Creative Nail Design Stickey Base Coat

4.3

Alcohol Denat., Ethyl Acetate, Heptane, Butyl Acetate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Ispropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 47000 (Yellow 11), CI 60725 (Violet 2).

on 6/21/2004 7:46:00 AM

A friend at work told me about this after I complained that I can't get my nail polish to last more than three days. I am really hard on my nails at work and at home. After I used this, my polish stayed on perfectly for five days, and after that only chipped a little. I don't know why my manicurist does not use this, but from now on I'll bring it with me when I have my nails done at the salon.

on 5/21/2004 9:34:00 PM

I can't say enough wonderful things about this base coat! No more chipped nails, no more peeling...just beautiful, even and LASTING manicures! 1 light coat of this and 2 coats of polish and top coat, and I can easily go over a week without need of a touch-up! Works on some of my worst "chip" offenders such as Essie, Hard Candy and the Chanel metallics. Genius!

on 5/4/2004 9:25:00 PM

This did seem to help my polish adhere longer. A bottle costs about $8 at beauty supply stores. Easy to apply and you can apply polish immediately after.

This base coat works great. I use it with Creative Nail enamel and Super Shiney top coat with absolutely no chipping or peeling. My nail polish lasts over 10 days with this.

on 4/2/2004 12:43:00 PM

This is the best base coat I have ever tried! I carry this w/ me to the pedicure place just in case they donít use this marvelous product. Stickey + Seche Vite= 1 or 2 extra weeks w/ my pedicure. Great product!

on 3/11/2004 12:45:00 AM

Now this base coat is absolutely brilliant.It takes care of chips before they start,like nail colour chip prevention!!You gotta love that after you've just spent the last half hour doing your manicure.I highly recommend this.I sent this to my Aunt in her birthday goodie bag & she loves it too.She's in her 60's with natural nails,& I'm (still in my 30's) with acrylic nails.It's suitable for anyone really.If you want to prolong the life of your manicure you need this in your manicure bag,or in my case,the drawer in the fridge!! :_)

on 3/6/2004 8:12:00 PM

The best base coat I have used. Keeps my manicure going about 10 days (and I must have manicured nails per my job description). Dries very quickly, keeps my nails from turning yellow, doesn't dry out like many others. I wish it wasn't so hard to find in my area thought. Only 1 store carried it and they recently stopped carrying Creative Nail products. The search begins again.....

on 2/15/2004 1:18:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite (HG) base coat. It really works, no matter what brand of polish I use on top of it. I've noticed that when I don't use it, my favorite top coat (Seche Vite) doesn't work as well. They're a really nice pair. Anyway, I'm very pleased with the performance of this product in extending the life of my manicure, and now it seems to be available at our local Walgreen's, too.

on 2/5/2004 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the second best base coat I have ever tried. The only one better is their Toughen Up base coat. This one keeps my polish on my nails for days longer than other brands I have used.

on 1/16/2004 5:26:00 PM

This basecoat was pretty good. It didn't completely "anchor" the polish onto my nails for days like it said it would, but it worked better than most other ones I tried (Bonder, I'm looking in your general direction).

Top Rated Creative Nail Design Products