Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 8/13/2013 3:28:00 AM

Moisturizes amazingly well! Gentle and light on the skin, unlike some other moisturizes which can feel heavy. Love it!

on 8/3/2013 9:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this in the tube. It is an excellent moisturizer but is more medicinal than daily use. There's no smell and dry skin is healed quickly. I hear there is a facial moisturizer which could be a better option. This one leaves the face oily if you have dry/ combination skin. I still use it from time to time when I feel my skin has dried out too much. Wear it at night and wake up to soft skin.

on 7/27/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

after a while of using cetaphil , i noticed after cleansing my face . once i applied the moisturizer my face turned into this red tomato . the swelling only reduced after 2-3 hrs . it didn't work for me . I'm never going to buy it again .

When I was about 13, I started getting really dry, flaky skin on my cheeks, forehead and nose area which also caused painful acne. Being 13 and stupid, I thought overtreating and obsessively scrubbing my skin was the answer. This, of course, irritated it further. One day, my mother took me to Target and I went to the skin section to find yet another harsh scrub to put on my skin. That's when I saw the large tub of Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. I read it and bought it cuz it was pretty cheap for how huge the tub is for only ten to twelve dollars. Let me tell you, when I put this stuff on my irritated, peeling skin, it instantly soothed it. In about a month or so my skin cleared up. Right now at eighteen, my skin still occasionally has random freak outs and this helps amazingly. Earlier I had an allergic reaction to a new foundation and my skin got red and itchy and began to peel so I exfoliated my face with my Clarisonic using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, patted my skin dry but still left moisture on it and slathered on a big, thick layer of this cream and my skin is baby soft again. I can't recommend this enough. Go buy it!

on 7/17/2013 9:48:00 PM

It worked good on my legs where my skin is the most dry.

on 7/15/2013 8:44:00 AM

Well lets start with the bad experience. When I first got this product I used it on my face thinking it would be a rich and gentle moisturizer for my face. The next day I woke up with break outs and everything. Ahh it was horrible. However then i used it after the shower as a moisturizer for my legs. My legs are very dry and this product did a great job in restoring the moisture. It is a great body moisturizer but DO NOT use it for a face moisturizer.

on 7/11/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination, acne prone skin and this left my skin so greasy every time I put it on. I really wanted to like it because of the positive reviews but it definitely was not for me.

on 7/8/2013 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have finally used up the entire tub (it took a year!)... so I thought it was about time to write a review. I love this and I will be repurchasing this moisturizer immediately. This does not irritate my skin, instead it leaves my skin thoroughly hydrated. This gets rid of dry skin almost immediately, and relaxes my skin if it is irritated, I will probably be using this for my entire life.

I would not recommend using this in the morning, unless you have very dry skin or are only using a tiny little bit, because this is very thick! If I use this in the morning it is simply too much for me and it will take a while to sink into my skin. So I would recommend using it at night over a serum, so that you will awake with fresh hydrated skin. Also if you are not a fan of thick moisturizers that do not quickly absorb into your skin... you probably shouldn't get this.

on 7/8/2013 4:10:00 PM

Nothing is better for dry, sensitive skin than this! While I think the cleanser is overrated sludge, the cream has been in my skin arsenal for over a decade. Also good for eczema-prone body after showering/bathing.

on 7/8/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Possibly the best moisturizer ever!

I have combination acne-prone skin. I've always been scared of using moisturizers because I feared that they would leave my skin oily and then I would break out even more. so far this has been the only moisturizer that I love. doesn't matter how much I put it will never break me out. I used to think that adding moisturizer to my face will only break me out more and make me even more oily, but it's actually the exact opposite, it makes me less oily throughout the day. I use it in the morning and night after washing my face. has no smell, is not too sticky and my face absorbs it quite well.

Definitely the only moisturizer I will ever use.

Popular Moisturizers