definite repurchase.