November 28, 2014 | 1923 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Syrup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by shelly7130

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite lipstick. I have had several tubes of this and never get tired of it. It's like my 'go to' lipstick if I'm not sure what I want to wear, this will always look good. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by WebbyGale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick. So smooth and rich. Not drying at all. I love pairing this with NARS Chichuaha lip gloss over it and its looks great. A great soft pink lipstick. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Catsie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like Syrup. I'm NC20 and it is a very flattering color on me, and can be worn with just about any eye makeup, regardless of color/intensity. It's not particularly long-lasting or moisturizing, just a solid above-average lipstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is nice, but not fantastic. The colour is natural pink with slight mauve undertones. Very versatile and a no thinking lipstick suitable for all occasions. The formula is typical MAC but probably one of their better formulas. It doesn’t last very long and doesn’t have that polished finish that higher end brands have. I go through this very quickly since I have to reapply all the time. Its hard to make a mistake with this shade and you cant over do it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by BitOHoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite all time holy grail color. I have tried many pinks and none compare to this. I pair this with Money Honey Dazzleglass for some extra bling. On my 6th or 7th tube will continue to repurchase over.and over again. NC 42 for ref.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I love this color. It is perfect for everyday. It has the perfect amount of sheen. It is reddish pink. I am pale, C2 pale, and I can still pull it off. I will always buy this lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my “safe” lipstick. If all else fails, I pull out Syrup. It goes with most of my makeup and looks pretty against my skin tone. I get a medium-dark mauvish pink out of Syrup and love the creamy texture. Syrup provides slight shine, which gives my lips the appearance of being lightly moist. Doesn’t stay on for very long and MAC cosmetics are not cheap. I recently discovered Revlon’s Sassy Mauve from their Super Lustrous line – a pretty comparable color to Syrup and while Revlon’s texture is pretty creamy, it’s not as soft and creamy as Syrup.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Jailia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What I like about Syrup is this gentle pinky-mauve colour with its somewhat greyisch undertone.There are lots of muted pink lipsticks out there but I have never seen anything quite like it.
This colour looks almost exactly as my lips, is just slightly darker and a little bit pinkier but still very natural.It makes me look healthy and brightens up my rather pale (NC 15) face. For me it is a perfekt MLBB colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by rpatchell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolute Holy Grail!!!! LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I'm a NC 20, for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by showSTOPPER

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE this lipstick! Such a random chance I bought it, was going creme in your coffee but was sold out, didn't even try this on. But when I did, I was amazed! Completely lifts my face, still natural-ish but you can tell there's something there. I feel like the first photo isn't the colour of the lipstick, and the second is probably too dark a representation, but perhaps put them together & you get close to the colour. I find that slight purple tints in lipstick/gloss really do my NC15-20 (though I wear slightly darker foundation - Bare Minerals in Light) a big favour.
I wear studio finish concealer NC15 (under the BM), BM in light (very thin layer), MAC blush in Springsheen (close dupe of Orgasm I'm told) & then Syrup. I've had so many compliments! I really reccommend it!