Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Mocha Mousse

Price: $

on 5/28/2003 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm a lip-gloss junkie, and this is a staple for me. I bought it after seeing it in MUA top picks, and I'm soooo glad I did. A very flattering pinky-brown. This is the gloss I keep in my purse for anytime use because it goes with everything. The smell is definitely strong (like mocha coffee), but I like it! A+

Thanks MUAers. I wouldn't have purchased this if I didn't see it here. Such a beautiful color with just the perfect amount of shine. The only problem is that it tastes so good, I find myself licking it off my lips. Will definitely repurchase.

on 5/18/2003 10:44:00 PM

Nice product, I must say I prefer Cappuchino, but this is a nice lipgloss also. I like the texture, price and packaging. It has nice shine, and pleasant scent. Its pretty cheap, so you might as well try it out if you are interested in a pinky brown shade of gloss.

on 5/17/2003 1:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ever since I started wearing makeup, many products and have came, gone, and never came back. Not so with this lip gloss. As many lip gloss shades that I tried, this has been in my makeup staple for 4 years. One of the first lip glosses that I actually used up. It's a YLBB color for PPP/FFF. I love the smell of this as well. It's non-sticky and the price is reasonable.

on 5/15/2003 11:59:00 PM

This is a nice color. Mocha Mousse is a very shiny brownish pink; it is nearly the same color as my pigmented lips, only slightly browner. However, I found that I could only wear it with a few colors because it tends to wash me out. The color fades after awhile to nearly clear. This product is very gooey, making it a hazard to long hair like mine. Although this gloss stays wet, making my lips feel moisturized, it actually dries out my lips. It also causes an unpleasant tingling/numbing effect. One redeeming quality was its mocha scent, although the fragrance was on the sweet side. For four dollars, this was an OK product, but definitely not my favorite.

on 5/14/2003 5:36:00 PM

I just bought this at Walgreens and the color can be very misleading. It's more of a pinkish-mauve then a dark mauve. It's really pretty though and I love the smell since I love cofee and mochas.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

i actually liked the color of this one, but i had to throw it away because i cannot stand the taste.... ewwww... yuck... i don't even know how to describe it, sadness.

on 5/3/2003 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this in a swap--I pulled out the wand and smelled it first. Oh, my... This smells sooooo delicious, and just like the name (coffee and chocolate). It tastes nasty, though. On the lips, it is a perfect pink/brown YLBB shade, not brown like I expected. It has lousy staying power, but it's cheap and easy to reapply.

on 4/25/2003 11:58:00 AM

A standby staple for me. Love the taste, the smell, the texture, and the color. It is also easier to apply evenly than a lot of glosses I have tried. I pair it with W&W 666 liner and get compliments from people who are then shocked to learn that the products are so inexpensive. Used to date a guy who actually told me I should wear it all the time ;)

on 4/24/2003 8:56:00 AM

This is smooth and creamy and smells really nice. It's sheer (brownish pinkish) and stays on well with good shine.

Popular Lip Glosses